Attached: mx.gif (16x11, 358)

Not the Panama flag

Chupa verga negra, pinche gringoooooo. Dis my country now, ese

Not the Guatemala flag

yeah it's a shithole, but we fight for it

Attached: 16622.jpg (550x558, 25K)

When you fight for Mexico, you're not suppose to fight each other

subhuman
Low iq retard, why wpuld you fight fpr a shithole?

But the biggest enemies of Mexico are certain groups of Mexicans. If common Mexicans began killing narcos and criminals, the country would collapse but rebuild itself in a couple of decades just like other countries have done after they crash and burn.

So what’s better? Should Mexicans fight for their shithole to try and make it better or just flee to America?

I prefer the first option by a long shot.

Rude!

Mexico should be completely destroyed, the mexicams who stay there dont try to make the country better either

So what is your plan for after we're destroyed, then?

Do you take us in, completely destroying your economy? Do you let someone else take over, allowing a rival to be at your literal doorstep?

Attached: tumblr_ppjbqkYd5i1whd35oo1_250.jpg (149x243, 16K)

I also dislike Mexicans but destroying Mexico in its entirety is not a realistic scenario. Killing the Mexicans who cause the most trouble and have the country slowly improve is a much more realistic scenario and would benefit both Mexico and the United States.

>unironically replying to weak bait
OP is a spic subhuman who is probably butt blasted after people confuse him for a mexican

OP is unironically Guatemalan, it’s gross

I can't help myself, it's too juicy

What's the difference between American and Mexican culture, except for the language?

Everything that is known around the world as "typical American" is basically Mexican. Rodeos, cowboy hat and all the cowboy culture, also tex-mex food is basically Mexican food.

>Do you take us in, completely destroying your economy?
There will only be corpses
>Do you let someone else take over, allowing a rival to be at your literal doorstep
No, Mexico will become american territory
All mexicans cause trouble, they all deseve to die

Okay chi

Cow boy culture is mostly in Texas. The rest of the American nation is either a mix or Yankee, or hip hop American culture.

Pic related is Wyoming, in the North. You are nothing but an Anglo that adopted the Mexican culture due to the lack of a singular own culture.

Attached: descarga.jpg (275x183, 11K)

Cause i live here and i'm not going to move out, simple as my fren

Wyoming is technically in the West tbf. The original 13 colonies are the core of true American culture and we don’t have rodeos or cowboys up here.

Now I understand your politics, you belive in a magic world where unrealistic and unviable proposes solves all our problems

Based. Free the Yucatan Republic, the Republic of the Rio Grande, and give Chiapas back to Guatamala. Down with the Mexican Imperialist Fascists.

mexican culture is interchangable with yours

americans hate the pope

Lel, nobody knows a single interesting cultural aspect of that area around the world. Wooden cabins and religious fanatics, that's what your ancestors did.

they're also white and invented modern firearms, meanwhile mexicans were still fighting each other with spears, bows, and the occasional imported sword. There's a clear evolution from the original muskets used during the French-Indian war to the M14 in the 1950s. From there the successors of this lineage are Redstone Arsenal (now NASA Marshall) and DAPRA. Americans build the rocket that launch the satellites the mexican military uses and which broadcasts shitty mexican TV while mexicans starve to death in the street.

basically americans shoot communists on the moon while mexicans are still raping each other and thinking passing satellites are angels [spoiler]my dad won't stop with this bs despite moving here[/spoiler]

Your dad is from a shitty backwater town in Mexico that time forgot and that’s why you take out your bottled CHI hate on other Mexicans?

I'm not a chicano because I'm mostly filipino. My mom is from the phillipines and my dad went back after his 4th dui

mexicans are shit

That makes you half filipino not mostly filipino

be more subtle if you wish to shit on a country tyrone

You are an irrelevant country dont respond to me

are you mad we're more relevant than the philippines?

you can't hate on a shithole country if ur from one too

Wrong image OP

Attached: 1280px-Flag_of_Russia.svg.png (1280x853, 1K)

>tf
>tp

>mexican culture is interchangable with yours

Lel Amerifat education.

Mexican culture is interchangeable with yours not with mine, basically because everything that is known in the world as typically American is of Mexican origin. Just compare Mexican food with Spanish food: They have absolutely nothing to do with it. Now compare American cuisine with Mexican culture and you will see a lot of similarities, there is even one thing called Tex-Mex food that is basically Mexican food.

The only thing that Spain and Mexico have in common nowadays (excluding the criollo minority) is the language (religion is no longer relevant), and that is exactly the same thing that Americans have in common with Nigerians and Jamaicans, or French with Haitians.

spanish food: tacos and wine

mexican food: also tacos and wine

spanish age of consent: 13

mexican age of consent: 13

spanish cities: built for pedestrians

mexican cities: built for pedestrians

>spanish food: tacos

And there I have stopped reading.

tacos are a quintessential spanish food, although it's usually lamb instead of beef

#

I do not know if you're trolling or just Ameritard, but I'll answer you anyway.

>spanish food: tacos and wine
>mexican food: also tacos and wine

Totally wrong. Mexican food and Spanish food is totally different, we do not have tacos, they do not have jamón ibérico, or paella, or tapas. Our alcoholic beverages are also radically different: we have red and white wine; Mexicans have mezcal and tequila, and other alcoholic beverages with weird names that here in Spain are totally exotic and hard to find. It is difficult to find two more different culinary cultures, we even do not use spicy.

>spanish age of consent: 13
>mexican age of consent: 13

Age of consent in Spain: 16.
Age of consent in Mexico: Every state has its own law, I think.

>spanish cities: built for pedestrians
>mexican cities: built for pedestrians

Same as French, German or Italian cities.

>tacos are a quintessential spanish food

Amerifats.

Attached: Madrid D.F.png (450x181, 53K)

>Our alcoholic beverages are also radically different: we have red and white wine; Mexicans have mezcal and tequila, and other alcoholic beverages with weird names that here in Spain are totally exotic and hard to find.

walk into a brothel where all the 13 year olds are.