Whites still can't be Muslims down despite all of their technology and intelligence

>Whites still can't be Muslims down despite all of their technology and intelligence
>Muslims walk right into White nations and start molesting the women
>It was a Christmas miracle that the Amerindians couldn't unify because of their own tribal conflicts and suddenly started dying from disease
>Realize Whites were never meant to rule this much of the earth, but they do anyway

Wow, this is a great idea.

Attached: 1534543492621.jpg (305x326, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Hawk_War
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nez_Perce_War
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Seminole_War
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Northwest_Indian_War
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maya_script
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aztec_writing
npr.org/sections/parallels/2015/05/22/408813624/expats-find-brazils-reputation-for-race-blindness-is-undone-by-reality
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Non-white dominance is the natutal order

Attached: j-r-casals-babilonia-gen-v01-post02-hd-cut.jpg (1916x1080, 1.05M)

Wtf are you talking about?

Seriously.
It's such BS that the Amerindians got wiped and then swarmed by Whites.

Pure Amerindians are level 2 Arabs.
There's no way they would collectively die to Whites. Probably East Asians, but Europeans? No.

have sex weird incel freak

Amerindians are an incredible and powerful people.

They never should've been destroyed by the White race in America. If they were all unified like Whites were, they would've held their own.

Half of the USA would still be Amerindian territory.

>that dyslexia
Why are amerimutts so stupid?

>Amerindians are an incredible and powerful people.
b8t

>whites
>unified

>tf
>tp

It's a vpn

>If they were all unified like Whites were, they would've held their own
Ok this is it for me today good night folks

Yes, they are 13 IQ points down from the White race, but they're still viable.

If you pay attention, every battle with White Vs. Amerindian has a 1:1 kill ratio when you account for disadvantages.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Hawk_War
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nez_Perce_War
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Seminole_War
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Northwest_Indian_War

They were incredible.

This is why Whites are still proud of defeating the Amerindians today.

They shouldn't have been capable of doing it, but fate was on their side.

>Pure Amerindians are level 2 Arabs.
wtf

Tell me that this doesn't rival Ancient Egypt

Attached: 5-Maya-Civilization.jpg (800x500, 79K)

It doesn't rival ancient egypt

Attached: 6522b145bb610805429be542db108661.jpg (2000x1485, 609K)

>the White race
"Whites" never stepped on Mexico or the rest of the American continent. What the hell are you talking about?

You sure?
Seems to me the only difference is population

Attached: tenochtitlan.jpg (713x376, 81K)

>Tenochtitlan - Built 1325 AD
>Thebes, Egypt - Built 3200 BC

Ancient Egyptians weren't Arabs
Pls stop talking desu
Fuck off Arab lover

Don't pretend that the Amerindians were connected to the greater history of the Human Species.

They had to reinvent all of the technology that was freely shared in the middle east/Europe

They kind of were user

Attached: 1504234670309.png (1580x1397, 317K)

Calm down running bear

Kys Arab monkey

Attached: PYRAMID OF THE SUN-1-WW.jpg (752x500, 110K)

Egypt was a cradle of civilisation that formed writing independent to mesopotamia

The Aztecs and Maya had writing as well.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maya_script
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aztec_writing

He's saying their people and civilization was almost as good as arabs

>Pyramid of the Sun - Height: 65.5 metres, Built: 200 AD
>Great Pyramid of Giza - Height: 138.8 metres, Built: 2580 BC

>The earliest inscriptions found which are identifiably Maya date to the 3rd century BCE in San Bartolo, Guatemala.[1][2]
Meanwhile
>The use of hieroglyphic writing arose from proto-literate symbol systems in the Early Bronze Age, around the 32nd century BC (Naqada III),[2] with the first decipherable sentence written in the Egyptian language dating to the Second Dynasty (28th century BC).

that's an insult

Remove kebab.mp3

How? They managed to stay unconquered by europeans despite being in close proximity and numerous crusade attempts. They were neck and neck throughout the middle ages and the amerindians should have done the same

>At its zenith, perhaps in the first half of the first millennium CE, Teotihuacan was the largest city in the pre-Columbian Americas, with a population estimated at 125,000 or more

>There is no clear method with which to determine population of Egypt, let alone an accurate figure for the number of slaves in Egypt at any given point. The absence of anything approaching a census or list of slaves in ancient Egypt (as opposed to ancient Rome) makes it difficult to arrive at a reasonable population estimate of slaves. This problem has long vexed scholars, who have offered wildly differing estimates of the population at different times:[1]

Guillemette Andreu has suggested that the population more than doubled from 850,000 at the start of the third millennium to over 2 million by 1800 B.C.E.[2]

>Major Totonac centers were Papantla, with an estimated population of 60,000 in 1519, Xalapa (around 120,000), and Cempoala (around 80,000)

Less, but more.

It's not, but I think he meant Semites, they used to be at the top of the world back in the day.

go back to lebanon
they got conquered by europeans anyway

>They got conquered anyway

No. If they were conquered, there would be no Arab states today. They would all be dead.

Yes, the technology moved slowly, but that doesn't mean it never happened. That's like saying the Chinese, which the Amerindians share an ancestor with, aren't viable as a people because they don't invent.

Not really, they would take each others territories from time to time and thats what I meant by neck and neck. Had the amerindians been exposed to weapons manufacturing we'd be living in an entirely different world

The issue is that Amerindians were never unified. Even if they had all the guns, they still would've been destroyed.

Each tribe has enough genetic distance from their neighbor for it to be like a white man trying to unify with a black man. It was never going to work out, but that doesn't mean they weren't valuable.

okay, stupid
i guess that's why middle eastern totally not complain about western made borders
also why are there two of you? what is your ethnic background?

Mostly Irish

I'm mixed-raced with Amerindian, but I don't identify as Amerindian. I'm aware they would've killed me.

Middle Easterners do more than complain. They wage full-on wars against Western actions. They only lost because Jews are extremely intelligent and not like the rest of the White race.

Attached: Me2.jpg (812x593, 184K)

White people don't eixst

Los orgos el americanos...

All those peoples of Europe and the Near East had one major advantage of being interconnected by trade routes for thousands of years, that allowed them to share writing systems (all derived from Phoenician, including paleohispanic scripts and runic scripts), blacksmithing techniques, military tactics and technology as a whole.

Two of the major factors that crippled the advancement of pre-Columbian civilizations was geography and how thinly-spread they were, also worth considering that Native Americans are descended from Siberian nomads, imagine how long it took them to travel from Siberia all the way to Central and South America before deciding to stop and settle the land.

It's really a shame that Europeans devastated those cultures though, instead of trading knowledge and establishing long-lasting alliances and overseas trade routes that would greatly benefit both continents. Portugal and Spain would be untouchable nations today if they had decided to share their knowledge with those civilizations and let them grow on their own instead of destroying them. No "social justice", "white guilt" and all that reminiscent hate. It's like a curse.

Amerindian men sat and watched Euro men impregnant their women

Africa was conquered by white men, are all blacks dead? Fucking retard

Uno Reverse Card.

Attached: 1560289212869.webm (406x720, 991K)

It was never hard conquered with colonization and everything.

>Under the reign of terror instituted by King Leopold II of Belgium (who ran the Congo Free State as his personal fief from 1885 to 1908), the population of the Congo was reduced by half -- as many as 8 million Africans (perhaps even 10 million, in Hochschild's opinion) lost their lives

Whites had everything to gain by not murdering the populace and enslaving them instead.

>Whites had everything to gain by not murdering the populace and enslaving them instead.
How's "social justice" and "white guilt" working out for you today?

You'll always get your share of Karma no matter how long it takes.

That's just a minor frivolity of contemporary white society.
It will return to the past inevitably.

Furthermore, the typical white isn't evil.
The Whites that rule over the typical whites, however, are.

Society doesn't see it that way because the overwhelming majority of people reject individuality.

"We the whites", "we the blacks", "we the yellows", "we the browns". Most people don't care about the individual. If you belong to a category that's been shunned by the "others" you'll inevitably receive your share of punishment regardless of your degree of involvement.

But society is insular.
The Arabs care for the Arabs.
The Whites for the Whites, etc

There is nothing coming to punish Aryan peoples except for Asians, and Asians are just as bad if not worse.

Foolishness is a mark of vitality.

>The Arabs care for the Arabs.
>The Whites for the Whites, etc

Those groups have been declaring genocidal wars against each other for quite a while, but only when it comes to the common enemy that's when smaller groups garner their strength in numbers to deliver what they believe to be justice against said common enemy.

Who are the "anti-whites"? Latin Americans, Muslims and other Middle Eastern/North African minorities, East Asians, Jews, Turks, sub-Saharan Africans, pretty much every meta-ethnic group in the world that isn't European. They see Europeans as the common enemy. And none of those groups are even remotely ashamed of collective judgement because they thoroughly believe to be doing the right thing. And not only that, European/European-descended leaders from all over the world and a considerable amount of European/European-descended citizens agree that they need to be punished for something their "category" was responsible for. "We whites must pay for our past crimes against humanity!", "White men must be punished!", "Whites must die out!", etc.

And I honestly don't know how that ends so it's up for history to make its way.

I don't agree.
"Whites must die out!" is a fantasy.

No chant or slogan can stop people from reproducing.

The Whites don't genocide other Whites unless one man demands it. In the natural order, the troops don't typically kill civilians if there's enough genetic proximity.

They only do it under orders

Whites must be punished

But they can be interbred/outbred to extinction. See any Neanderthals strolling around? We have some running for offices, but those are the exception anyway.

The "one drop rule" became the standard to be used against whites. Are redbones black or white? "Of course they're black". Whites themselves don't know who is white and who isn't anymore, they never did, especially in America (you know your history with the Germans, Italians and the Irish, I don't have to explain that to you). Blonde hair and blue eyes only? Are Southern Europeans white? Are olive-skinned Europeans white? Dark-haired Europeans? Brown-eyed Europeans? Light-skinned Latin Americans?

And that is why you see more and more people rejecting their white identity, because it became synonymous with division, punishment and social disadvantage. University quotas and a variety of benefits and special treatment being given to non-whites. Many people don't want to be white these days in those countries, and they also don't want their children to be white either. Even in Brazil all the light-skinned Brazilians are now claiming to be Pardos (brown) to gain access to those government benefits, especially university quotas.

Playing the victim became a profitable business.

I have a very close Chinese friend living in Brazil who really doesn't like the Japanese, Americans and Europeans. We talked about the Nanjing Massacre, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Vietnam, Korea, and knowing their collective mindset I decided to test his reaction by claiming that our ancestors were forcibly taken from their homeland in Africa and brought to Brazil where they were raped, tortured and enslaved by Europeans together with my Amerindian ancestors. He immediately became a lot closer to me, as if we had become related by victimhood, and that somehow made us part of a group that should unite against the oppressors and bring them to justice for what they did to our ancestors.

That's just how most people see it.

>The whites don't genocide other whites unless one man demands it.
It's true, there's a reason why they haven't killed their fellow white bretherns as a whole and just jail them instead

Attached: white criminals.jpg (950x942, 211K)

Good luck with that plan you monkey.

What plan? lol

Here is the reality, Latinxs are the most racist people on this Earth and obsessed with not being darker than they already are.
>npr.org/sections/parallels/2015/05/22/408813624/expats-find-brazils-reputation-for-race-blindness-is-undone-by-reality

>Latinx
You just ruined your entire post you wigger

Except none of that is true? Which is one of the reasons why we elected Bolsonaro, because we want to end race politics, especially the quotas.

And I'm a libertarian, 100% in favor of IQ and behavior. I couldn't care less about race. Race politics are merely a set of low IQ ideologies that appeal to the less intelligent masses, unable to achieve anything great on their own as individuals, so they cling to their "category" and wave their race card around as if means something.

"I am a white man, therefore I am the creator of civilization, I am so great because I belong to this category!" all while being a trailer-dwelling below-room-temperature-IQ loser.

And white identitarians are constantly at war with each other unable to conclude who's white and who isn't. Your "one drop rule" has severely backfired against you. Race politics is a losing game no matter how you look at it, and it's just like quicksand, the more you move around it, the deeper you sink. Then again I'm brown, Brazilian, living on my own in my native homeland, doing no harm to anyone, and I couldn't care less about the "future of the white race" when I'm more preoccupied with my own future as an individual.

Stay mad sexist.
>trailer-dwelling
Keep telling yourself that.
>I'm a libertarian
There it is, that explains a lot actually.

Alright then.

get the fuck out of extistence you stupid retard
jesus christ i could kill you over the internet

All of you Jow Forumstards need to be lined up against the wall. You are fucking normalfag scum and have no right to post on this website.

leftists are normalfags

>Whites still can't be Muslims

Attached: question3453425png.png (600x506, 288K)