Who else here is an immigrant? Let's share our experiences and feelings about our new countries bros

Who else here is an immigrant? Let's share our experiences and feelings about our new countries bros.

Attached: 1513651993812.jpg (240x240, 7K)

me. it's ok i guess.

I am. I think the biggest challenge in Japan is to get used to their autism.

I wish people here were not so friendly. Eveyone acts too nice someone they dont know.

Me. I am of Mexican descent. My grandparents immigrated

Are you German or Asian?

NO GRINGO I'M NOT FRENCH THAT'S JUST THE WAY I PRONOUNCE THE R

You aren't an immigrant.

Where are originally from?

You're not an immigrant, you don't belong in this thread.

i am from sudan

Argentina.

Attached: 1558220507105.gif (420x315, 1.91M)

In some ways, I am. Whites don't accept us the same way European countries do, so I still am an immigrant in some ways.

Does intra national migration count? In India different states are like different countries because the people's culture, ethnicities, language changes along with the natural topography and climate.

I'm living in a state where I haven't yet learnt the native language of, trying to learn it slowly. Have to make do with English and basic pointing and gesturing for now.

People are racist and mean if you're brown

Then, by that logic, I was an immigrant in my own country because my close ancestors immigrated from Italy to Argentina.

yikes

You're not technically an immigrant, but you'll always be a foreigner.

south sudan or normal sudan?

Sudanis are based and my favorite blacks

where the fuck are you from, i'm tired of telling people i'm not american

Maybe so, depend if you were accepted in home country.

>Whites don't accept me
>Therefore I am an immigrant
>"Why won't you wypipo love me"
You don't need acceptance from anyone, you were born in the USA so you're a natural-born citizen. Don't hang around people who think you're an Immigrant just because you're not white.

Veracruz, living New England

I wish I didn't have an accent, I probably wouldn't be so introverted if I didn't have one. I've been here for approximately 5-6 years and I haven't made any real friends

>Don't hang around people
All my coworkers think i'm lying when i tell them I was born here. I'm Indian but they call me arab and way worse stuff sometimes

They'll never understand user. I feel your struggle.

what kind of accent

where abouts? I know cities are shitty but where i live there are a decent amount of Sudanese but they integrated well. Literally never heard of a single problem with them except their driving sometimes. All crime is still done by white trash and abos but its safe to walk around at 3am anyway.

who gives a fuck, i have an accent too, people like it, unless your voice ugly, and if that's the case who gives a fuck anyways, not like you can change it

You're a retarded subhuman, like all chicanos. You're not Mexican if you're not first generation. You're an amerimutt and you'll always be an amerimutt. Deal with it,

where u from op if u don't mind sharing?
I been in the U.S for some years
just like any other country has it's ups and downs. in america people can either be nice or just a fucking piece of shit for no reason. I was like a happy little flower when I came here was like 15 or something and eventually withered down, just like all the third worlders that think its great only to be disappointed really, still I'd rather live here.
wish my family went to europe instead but at the same time glad they didn't
been staying in my room all day for a long time, it's not possible for me to make friends anymore,can't find a reason to go out or meet people or really talk to anyone.
developed social anxiety pretty much.
I dropped out of college and currently trying to get into a trade or get some certs.
been procrastinating too long, life could be good here if you make like 20+ per hour.
I'm hoping to get a good job, I want to become independent but i got a lot of fucking work to do.
really disappointed with who I became vs what I wanted to be.
there's no good sense of community here, a lot of bubble, asians stick to asians, arabs to arabs, etc.. you get the point.
people are too self righteous, the price of freedom is that people can verbally hassle you and if u blow on someone you're sued to hell and back, lets people run they're mouth too much, they feel too safe.
I never get into trouble though just keep to myself,but I observe how people work just to keep myself out of shitty situations, just quit my retail job like 2 weeks ago, customers can be insane sometimes, at times my day would be ruined and most of the time I am shocked at how people can be so unconsiderate, the boomers were always fun to talk to though
/blog

just realized i wrote a wall of text lel sorry boys, here's a nice pape

Attached: 1559951435673.jpg (3541x2338, 3.43M)

Based

Same here bro. South Sudan, I moved here back in 2001.

Attached: 1523799037630.jpg (848x865, 131K)

Funny how we are of equal backgrounds but you are so bitter and call me a mutt. Maybe try to improve your personal health before the time to insult your distant brother

I'm treated like an immigrant daily, so I am similar to one. Despite being a harder worker American than most whites

>I'm not an immigrant im an expat
Do wypipo in your cunt say this? Because all the 3 of the euros ive met do.

Here. Nigerian.

I live in Cologne (west Germany), so there is basically no racial tension between blacks and whites.

Regarding girls, white girls love black men here. Get more matches than my white friends for sure. My brother just bought a house with his (white) gf and so they are about to settle down.

I really believe that there is a special connection between white females and black males. Maybe it's all the shit that went down during slavery. Black man getting castrated for loving the plantation owners daughter and shit like that. So many horrible things happened to my people

t. Apex gang thug

based BVLL

>Black man getting castrated
Muslims did this

Some of the responses here are too stereotypical to be real.

People here assume I'm a foreigner sometimes, but I feel more at home here than I'd do anywhere. Felt like I was at a place completely with strangers when I was on vacation on the US, it's an amazingly beautiful place, but I wouldn't want to live there (or any other countries for that matter).

With that said, how are the immigrants holding up in their respective new countries? Do they have the same issues as I did?

based shitpost

Because Canada was build by white people you mongloid. Do you call yourself an immigrant when to visit your relatives?

CHI haters are always based

Attached: 16622.jpg (550x558, 25K)

Not an immigrant yet, but I've considering moving with my uncle to massachusetts after falling my UNI entrance exam

why are you not using pictures for your copy pastas anymore, t*rk?

do south sudanese consider themselves the same race as west africans/bantus/african americans

Thanks bros. But these times are over. We black folk have stood up and will keep on standing from now on.

My gorgeous white gf loves me, Germany loves us blacks... It's a good time to be black

Attached: 1559962458308.jpg (933x1244, 121K)

where are you from

You are neither american nor mexican, you are whatever state youre from.
Mexicans are subhuman, just ignore its shitty opinion

Me? I'm from Nigeria

Attached: 1560017708228.jpg (1080x1289, 105K)

cope

>african americans
No. I don't get along with African Americans very well. I feel more related to West Africans than them. But If I'd have to say, East Africans would be the same race. It's hard to define because depending on where you're from, South Sudanese have pretty dark skin.

Attached: 1551401616743.jpg (250x250, 6K)

I'm from here. People just assume I'm a foreigner sometimes, but it's nothing that make me feel like one. I am mostly just talking about how I felt like a stranger in the US when I was on vacation and how I wouldn't like living in such a place.

>East Africans would be the same race.
really? are you not nilotic?

We are all black, you traitor. African Americans were kidnapped and brought to America...

We blacks have to stand together until we've reached the top of the world. We are one. When I'm breeding a white chick, I'm thinking of you. I think about my ANCESTORS.

Ever little speck of black semen is a black soul which body was mutilated in the cotton fields or lies on the bottom of the Atlantic

Attached: 1559485830547.gif (300x461, 1.82M)

wh*Toid detected

Cope?
Im not a subhuman mexican, I dont need to cope with anything

Made me shed a tear, brother

Attached: overwhelming emotions.gif (500x375, 893K)

Seething whitetoid

Attached: 1557528586007.png (489x597, 544K)

north african.
latinas are cute btw,but I never talk to them though

Attached: 1555267778003.jpg (2550x1600, 918K)

me on the bottom right background

Are you that argentino would recently married his nip wife? I remember you posting about a honeymoon and later about saving up to move to japan for good a while back.

he's Iraqi, the other probably whitoid

Sup lads, I'm from Sudan (north)

its shit

Sup. Are white girls into Sudanese men just like they are into West Africans? I'm Nigerian and do amazing on Tinder

me. im grateful and i find it nice (though it has it's cons, shitty weather, minimum forms of entertainment, etc). i actually made friends unlike where i used to live before i was completely alone. i guess no one thinks im an "outsider" because iof combination of picking up on the Canadian accent very quickly and had better than most non English speakers English than average so it helped alot. i also don't look like im from a specific country so yeah

Attached: IMG_20190202_061704.jpg (1011x833, 68K)

Ah so you look like a mutt?

to all actual immigrants here, do you ever consider going back to your home country and how do you deal with the fact that a not so small part of the native population doesn't see you as a part of the country and rather wants you to go back? Do you just ignore it, do you even feel thankful/guilty/whatever for being allowed to live in the west?

i have yet to see anyone telling me " go back to your country reeee" to my face.

I never said anything about a honeymoon, maybe it was someone else.

Me

Im an alberto living near eindhoven.
I kinda miss good weather,good food and attrctive women but overall im happy living here

Same here bro. I used to post with a Sudanese flag here on Jow Forums, but I went to visit my father in Saudi Arabia, and because of the situation there in north sudan I can't go back

where are you from
kys

syria

are you christian?

Why paco?

not really, maybe agnostic or a deist. im not really religious. family are muslims though

i hate spaniards
why are people not able to tell you're arab then?

arent you a spaniard too

green eyes, not very middle eastern facial features i guess (well they know im arab if they know my name)

Attached: SmartSelect_20190209-004840_Chrome.jpg (1068x1040, 196K)

kys
are you half european?

Oi!

cringe w/ this wh*te wannabe sandnigger

Married a Nip? Why do you put up with autism? Just flex on the orientals. I found Japland depressing as fuck ever thought of stealing the woman and leaving?

nice projection

Macaco living in Vancouver here. I have jewish eastern european ancestry, so I look wh*te. Most people assume I’m Canadian. I barely have an accent, only a few people have noticed it. I’ve been asked if I’m russian 3 times

I’m never going back to Brazil (only to visit). Don’t give a fuck if there are people who don’t want me here, I contribute more to the country than most of them, who are just pathetic faggots

Attached: B1175799-6897-405E-B2BA-EEFE408C022D.png (432x432, 95K)

What have you contributed so far

I work, study and pay taxes. Once I graduate, I’ll get a better job and pay more taxes

Attached: 175C9DC5-03F7-4C6F-B348-7DAF67FD45ED.jpg (616x777, 267K)

wow me too
i always work overtime so i can help canada be the best country in the world

every aussie is an immigrant apart from abos

shut up lachlan

Immigrants have to be people user

We had a 'white' computer technician that everyone thought was Russian, turned out to be South American weird how that accent works.
You go Brazil bro, if your a good useful person that has the motivation to get out of a bad place then don't let anyone give you shit. Its just a shame your efforts cant be used to uplift your country of origin but its your life and you don't owe them shit.

Yeah but you’re gay and I’m not