At this point, the US is more European than Europe

95% of the country speaks a European language as a first language, while in Europe, most countries have less than 90% of people speaking a European language as a first language

Attached: US flag.jpg (600x400, 182K)

Other urls found in this thread:

statisticalatlas.com/United-States/Languages
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_Europe
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

source?

What the fuck are you trying to say you moron ?

>BLHARGGH BLARGH BARHG BHARRGRRGHGH
Another excellent american post.

Attached: b49.png (1200x1200, 54K)

Stop.

Almost everyone in America speaks a European language, even most of our immigrants. Can't say the same for Europe

Common knowledge.
Not an argument.

Quote requested

source?

USA is the utlimate power. Europe can now proceed to sink into the ocean, a forgotten relic of ye olden days

t. speaks a Euro-peon language.

At this point, Mexico is more European than Europe. 121 million Mexicans speak a European language as a first language, while in Europe, most countries have less than 90% of people speaking a European language as a first language.

Attached: 698.gif (272x320, 884K)

I speak Arabic

Attached: 1537720956172.png (673x717, 411K)

Stop doing that please

statisticalatlas.com/United-States/Languages

Add up all the non-European languages together, they make up less than 5% of the US population.

Mexico is the ultimate power. Europe can now proceed to sink into the ocean, a forgotten relic of ye olden days.

t. speaks a Euro-peon language.

Attached: 699.jpg (568x1024, 27K)

Attached: 43e29b5365ea8b90146851c711a4686b6f27083a01e89cc56b204a39e2d35bfe_1.jpg (320x148, 6K)

Nope. I like the language.
كس امك

And then they say that Brazilians are the worst posters.

Attached: notthisshitagain.png (401x389, 167K)

Most EU countries are more than 5% Muslim. Most don't speak a European language as a first language, unlike most immigrants to the US

So we both agree that the NEW world = ultimate power, and Europe (aka OLD world) can sink into ocean, correct? We are in agreement, correct? Then lets let Europe sink (global warming) and lets inherit our new world together, Mexibrother. We took the language of the Euro-peons and now we will take the rest.

Ya ibn siteen kalb
Speak english and exclusively english and anglicize your name just like I did

It's tiresome, but seriously, I don't know if you're baiting or not. It's where we are, at the bottom of the filthpit, where only an american can evolve with total success. My bad, should've ignored at first place. in all fields.

nigga how are we more european we're not even in europe.

We are Americans fuck those gay green party voting niggers

Attached: 1557881677168.jpg (720x720, 69K)

9/11 was a blessing

>european
>cutting his dick
Choose one

Attached: jewish islamic tradition.jpg (4000x1779, 517K)

Ok, most people in the US either speak English or Spanish. I might be retarded, but I'm pretty sure those are both European languages

We're the true standard bearer of Western Civilization now.

Sorry, but Spanish is a hideous language which is mostly spoken by non-European.

the Mexican American war was a gift from Jesus, but not Jesus who picks my fruit.

Whatever happened to being an English-speaker of European descent?

Attached: 1484013197181.gif (500x418, 885K)

mane you know i dont care about any of that other retard eurobulbasaurshit, but thank u for admitting that ur an europoor

I give up, the burger is right. Fuck this continent for letting them all in.
>unemployed
>radical
>hates western culture
That's your average muslim immigrant, not even wikipedia is hiding that.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_Europe

das rite, you add spanish and english and you get 95%

Yes

Spanish comes from Spain
England comes from England

Both European countries

Fuck off.
Almost all Spanish speaker here are non-white, you shit ass spic.

language doesn't say anything about culture. lots of african countries have a european language as the most spoken language, yet their culture is definitely not european.

Say something in swiss german you fucking proxyfag

>lots of african countries have a european language as the most spoken language,

Name one

South Africa, Namibia speak Afrikaans

Why are seppos so monumentally fucking stupid? Seriously there mus be something in the water over in yankistan

Euros are irrelevant compared to us.

cope

that everyone in burgerland speaks english and spanish while many in europe speak arabic

>80% of people in Puerto Rico identify themselves as white
>100% of people in Puerto Rico speak a European language
At this point, Puerto Rico is more european than the entire universe.

Attached: eggman.png (307x510, 128K)

Ah yes american culture and flag bearer of civilization - rampant consumerism, inventor of SJWism and loonie feminists, batshit crazy christians, cousin fucking rednecks and soy guzzling coasties all united to suck of Israel and Saudi-Arabia.
Truly marvelous
>inb4 w-we would beat you in war
>inb4 w-we could nuke you
>inb4 y-you are irrelevant
>inb4 other feeling riddled "arguments"

Attached: 1547705255847.jpg (624x351, 58K)

Says the country that cuts off pieces of dick like muslims and jews, like some desert monkey 2000 years ago before washing was a thing