What would you rate yourself out of 10? What kind of girl do you think you deserve (as in out of 10)?

What would you rate yourself out of 10? What kind of girl do you think you deserve (as in out of 10)?

Attached: CFEC3E98-76A9-443D-AB26-D54BCFB6F35B.png (657x527, 37K)

>looks (face and body)
7/10
>charisma (confidence)
8/10
>status (moneys)
6/10

I think I am a 6 which likely means I am actually a 5. My only good features are I am 6'1 and have a full head of hair.

So what kind of grills do you think you deserve in your opinion?

In pure looks, I'm an 8/10. Not even joking. Unfortunately, I'm an awkward mess with next to no charisma. I settled for a 6/10 girl, since she has a stellar personality.

I'm a -10 and I deserve any kind.

Attached: 1521548461447.jpg (1200x1200, 73K)

Were you able to get over her looks or do you secretly wish you could get someone hotter?

Got told I should be a model by a couple
of people too bad I'm 5'10

>So what kind of grills do you think you deserve in your opinion?
"Deserve" is not the right word. My ex-gf were all solid 7 qts. I've been hit on by 6s and bellow, but I gentlemanly rejected them.
Anyway, if I was actually serious about lifting and made some more money I could get from a 7 to a 8+, but I'm a lazy fuck.

7/10 but I deserve no one

Im a 3/10 and I deserve a 10/10 qt 3.14 of course

A little of both, actually. Sometimes I'll see a better looking girl and think "I could be with her", but then I remember most women have horrid personalities. In that way, I am lucky.

No lower than a 4. Right now however I don't think I "deserve" anyone. I just broke up and I really need to work on myself as I have let myself go in most respects and I would hate to make a girl have to settle.

I'm a 8 when in shape.

low, got a massive jew nose, became a fat fuck while in college and now I'm growing a full on UNIX beard because I'm too lazy to shave
I'm lucky I've always been completely comfortable with women, otherwise life would've been pretty grim

Attached: 30750149841287905.jpg (800x450, 35K)

1/10 None

Attached: 1560032670793.jpg (500x500, 208K)

i guess i'm a 5 or a 6? idk 2bh i don't feel comfortable 'rating' people
also, i want a boy, not a girl, who's nice and fun to hang around

I currently have no money. No one will go with me.

-10/10, I don't even deserve my hand.

you are literally me

kinda this but I'd say 9. doesn't help though cuz I'm a bit of a sperg.

Deserve nothing but frankly want even less.

Attached: 1549583278627.jpg (593x593, 52K)

7/10 in terms of looks and social skills
1/10 in terms of everything else

>looks
average but masculine, 6/10
>personality
8/10, enough said

so everyone here is a 7/8 ok guys, this is cope centrale

>What would you rate yourself out of 10?

>What kind of girl do you think you deserve (as in out of 10)?
I don't deserve any.

7 at my best 5 at my worst but i have zero confidence

Make sure you let her go as soon as you meet someone better for her own sake or else you’ll forever be thinking about how you could be with someone better and never be completely happy. She can find someone that’s her perfect match.

Based and truthpilled

>face
3ish at worst 5ish at best. I have acne and a decent amount of scaring. The rest of my face is meh, its dependent on how badly my skin is flaring up.
>body
5 to 6 I'm in ok shape, been getting better as of late.
>personality
People have strong reactions they love me or hate me. I assume that people when they talk to me sense my discomfort about my face or just take in the fact I'm ugly and that paints their overall picture of me before or even after any discussion is had.
>job
8/10 I'm in a decent place financially and have an interesting job since I mostly just worked since I never had time spent with a girl and dont have a huge friend group.
Never had a girl show me genuine affection and if they did I couldn't read it. I'm writing this shit in a depressive episode desu

Attached: 539db500-02e6-4f14-913a-6fdc9c734c59.png (540x528, 274K)

2/10
0/10
I have no illusions.

I've had a few women flirt with me so I guess I'm not ugly, if it wasn't for my personality I might have been a normalfag in another life.

>what do i rate myself
i think around 7
>what girl i deserve
i don't care i just want a loving gf to share random facts about countries with

I am slightly overweight which makes me lose confidence in my self and thus makes it difficult for me to approach girls

>be in college
>no friends and never do social shit cause that’s who I am
>get good grades and everything and take care of my body
>have decent face although have red hair
>genuinely think I’m pretty handsome
>people think I’m funny too but rarely get girls
>make tinder account and use for a month
>get literally zero matches
>graduate college and get job as investment banker
>made 6 figures at age 22
>put this fact into tinder bio
>get dozens of matches in a month
>irl suddenly much more desirable too
>realize literally nothing has changed from what I was at 21 vs now at 23 besides my bank account
This bothers me way more than it should

Attached: D661FF55-E093-45B4-BCC2-B48729A6791C.jpg (551x548, 53K)