Do zoomers in your cunt try to do american accent when they speak english too?

Do zoomers in your cunt try to do american accent when they speak english too?

Attached: 1560282447960.png (388x413, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1OE53AmT8OO
youtube.com/watch?v=XIYvU8vnjHE
youtu.be/0d_xT4GMYZo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

only gay ppl do accents

American English is the true english now.
Get used to it

i have heard some kid talking in perfect english (us) some weeks ago. weirded me out.

dunno I never speak to people

All foreigners try to copy Ebonics. It's cringe af seeing wh*tes and ch*nks saying "y'all" and "nigga".

That's not exactly what's bothering me, it just sounds cringy when someones tries to do an accent that they didnt develop naturally. Imagine going with your friend to uk and him trying to do british accent when speaking to people

Isnt yall originally Southern expression?

Way many more try to do overly brittish one

When learning a language it's common to mimic the way a word is pronounced too closely, and seem like they're trying to mimic an accent.
Maybe theyre not doing it on purpose

I got wannabe norf accent from watching jewtube

Attached: 1560266839239.png (720x729, 480K)

I mean niggers and southerners are both retarded, so

No, I do the opposite and when I travel through the US those gringos don't understand me.
>sir, what would you like to drink?
>water please
>what?
>water
>excuse me?
>warrrer
>with ice?
Motherfuckers. In like argentina I studied british english, not their bastardized abomination.

I have not seen a Lithuanian in my life.

the majority of the country has never heard a British accent in their lives, so yes

They are, you can tell that they're forcing it. And in schools we are taught english with british accent anyway

>mimic the way a word is pronounced too closely
this is retarded as fuck. how can u mimic a native speaker too closely? actively trying to do so is obviously cringe but thats it

how do you learn a language without choosing an accent? if you pronounce words according to the conventions of your native language, your pronunciation is considered very poor. but if you pronounce words according to the native speakers, isn't that an accent?

Here is the opposite. English academies usually have British teachers, and our English books in elementary and middle school teach British English. Also I think that in Great Britain they learn Spanish from Spain while in the United States they learn Mexican Spanish.

all niggerspeak is stolen southern accent but with a mental retard twist

Y'all, nigga.

>isn't that an accent?
yes it is. ppl just larp that the mass media induced muttified accent of any given language is a "neutral" one and doesnt count

is it cringe to hear a black say "dad" though?

yes for they should be not living

I do, but that's because i spent some time in the US. It's also the easiest accent to do in my opinion. I try to at least avoid doing a "foregn" accent, not because i'm ashamed of them, but because it's a challenge for me to sound as native as possible.

foreigners who talked to me say that I sound like puerto rican

No, the hey have horrible hungarian acccents

Ola como estas pendejo

as they should.

эль мaмбo мaмбo итaлиaнo

Attached: 1557336415052.jpg (960x676, 40K)

Ух ты кoкoй вoмпэp

Attached: k_kQFn3Wtb4.jpg (640x628, 52K)

Thats different then

If I have a southern accent, and you copy the way I speak too closely it'll sound like you're faking the accent as well

Listen to the way newscasters speak.
That's removing most accented words, but it sounds weird in informal speech

Vocaroo

south is where the majority of blacks live and the majority of white supremacists as well. honestly everything bad about this country is concentrated in the southeast and I wish it could be dropped

Didn't they watch Harry Potter or Downton Abbey or whatever it's called

Zoomers speak a lot more of an american accent than boomers do, though i think that's more subconsciously from all the english media they consume, though they still have that blatant Norwegian part of their accent

but newscasters speak american?

vocaroo.com/i/s1OE53AmT8OO

No, it's painful to listen to if you often consume english media or spent time with native english speakers
youtube.com/watch?v=XIYvU8vnjHE
From 1:45 he starts to talk, and his accent isn't even that bad compared to the average normie

the ego on you....

I speak in an American-ish accent because I was exposed to too much American media.
I tone it down whenever I speak to anyone IRL though, unless I know they're westerner.

You all should speak English with a German accent

it's not bad at all. i guess I'm very multicultural compared to the average american if this is considered bad, lmao. btw heil hitler

I wish that would be the case here, I prefer how English people talk
they probably did, but with a spanish dub, just like any other movie

As someone who's been studying German for years that's exactly what I'm doing to try to reverse-engineer better prosody in German

Anything with the french gay "R" sound is bad

They do, it'd be the purest form of american
but it would sound weird if someone spoke to you like a newscaster

You sound Russian to me
But maybe I'm more attuned to the accent since a good chunk of my co-workers are russian

>it'll sound like you're faking the accent as well
thats retarded. there is no non accent, just something that inbreds mistake for one. so anyone who doesnt perfectly mimic is always going to be "faking an accent".

lel
keep on the the arbeit!

In what accent do you want me to speak English in?
Because if I were to speak English in a Finnish accent it would sound like this.

youtu.be/0d_xT4GMYZo

I sometimes hear faggots substituting entire sentences in English. It's cringe city. I use a lot of English too but for words that don't exist in Bulgarian.

>you have to cut that

not sure about accent but I do speak more like how American English is
brits have some kind of obsession with trying to speak English with as few consonants as possible

lol sounds to me like you're just being a whiny millennial bitch that's envious of these zoomers pronouncing words with an american accent when you cannot

Have you watched How to sell drugs online? Do germans actually say random phrases in english like that? It was a bit cringey tbqh

finns are cute!

idk about that show but euphemisms or expressions in other languages (especially french) are common everywhere

Dont bully brits
They're trying their best
Ts and Rs are just a bit too hard

Well yeah. Europeans have been doing that since forerver.
I don't think we do that here tho.

But Americans do that

t. bong