Do americans really...?

Do americans really...?

Attached: IMG_20190611_195220.jpg (720x991, 205K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuremberg_executions
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Rodman_Campbell
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

will be challenged up to the supreme court

I'm almost always keen to rip on burgers, but Alabama is unironically based. That state continually does things that trigger the rest of the nation and the planet. Alabama honestly doesn't care about what everyone else thinks, and I respect them for that.

Most likely, breaks amendment 8

Based

>trigger the rest of the nation
Nah, most people with common sense see that they are correct in most things they seem to do.

This
Alabama has been shitting on the constitution lately

I don't see anything wrong with this.

They're emboldened by having a Republican White House and also since Trump said he would prefer to leave social issues to be decided at the state and local level.

The 8th Amendment is one of those things that lends itself to a highly subjective interpretation. Most famously how the Supreme Court ruled that capital punishment was forbidden by the 8th and then four years later reversed themselves and decided it wasn't.

pretty based

A legitimate solution to the pedo problem.

I would kill you with my bare hands.

pedo bastard, you'll be dilating soon enough scumbag

Doubt it, nonces are pathetic weaklings.

It isnt what it sounds like. It's a prescription medicine that decreases sex drive but once you stop taking it your sex drive returns. They have to take it before being released and for a while after. In the past some have volunteered to take it. But like this guy said
It's going to be challenged.

The place is unironically a shithole.

Attached: Lzj4.gif (480x270, 1.73M)

you couldnt hurt me if you tried you pathetic piece of shit. one swift jab and your entire face will cave in

>be American
>have to piss really badly and have no time to go to a fast food place
>get caught pissing in a back alley and get registered as a sex offender
>get castrated

Be a man and learn how to hold your piss. I'm sick of seeing weak men with weak prostates pissing everywhere in public, even in day time.

if you are an adult and cant manage to piss like one then yes you deserve castration.

What kind of country is New Zealand where this is a daily problem?

A country with an alcoholism epidemic.

So shooting/hanging/electrocuting/poisoning someone to death is fine but castration is not?

there is nothing wrong with killing people

Oh I don't really care one way or another but seems pretty hypocritical.

We don't use hanging as a method
Electrocution is cruel and inhumane, I agree
Poisoning is fine

Makes me wonder if they would do the equivalent to females who commit similar crimes
[spoiler] Of course not, if they even tried there would be a ridiculous amount of outrage [/spoiler]

>inb4 women can't be rapists/pedophiles

I'd rather be hung desu senpai

Attached: udunfuckdup.jpg (737x170, 27K)

>firing squad
>0%
This should be the method of execution by federal law

Well there are a million ways to kill someone and not all of them are gonna be the same level of cruel.

I think death as a punishment is fine but as long as you’re not dragging it on by torturing the guy or something

(Though personally if it were up to me I’d fucking torture the hell out of convicted serial killers and the like)

That or guillotine. But it's messy so people don't like it. Who cares if the dude being killed suffers a little as long as there's no blood.

>(Though personally if it were up to me I’d fucking torture the hell out of convicted serial killers and the like)
Then you're torturing someone, you're at the same moral standing as the serial killer
Do you even think?

>We don't use hanging as a method
Washington uses it. Delaware used to but abolished it in the early 2000s.

Utah is the only state to use firing squad.

>Washington uses it
Washington actually abolished capital punishment a year ago

You live around 30 seconds after decapitation. Hydraulic head smasher is the way to go.
The got
Gore may put people off though

Hanging is cheap, very low failure rate, and largely painless.

>very low failure rate
>largely painless.

Attached: 1522116724719.png (1109x1012, 929K)

If done correctly, yes.
Proper hanging is meant to snap yhe brain stem, killing the person instantly.

Well yes, but it's done incorrectly a lot of the time
Take the nuremburg hangings for example
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuremberg_executions
The executioners were Master Sergeant John C. Woods and his assistant, military policeman Joseph Malta. Woods may have miscalculated the lengths for the ropes used for the executions, such that some of the men did not die quickly of an intended broken neck but instead strangled to death slowly.[2][3][4]
>Some reports indicated some executions took from 14 minutes to 28 minutes.[5][6] The Army denied claims that the drop length was too short or that the condemned died from strangulation instead of a broken neck.[7]
>Additionally, the trapdoor was too small, such that several of the condemned suffered bleeding head injuries when they hit the sides of the trapdoor while dropping through.[8]

serial killers are likely off their rocker so you're not gonna get the desired effect of "oh my god I fucked up and now I'm paying for my crimes, I repent my sins" or whatever when you torture them

>correct in most things they do
They're consistently ranked in the bottom ten states in most categories, including healthcare, education, opportunity, economic, crime, and public safety. The only category I can even find where they're in the top 50% is fiscal stability, and that seems to be because there's no way for them to go much further downhill without seceding again.

makes more sense than jail IMO

Then again, it was Nazi leaders so I doubt they really cared that much to ensure it was clean and painless.

“If you kill your enemies they win!”

The whole point of my punishments would be as a deterrent. Nobody would dare commit heinous crimes if they risked getting tortured by the government

Allah-bama clearly follows a higher law

Didn't work during the dark ages and won't work now.
People were drawn and quartered back then and it didn't stop crime.

Back in the Middle Ages, literally everything carried the death sentence including petty thefts. In fact it wasn't until the Victorian era when the number of crimes that carried it were whittled down to murder/rape/treason.

Why don't Americans jsut a write a you constitution?

France last beheaded someone in 1977, it was their final execution after which capital punishment was abolished.

Chemical castration + life in prison because we Burger are just fucking sadistic.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Rodman_Campbell

He suffered less than his victims.