Image that triggers a bunch of incels she'd never ever consider having child with, let alone sleeping with them

Image that triggers a bunch of incels she'd never ever consider having child with, let alone sleeping with them

Attached: based.png (1080x1493, 1.02M)

white knight incel "nice guy"

All white people should do this.

Have sex
Cringe

beta cuck

thank God. A retarded and ugly abomination like her shouldn't have children

Would incels really sleep with her? She's a 6 at best, look at that gummy smile.

What's the point of a woman who can't have kids?

>She's a 6
she's a 4. And Jow Forums would sleep with anything at this point

fucking
cooking
cleaning
taking care of the elderly

>brazilian standards
she's a 2

cute face, nice hair, decently fit, that's a 7 mate

>cute face
No.
She looks too British.

I wouldn't sleep with a redditor either

i like it >_

you're american. Anything that isn't a whale must be a 10 to you

All of that men can do, better

Have sex

even though men can do it better, what do you want everyone to do? should the world's engineers, programmers, miners, fishermen, farmers, factory workers (99% male) just stop working and go take care of their parents and the household?

you have to leave some work for the women to do

>that flag
>that post

why dont they just get chemically castrated, it's safer, faster, no surgery and you dont fuck up your sex drive&hormone level.

uhhh does that really exist?

Everyone on Earth should do this. Reproduction is selfish and evil.

I was chemically castrated in my forgiveness-ceremony.

based. i wish her good luck and a fruitful cock carousal session.

>my forgiveness-ceremony.
what's that?

Her body her choice
When will you incels understand this?

>When will you incels understand this?
many on this board is really congratulating her for undergoing tubectomy.

idk what you are being salty about!

She is useless. What's the purpose of a woman who can't have kids?

>reddit
surprise surprise

So you are the Korwin? I liked your speech in eu parlament.

German tradition on Israels independence day to walk every german that has turned 18 that year on all fours naked around the jewish district in berlin.
And after that get them chemically castrated to never produce another tragedy such as holocaust

this, but unironically

Her choice, but I wonder if she'll change her mind in 10 years.

Don't care if she won't
Will lmao if she does
Simple as

I think I found the incel

you meant
cats
wage slaving
alcohol
depression
travelling
boyfriends

wish i had a 6 foot tall wife with nice hips and titties that i could pump 12 kids in

that's what modern roasties do.

if the western world had functional women, they'd just be listening to their husbands and taking care of things at home, whether it's the aging grandpas and grandmas, the young children, cooking, cleaning. if they busied themselves on those useful activities instead of getting meme degrees, alcoholism, and general narcissism, things would be better.

I don't understand.

>if
>if
>if
you sound like a boomer the west is never going to be rich enough again to support that lifestyle, majority of women are going to have to work like slaves for a long time until space mining becomes a thing

only because women are working, if things went back to normal then wages of men would rise as half the work force would be lost

>happiness grows marginally for the amount of money you make once you keep off the bill collectors.

>one can "fulfull" oneself by hoarding material things

>have sex

Because having unwanted kids leads to emotional broken people like yourself, and nobody wants that.