I love European culture. I love the European way of life

I love European culture. I love the European way of life

Attached: the-weseler-road-in-duisburg-view-of-the-thyssenkrupp-steel-blast-M6EF3M.jpg (1300x956, 260K)

what is it about all of europe that you like?

I keep telling myself one day I'll get off my ass and move to Sweden/Germany (unironically white before someone brings that up), been making somewhat solid plans though. Inb4 angry Swedish, German and burger flags

this is EVROPA

America is the greatest country in the world tho

I miss studying abroad in France. i should have traveled more. gone to Switzerland. Spain. Should have spent less time laying around my room listening to music with a baguette and orangina from monoprix

Out of all european countries you would settle in Germany or Sweden? How about that dolce vita in Itay or Southern France? Much better.

Attached: 0695-upRiQ9z.png (255x207, 207K)

lolno, you share a lot of issues I hate about the US but you and Canada are significantly less retarded versions of us
I want to live in a not-poor country for one, as for Sweden and Germany I both identify heavily with the culture and how people generally behave and the general quality of everything is pretty high, been also learning German for a few years for other reasons

My current plan is get citizenship in Sweden so I don't have to give up burger citizenship (would stay but the country is a little too boring) then move to Germany afterwards. My field is at least wanted in Europe

>and the general quality of everything is pretty high
Okay maybe not all of Germany but even the shitty areas are nicer than most of the US

I would move to America if I could. I love America. I consider myself an America that was just born into Australia. I love your jeans, I love your Mickey Mouse, I love your American bourbon,I love your American burgers”, “I love your American chicken, I love your American coca cola, I love your American coffee”, and I love your American New York CIty (greatest city in the world), I love your American East and West Coast rivalry and I love your American Disneyland. America is amazing.

* American that was

Is this a reference to something

European way of life and European systems are currently working in European countries thanks to their legacies such as colonial wealth and early scientific / technological contributions give them the upper hand.

I don’t think this will remain sustainable, they are already crumbling with existing and potential problems. In the next few decades most of Europe will bound to suffer except for a few small countries like Nordic.

If you want higher quality for everything then consider Flanders or the Netherlands. or Denmark. Germany or Sweden isn't that great, just average.

>you share a lot of issues I hate about the US
Such as?

Was considering Flanders, the Netherlands won't take dual-citizenship and are kind of full as it is, and I studied Swedish for a few months and barely understood shit spoken, meanwhile I hear Danish is a million times worse

Depressing, copy-pasted infrastructure. Everything is suburbs, generic grid cities, highways and stripmalls, it makes me sick.

I have dual citizenship

This but unironically, the whole world should embrace European way of life, by force if needed

>the whole world should embrace European way of life, by force if needed
Is that time again?

Attached: thy656.jpg (1239x713, 358K)

Ah... home.
(Ignore flag, am German)

Same. Comfiest continent ever

Attached: FANSÅBALLT.jpg (3600x1800, 3.06M)

>orangina
based. Just come back you're always welcome

Get. Out.

Nee :)

REEEEEEE

Ahahahahahahahaahahahahahahah

>Duisburg
Disgusting, do not post that filth again.

Funny how we have more regulations than you when it comes to quality.

>he thinks there is one european culture and way of life

The european union should only consist of germanic countries desu.

Colonies were a net loss for the homelands dude.

This