Why do non-whites wanna live in white countries?

Why do non-whites wanna live in white countries?

Attached: rose.jpg (640x360, 31K)

inb4 their inability to accept responsibility leads them to blame us for the god awful state of their country

I didn't ask to be born in this (soon to be non)white country. All i can do is have brown babies and try to make this country nonwhite.

Easier to work hard and not have someone screw you over because you arent from the same community as them or they hire their relative.

I just wanna see white male + latina female couples. Feels just right

Why did your parents come here?

They are comfy

do you have any national identity other than brown american? are you african and want to date an african, for example

Retaking the rightfully fortune and profits in whitoid cunts made by robbing, exploits and manipulation of former colonist resources

money/higher HDI

No they're not, our kids have to do school shooting drills

>do you have any national identity other than brown american?
no
>are you african
no
>want to date an african, for example
idc about race in women, but i'm saving myself for marriage so I don't date, i always tell women no, white or brown or yellow (no black chick has ever asked me out though)

>saving myself for marriage
Are you muslim?

Higher wage.

You can make a lot more money in the gulf states so that can't be the real reason

yes

And where I should want to live? In Africa? I mean c'mon, everybody wants to live in a better place.

I don't, I'd like to improve the situation in my country rather than migrating somewhere else.

What country? Also muslims moving to america always means the family'll grow up isolated from the rest of society for cultural reasons. I'm pretty sure your parents regret moving here

A alot of non-white countries are very nice and much happier than we are

>What country?
pakistan
>Also muslims moving to america always means the family'll grow up isolated from the rest of society for cultural reasons
yes it sucks. after high school it was hard for me to relate to people because instead of playing basketball or going out to restaurants people want to go to clubs or go to bars
>I'm pretty sure your parents regret moving here
they don't. they have a network of boomer friends. If i had been born in pakistan and be super normie and chad, sometimes i think id be happier if i had been born there and grown up there but it's whatever, i stopped caring a long time ago.

>EE.UU.
>White

Attached: 1553790230587.jpg (632x1952, 106K)

Why do whites keep invading, destablising and colonising non-white countries?

Usually we're trying to help and we fuck shit up but thats more of a reason not to wanna live around whites

>Usually we're trying to help
That's never been the case and let's be honest, likely never will.

That is an accurate statement.
The only other decent places to go would be Japan or Korea. Both of which have strict immigration policies.

I like Lauren Rose she's a good girl

americans unironically think they are liberators, they are incredibly brainwashed and naive

Originally, to bypass the Turks.

After that, it just kinda kept going.

It really is, at least when the US did it. Alot of people thought what we were doing was morally right

White countries literally do that to middle East countries. We just had to remove based Saddam, Gaddafi, and get involved in iran.

>globalbokerface.jpg

Being liberators does not mean we are 100% successful liberators.

being brainwashed into thinking you are liberators, doesnt mean you are liberators*

Belarus is the whitest country in the world. The only non-whites you'll ever find there are embassy personnel. I don't see anyone lining up to go there, white or not. But I do see people wanting to get out of there.
Your turn, Jow Forums

I don't think the USA is a white country

*Points at South Korea.*

More white people live in the US than any other country in the world

Interesting. So the only requirement is muslim. Do you plan on raising your children strictly muslim? Are you worried about your descendants straying from your religion or would you be happy with a westernized, secular muslim that is more cultural than religious?

I only ask this because every religious minority besides Mormons, Amish, and certain Jewish sects got BTFO by western capitalism after a few generations. If I was religious and I wanted my descendants to be religious I would not move to another country.

Just for clarity I'm a second gen Chicano and 100% secular which makes my mom very sad

>Interesting. So the only requirement is muslim.
Technically I'm allowed to marry jews and christians but I don't think I could marry a non-Muslim because i don't want kids with identity problems
>Do you plan on raising your children strictly muslim?
yes
>Are you worried about your descendants straying from your religion
yes
>would you be happy with a westernized, secular muslim that is more cultural than religious?
no. I'd be upset if my kids became like that, but of course they'd still be my children. As long as they don't say God doesn't exist or that there is more than one god, they'll still be my children, but I still want them to practice.
>I only ask this because every religious minority besides Mormons, Amish, and certain Jewish sects got BTFO by western capitalism after a few generations.
well, there are some protestants and catholics that still practice how they are "supposed to" according to there tradition, but yeah, they are far and few in between.
>If I was religious and I wanted my descendants to be religious I would not move to another country.
maybe, maybe, it's hard to say. I guess i could just buy a farm in the midwest away from everybody, homeschool my kids and become full schizo if i was that worried about it. But i trust i won't raise degenerates (inshallah)

Do you believe in God though?

>Why do non-whites wanna live in white countries?
1. Qt white women are nice to have around
2. Less crime equals less chance of me being victimized
3. If I truly apply myself the likeliness I'll succeed is exponentially higher than the chance I'd have in a 3rd world country
4. A developed country offers more opportunities of all kinds compared to their undeveloped counterparts

and most importantly...
5. COMFY

Attached: comfy potato.jpg (910x768, 153K)

Very very loosely. Closer to Buddhism than Catholicism (how I was raised). I see some of my community maintain its Catholicism, some no. Always curious for perspective of other immigrant groups.

because i'm going to get some white bitch pregnant to save the white race and make white babies

You seem like a nice guy but when muslim raised kids rebel they become catastrophically degenerate to the point that it'd be better to raise them as atheists in the west.

I hope you're joking

i'm white

>Very very loosely.
You just sound like a cafeteria catholic, just do lent fasting once a year or something and i'm sure your mom will be happy with you.
>Closer to Buddhism than Catholicism (how I was raised)
Closer to the Buddhist way of life or the Buddhist theology? Because Buddhist theology is kind of fragmented.
>Qt white women
FACT: third world countries have better looking women. The average american woman is fat and unattractive.

>Every poster is american

Attached: 1527174293263.jpg (1024x678, 221K)

Show nipple

>third world countries have better looking women
false

Attached: irani.jpg (300x300, 24K)

even among whites you know it's true.
compare british women with polish women (inb4 poles aren't white). British women have 2lbs of makeup and 50lbs of fat. Polish women are natural and beautiful.

Attached: 310C8A33-2DF4-4EA5-9A1C-B849B8F3757C.jpg (3088x2320, 1.27M)

They tend to be the "dude weed/sex" type. I've never met a dude who grew up in a muslim family who was into hardcore drugs or alcoholism.

America isn't white sorey

>>The average american woman is fat and unattractive
>thinking I was referring to the average
Poor form

Attached: 1558912065275.jpg (764x1024, 182K)

Do you know mexican catholic traditions? There is quite a lot of religious commitment expected from my mom.

To breed with your women and turn the country non white, why else?

Why does she have pajeet eyes

This.

You brown

Think it through for a millisecond retard

I wish these non-Whites would stop fucking up our country and complaining about us. They move here only to bitch and moan about how we live our lives and run our country. Recent brown immigrants are such little cry babies i swear. Fuck off man. Jesus.

I bet she's a virgin saving herself for marriage

>I wish these non-Whites would stop fucking up our country and complaining about us. They move here only to bitch and moan about how we live our lives and run our country. Recent brown immigrants are such little cry babies i swear. Fuck off man. Jesus.

Attached: soy three panel.jpg (1446x1728, 985K)

Only some Japanese leave Japan, but there is lots of emigration from South Korea. This I don't understand, because the western world is going down a downward spiral, while South Korea is going up, and Korea would go up even further if reunification comes into fruition.

>first image

That movie sucked.

>second image.

Never saw it, who cares

>Third image.

Those women are being payed good money to fuck those apes

Because south korea has 500 hour work weeks

Why didn't you watch black panther?

While those "apes" are fucking tight white pussy you're literally r.eddit spacing on Jow Forums

Japan has a problem with overtime work as well, and most kiwis who are employed full time work far more than 40 hour work weeks

immigration from south korea is constantly going down

>tight

LOL! They're whores dude. They get paid to do it.

we don't.
I for example, want to live in the USA, and not some white country like fucking Iceland or the Faroe Islands

Muhammad was a white ginger who probably looked like this

Attached: Shaykh_Muhammad_Al-Yaqoubi.jpg (960x584, 116K)

Sauce?

I came to this country because I got tired of being fucked over just because I was not born in the right family. I don't care about the race of the country, I care about its institutions and opportunities.

government gibs

why do you need a sauce for something so obvious?

Attached: wut.jpg (900x900, 77K)

based
this was a tropical paradise after all
no better place to be :)

Attached: Lord_Krishna_with_flute.jpg (779x960, 242K)

I didn't know.

Ikr

>tfw I will never have this much faith in my country of origin

Attached: 1503529184298.jpg (500x500, 57K)

Better living standards.

Whats wrong with Azeri life?

lots of Muslim degenerates in France and UK. Basically only Muslim in name.

Low salaries compared to europe and usa. Culturally conservative people.

I don't think you'd be happy in the US. Life here is hellishly soulless and I think you're all being misled by our propaganda

cause I love white chicks...and the money

It really is just that simple

Attached: 1558493675537.jpg (860x1075, 122K)

I have a feeling a lot of young dark men come for the women followed by the other benefits

I have been in europe and it is far more developed than us. Actually I don't want to live in usa because your people are weird but your country is developed. So I know what is propoganda what is not. I prefer soulless life with money to poor life.

Because even the best countries in the middle East for example are only actually good if you're rich

I have dreams of living in a village shack and knowing everyone in my community

i mean i know lebs and syrians who live in Brazil (usually most of them are piss rich as fuck) both recently migrated there and was born there

I want neetbux which are enough for small nice flat, good internet and pc

Attached: 1560209479908.png (720x400, 175K)

also this too. rich small countries like uae or Singapore is really only for the rich (or locals)

based russian

It's fine dude, it doesn't matter, maybe you're aren't that attached to your country.