Do Mexicans girls typically like gringos?

Do Mexicans girls typically like gringos?

I want to move there and find a wife

Attached: mexico-26989_960_720.png (960x548, 89K)

if you're not arrogant and you can dance good, you'll get a mexican gf easily, that's for sure

they like green cards

No. Stay home, we don't like "americans"

I'm not so arrogant, my brother is Mexican and lives in cancun but that place is full of whores/ rich bitches

I can't dance worth shit, but which cities have the best girls?

>my brother is Mexican and lives in cancun
chicano

People here don't like americans much at the moment

>At the moment
At what point have you ever liked us?

mexicans (yes all of them) see whites as their enemy
they are taught at a young age "el norte" needs to be destroyed. by any means

Before 2016 a lot of mexicans liked americans actually

Step brother

yes
how is that even a question
oh you're actually a chicano
never mind then

Again, Which cities have the best girls

Kys retard

Oh, you mean when there were hundreds of thousands of illegal Mexican immigrants sending *billions* of dollars in remittances back over the border?

Wow, I wonder why we didn't like that. Fuck, I'm sure beat as to why other Americans might've been upset over that. Damn...

Mexicans like the idea of money and green card so yes.

No, we accept everyone, we just hate "muricans"

When you weren't a pain in the ass.

see?

You mean when we let you do whatever the fuck you wanted and didn't complain?

do mexican chicks divorce their american husbands as soon as they get green cards?

Yes

no

but honestly most mexican women are butt-ugly

the more native the worse they are

if you can get a castiza or even more white cool, but it's basically just a white chick at that point and i don't think the wealthy/middle class castizas are any easier than the women here, or better

you could get an average, humble mestiza but they're like 7/10 at best and pretty boring

CHI

conflicting answers here but i feel like they do

once they come to america they get spoiled and used to firstie life, and just dump you for a richer/chadder dude i'm guessing

there might be a few that stay loyal for you saving them, but i think a lot of them are gold diggers looking for a green card and they don't give a shit about you

like i knew this mexican chick that seemed interested in me and it seemed way too easy, i was scared she just wanted a green card and would divorce me and take half my shit as soon as she got it

Girls are sluts for tall white guys here.
That's literally all you need to get a Mexican bitch

Oh and not being fat.

>mexicans (yes all of them) see whites as their enemy

lmao this

i knew this mexican girl that always posted antiwhite shit on her tumblr but she still "liked" me (for a greencard)

yeah im white and the first thing mexican chicks on tinder ask is how tall you are

it's kind of pathetic seeing as they're a short race, like they don't really have the value to be discriminating or be picky about height

they're actually more picky than white girls in a sense

#MyBordersMyChoice
You fuckers should learn not to stick your noses on other folks affairs. If we want to nuke our capital city we have the sovereign power to do so.
Hopefully the Bucarelli documents shall expire soon and they won't be renewed. Our industry will bloom alongside Rusia, China and Turkey and the only thing your kikes will do will be watch and cry.

You have no idea how high I can fly.

We like asian guys

>You fuckers should learn not to stick your noses on other folks affairs
Maybe you should do something about all the illegals pouring across our bordering and siphoning our resources through remittances so we don't have to get involved in the first place?

>I hope the Bucarelli meme ends
Did somebody say "Monroe Doctrine"???

Attached: 1549478217551.jpg (639x638, 43K)

mexicans are not russian whores

>russia
>turkey
>booming

Amerimutts aren't wh*te, anyway.

Those fuckers wouldn't try to migrate as "economic refugees" if your CIA nigger would have never intervened on their political issues by placing neoliberal dictatorial crooks.
I mean, I hate everything south of the border as much as you but for once take responsibility on your sionist funded war market.

Show me a single city as marginalized as Chiapas or Oaxaca. Go ahead, I'll wait.

almost all of the ones looking for an american bf/husband (aka green card ticket) are like that though

Jeb Bush has a qt Mexican wife.

>Turkey booming
Have you been paying attention to the implosion of the Lira?

What do Mexican girls think of Puerto Rican diaspora?

Attached: R14kkDj.png (657x527, 13K)

they think you're reekin' (stinky) (((smelly)))

Western media lies and schemes.

Wow rude

We don't care about you 2bh

anything outside moscow or st petersburg or anything in kurdistan or east anatolia

Move to Russia pls

island mexicans so nothing really

port-o-potty (port-o-REEKING)

>Those fuckers wouldn't try to migrate as "economic refugees" if your CIA nigger would have never intervened on their political issues by placing neoliberal dictatorial crooks.
2 things. First of all, no, all poverty in Latin America and South America is not due to the CIA.

Secondly, stop worshipping muh CIA/KGB as being these unstoppable godlike powers, okay? They're both insanely incompetent , the CIA mainly just partially arms different factions in civil wars or coups along with the KGB. Beyond that they do nothing. The only regime in South America we were actually successful in propping up was Pinochet in the 70's and Chile became the least impoverished country on the continent after their economy initially collapsed due to decades of shitty economic policies and civil strife that had been in the country for like 30 years before their congress approved of the coup.
>Zionist war market
Okay, well that's pretty true, but still... we're not responsible for every problem South of our border.

I'm going to GOYA BEAN your women because of these rude replies

You sound like a tinfoil hat poltard

Attached: 1560266116000.png (464x401, 132K)

i'm white so i don't care about my women at all

>telling gibs that they need to take responsibility for their situation
like talking to a brick wall m8

Chicanos aren't gringos.

Tijuana, 2019.
Andale pendejo ladrador. Show me something as marginalized as this in the middle of fucking Tijuana.

Attached: imagina el olor.jpg (384x576, 54K)

but do they like gringos?

>Goya bean
what

a lot of people sound like that itt

I'm going to fuck your women.

Attached: c761731088c0c5954b3119f605cc9f22.jpg (327x512, 40K)

You dense fuck. It's not about proving how many dictatorships have the CIA has successfully placed. It's about proving the USA does indeed keep a close eye and an active network of saboteurs on foreign countries.
Countries have an inalienable right to sovereignty so fuck off and fix your big pharma monopoly creating undead opioid and meth addicts.

>Stop focusing on Mexicans and etc illegak immigrants siphoning billions of dollars from your economy and instead think about prescription drug addiction
I'd rather think about both because I'm not a brainlet. Fuck off Juan, besides China and Israel you're the largest issue in our international affairs.

I'm not going to ignore the international for domestic any time soon. Both are issues we need to deal with

You already live in Mexico, why move?

Leave the chinks alone. Do you have any idea of how paranoid y'all sound when you say that China is an affair?
Like, it's located at the very end of the world.
Here in Mexico we do deport copious amounts of illegal immigrants from c/s america and aid haitians and africans alike.
We can't shoot em dead like the kikes at their borders so we have to put a lot of resources from our own budget to capture them, jail and deport them according to international laws.
And all of the burden goes to the blue collar workers who actually pay taxes and barely manage to meet months end. We're fucking tired of this shit as much as gringos. And we hate the chicanos as much as gringos.

>dance
What if I can pay for food and not behead her?

epic xD

On a scale of Trump to 10, how corrupt is the Mexican government?

Take a look at my african american friend. Are you the greatest? Yeah, you're the greatest.

If you can't get a girl in your country don't expect to even have a chance here

Mexican chicks like white guys but not black guys.

I used to be nice to Mexicans, and then the last few years happened. You get no sympathy from me anymore.

>y'all

Literally the only requirement to get spix girls is being white, it doesn't matter if you are a shitty person or butt fucking ugly (for white standards) these bitches worship whiteness like asians do.

Attached: 65657665765.jpg (448x810, 54K)

What if I'm being lazy and just want them to come here?

of course all gringos can get any Mexican chicks, looks at their completion. 5'5'' brown ugly dudes.

I'm 5''11 but keep pushing your own narrative, illiterate nigger

i'm 5'5 but qt
UWU

>dance good
Oh I see Mexican girls are just as autistic as Colombian ones.
t. Someone that has been rejected several times for not dancing at parties.

Yes they like.... to KILL gringos

>looks at their completion
>looks
Shitcano detected

You deserve every once of shit we are giving you right now. You are shit neighbors that flood our country with drugs, poor people and criminals.

Now we are calling you out on your bowl shit. Get over it.

>Someone that has been rejected several times for not dancing at parties.
and you still don't learn?

Attached: article-2014186-0CFD343800000578-717_634x448.jpg (634x448, 61K)

Tbh, i don’t like dancing that much, and girls are so generic these days that they only want to dance either reggaeton or vallenato -idk if you know that genre but it’s better if you stay away from listening to that. So what I usually do at parties is a) getting wasted and b) trying to hit on the alternative bitchies

Attached: 2A2AE1D4-2B66-4982-8099-590FB10F0AF4.jpg (493x454, 22K)

t. 0n

> He doesn't take advantage of his abysmal dancing skills by being forward with telling girls to teach you how to dance at parties
Never gonna make it breh

OP,

I thought the same as you. I moved there and lived there for a year. The women are beautiful and traditional. You will not be marrying her, you will be marrying her whole family. Its fucking exhausting. If you bring her over, her entire family is going to follow.

You are in for a rude awakening. Living in Mexico is not easy.

Bro, it doesn’t work anymore to me.
t. Someone that used this tactic in quinceañeros.

Just realized that I never went to a fiesta de 15, Holy fuck I'm gonna cry. I went to a couple of Prom parties though

>proyecting

again if you're this arrogant, you will never get a gf, like this incel

>all of Russia is like Moscow
>all of Turkey is like Istanbul

I bet you think all of China is just like Beijing or Shanghai

Attached: hmm.jpg (500x293, 56K)

you little bit upset?

Attached: 1560084497717.jpg (203x241, 6K)

nah it's just reality

just a little bit?

It's clear now this beaner has never had a girlfriend.

>dont be arrogent
>muh passiveagressive butthurt

Did an arrogent chad take your senorita, pedro? AHAHAHA

Attached: cigfrogs.jpg (228x221, 7K)

:DDDDD

>Oh look he's calling names that means his point must be valid
Retard

you sound pretty arrogant, hombre please stop or you'll forever be an incel

I met a Mexican girl at university, but she didn't like me.

In conclusion, Mexican girls do not like gringos.

Attached: 1529301841626.png (650x286, 83K)

they like gringos, not English-speaking moors.