Kill all boomers

Kill all boomers.
domain.com.au/news/tin-shed-in-glebe-laneway-sells-at-auction-for-169-million-20161114-gsnymh/

Attached: Capture.png (1048x805, 1.3M)

Other urls found in this thread:

theaustralian.com.au/nation/politics/labors-affordable-rental-scheme-labelled-unfair-and-pretty-awful/news-story/52fe24f12dfabc8d1f3e9a24dc3d5055
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Can I afford this property?

Attached: soy zoom zoom.png (434x327, 13K)

That's the Chineses.

bro just start earning $100k and apply for a mortgage you can hardly afford and all of this will be yours one day

Yeah houses are pretty expensive

>Westerners living in tin-roof shacks like third-worlders
>for over a million dollars
OH NO NO NO NO

tbf they're probably just buying it for the land and are gonna build on it

Is there any chance of this being anything but money laundering

lol retarded w*stoids and ch*nks spending millions on shitty houses when they could just live in an abandoned quarry and dig a home out of the stone

Attached: cozy french cave house 01.jpg (1680x1050, 405K)

Imagine having $1M dollars and choosing to live in Australia

Attached: maximumkekus.png (323x316, 217K)

Attached: cozy french cave house 02.jpg (1680x1050, 260K)

No shit.

its both
and both also feed each other

chinks are so fucking stupid holy shit

Attached: 1438483630040.jpg (250x245, 17K)

Attached: cozy french cave house 03.jpg (1680x1050, 157K)

>it's chinese who don't allow new buildings to be built, inflated the money, and control the economy
how smooth is your brain?

It was bought by a local boomer. The Chinese only by the inner city properties which start at like 3 million. Penthouses and shit.

Attached: cozy french cave house 04.jpg (1680x1050, 256K)

That is used as reference for the rest of the properties.

>listen you lazy millennials. i worked hard to acquire this house. you should just get a job like I did. go to the boss, give him a firm handshake, and look him in the eye. I'm selling my home to Mr. Wang for 3× of what I originally paid for back in 89'. I'm going to go buy a boathome and sail the sea for retirement just how I dreamed when I was a kid. Get a job you lazy leftist kids and stop asking for handouts

Attached: baby-boomer.jpg (700x365, 25K)

No it's not, you fucking idiot.

HOL UP
HOL UP

They bought the property so they can demolish the shed and build a proper house right? If so seems normal to me. In some places the square meter is really crazy expensive.

>272 sq. m
It's big enough for a small apartment block

Attached: 197621763871263.jpg (600x600, 48K)

been told by a gen Xer to simultaneously never spend more than a third of income on rent and bills, to buy property before i leave uni and that it would be unfair to home owners if they didn't go up 10-30k a year every year

Generally 1sqm is 2 minimum wages here.

Yeah Lisbon is becoming like that too. Tourism is a double edged sword.

Attached: 1371957999572.png (640x480, 254K)

theaustralian.com.au/nation/politics/labors-affordable-rental-scheme-labelled-unfair-and-pretty-awful/news-story/52fe24f12dfabc8d1f3e9a24dc3d5055
>affordable rental scheme
>Two of the nation’s top think tanks have slammed Labor’s policy for government to pay developers to build 250,000 homes for “affordable” letting
Ah yes, "think tanks".
Affordable housing is communism and leftist virtual signalling.
Tax breaks for the rich? Only fair, they're the job makers after all.

Attached: Untitled.png (641x2577, 72K)

It was a price from a town with a 100k population. In university towns or the capital it is outright obscene, can show you 98sqm, 3 bedroom rundown shitty apartments at 500k euro too. Basically real estate is used for hedgeing just like gold was a century ago. Most people sell high for two reasons. They either want to move away to the West and buy there a place to live or they know rent is high and there will be always demand for it so they ask 10 or 12 years wort of rent, so this is like their version of winning the lottery if they have inherited it for nothing.

>1 million dollars
>around 4 million of my country currency
>go on google, search for homes with this price
>found huge mansion for literal 4m
>compares it with OP's pic

americans are really what cucked?

Attached: mansion.png (1014x552, 611K)

Matter of fact in communism here, rental rackets and real estate speculations were illegal. The gubmint paid your tuition if you were smart enough, they gave you a job too if you managed to finish university, you got an apartment dirt cheap for credit just like your car which you could work off in 6 years both at the same time. But generally you could only have one place to live and another one you inherited via family or marriage.

didn't check the op flag, i am the cucked retard now

shame

but mutts still dummy

www.faceb
ook.com/60Minutes9/videos/when-youre-spending-40-a-day-on-smashed-avocado-and-coffees-and-not-working-abso/1278934388842540/
>stop buying avocado on toast and buy a house instead, silly poor people

>rental rackets and real estate speculations were illegal
They fucking should, I reckon. Housing should be as accessible as public education.
We have an extremely limited amount of public housing, which is places that are affordable to rent, essentially. The problem is that you have to be on low/no income to apply and the average wait time is a good five years for most places.

Attached: 88e.png (589x521, 343K)

>Tim Gurner (35) – the grandson of a man wealthy enough to leave him close to $40,000 – twenty years ago – for doing nothing other than being born into the right family, is now worth nearly half a billion dollars.
>Gurner says if all that hasn’t gone your way, you can always ask your parents for help.

Attached: Capture.png (1104x833, 564K)

am i the only one who doesn't give a shit where i live?

this is true. my daily diet for years has been eggs and potato and i own three homes

How big this niggas forehead

I could spend 23 hours a day in a tiny single room place provided there was an internet connection, air conditioning, a pc, bed, somewhere to store and cook food. That's pretty much how I live now, minus the air conditioning. Scandinavian prison cells offer a higher standard of living that what I've become accustomed to over the past maybe seven years, lol.

Spawn of Yakub.

couldn't help but lmao

It's literally like 5 mins from University of Sydney in downtown Sydney. Do you retards still think the actual building should be worth more than the land it sits on. It's been like this since medieval times. Land in London is better than Siberia or the outbacks no matter what kind of property you put on top of it. Also, 1.5 million is rather cheap for literally downtown sydney. That's like 1 million USD which is pennies for rich zoomers.

yes or they might buy the entire block and build a condo. that's how it is in vancouver.

>3x what i originally paid for
more like 10 to 15 times. in 2000 you could get a shitty home in vancouver for like 100k now its AT LEAST 2m for any single family home in vancouver.

Looks like the restaurants in the old town

You need to make NIMBY interment camps for your plan to work in the long haul