Third worldies do you like firsties who move to your cunt?

third worldies do you like firsties who move to your cunt?

Attached: 1556591240903.jpg (661x767, 43K)

didn't south africa take white farmers their land away and soon experienced a hunger crisis?

no
these fuckers come here and are always like "oh, brazil is so wonderful, I don't get why you guys complain, it's so amazing blablahblah"
fuck off, it's shit and anyone who disagrees is a firstie faggot

I'm technically (ex)second worlder, but my income is based solely on the movement of ex-USSR prole scum to the West, so feel free to ask your questions.

Yes. Always nice to see that our country is not that bad as we think off.

You drive buses taking people to work in temp jobs in the west?

Im fine with them as long as they are not jews and dont complain each five seconds about the shitty smell of our cities

so, i researched a little, white farmers with black farm workers in south africa got murdered by people living there and some time after the state warned about a possible food shortage because some of the farmers migrated to australia due to these murders.

do you know any personally what are their jobs?

do they integrate into society or live with each other?

how do they get by without language knowledge

I move prepubescent Russian girls to Germany, stuff like that. I have no doubt they work decent jobs in there.

That's Zimbabwe and yes. They really fucked up by giving the land to corrupt government cronies who didnt know about running a farm.

Na, I don't know the details, some Turkish guy drives them to my place. He's greasy as fuck.

jesus christ. if true that is very grim

considering that it almost feel like upper classed people moving here specifically in our priviliged areas, I would say I kinda hate them.

Why? You have no idea what life in Russia is, life in Germany is a miracle in their eyes, even if it's in exchange of sexual stuff. Or so I am a told, I don't ask many questions anyway. It's a grim business but hey, we gotta eat something, right.

You know that you can get a big jail time for this, right?

No, Americans are fucking up the real estate market with their Airbnb, office rental and short term rental experiments

Yes, but only when they get killed for being dumb firsties and not knowing what actual life is like

You think they have functioning prisons in Bulgaria?

Yes.

There are... details around here, though. Stuff like who do you know, what amount of weapons you and your extended family have, etc. The very reason I'm openly talking about it on here.

Well, there are, they are more like ethnic cleansng centres though (the population consists mostly of Gypsies)

Do you go through Serbia or Romania? From what I experienced both of these routes have pretty similar passing requirement with just ID (at least for me) so I'm not sure what's the difference in practice

Serbia, but that's mostly because I know everybody on the border. Technically for a Polish citizen it should be faster trough Romania.

Yeah we were hitchhiking so there's really no choosing with that

This. Americans are the chinks of the Americas whe. It comes to distorting markets