Do you believe most women belong in kitchens or should there be another place for them?

Do you believe most women belong in kitchens or should there be another place for them?

Attached: 1545914680695.jpg (1280x853, 112K)

all women belong 6 ft in the ground I fucking hate these disgusting creatures I hate how different they treat guys based on looks alone.

home and in the garden

No, they belong to workforce.

Attached: 1559589836820.jpg (1080x1080, 162K)

they are aloud on. my dick aswell :)

women belong on my dick

a man of culture i see

i don't see why women can't be nurses, or bakers, or storekeepers

but men treat women differently based on looks alone

>Flag

What dick?

Wrong I'm treated like shit because I'm introverted and this extroverted guy gets way more shifts.

they can, and should. but also babieys

Attached: 1549499260158.png (284x177, 10K)

i think incels want women not having any economic power so they're dependent and by proxy they hope that it will allow them to get women. there's some men who want less competition so they earn more allowing them to control women, but that's probably in a minority compared to incels.

women belong where they want to go. fat stupid white boomer men or young incels don't really belong ordering them around if anything. even if in theory men are better as an individual in practice you aren't.

Only a cuck would want a housewife

Women should hold all positions of power. We have proven we are incapable of responsibility.

>it's about sex
typical retard worldview. what's the point of 'getting' women when their contributio

ns are that of a man*
shitty autopost

Why are most chefs men?

I prefer my women out of the kitchen because I'm a better cook.

ya what a cuck having his wife take care of his kids instead of some stranger

because like most things, they do it better; but it's impractical for every man to spend all day cooking

Attached: zlremgerg.png (320x316, 185K)

women are already a huge money sink on the government they're not dependent for shit

If your kids are school age there is 0 reason to have a housewife

epic

Attached: 1537858226692.webm (1920x1080, 1.36M)

they do definitely belong in my bed

Attached: IMG_20190609_034202.jpg (768x960, 238K)

i cant tell if this is a fart joke or an oven joke

In brap barns to harvest their "natural gas" as renewable energy

Attached: (m=eaf8Ggaaaa)(mh=Hdh7oqbdKfn_UJYC)8.jpg (320x240, 12K)

Can it not be both?

Oh, shit that's Meg?
She turned into a total whoe after youtube.

How do you get teeth that white?
I'm tired of my coke stained teeth. I want those.

yup

bleach

Attached: 1560292604307.jpg (1468x2200, 284K)

Maybe you should stop being a shy bitch. Ever thought about that? Stop whining and make yourself better.

They belong as house wives and caretakers. Letting them else where has degenerated society and set us on course towards extinction

is that face supposed to be attractive or something?

Post tits.

Attached: 1534934835991.jpg (960x892, 114K)

No, hence the ass.

maybe

Attached: 1557916700146.webm (1920x1080, 2.15M)

Generic post #4558977

not based and blue-pilled.

>Do you believe most women belong in kitchens
Women cannot cook for shit. They only thing they can do is giving birth and raising children and they cannot even do that right. Nowadays they cannot birth a baby without drugs and and a good number are so worthless they do not give birth at all, they just get a C section and get over it. And do not get me even started on breastfeeding, w*men are so useless they just put money in the pharmakikes pockets and feed their babys formula.

Perfect post.

The only reason women cooked and did housework in the first place was by coincidence, because they would stay home to look after their children. But as you say, many of them refuse to give birth properly, or even to get pregnant at all, and don't want to raise their children right. As a result they dump their children with strangers in child-care.

The fact is that for almost everything worthwhile that both men and women can do, men can do it better. Women are only valuable as human beings when they focus on those special abilities and roles that are exclusive to women.