How do we save Europe, bros?!?

How do we save Europe, bros?!?

Attached: pogba.png (558x841, 451K)

Take in less immigrants if you don't need them.

>How do we save Europe
Literally, have sex, and fucking close your borders. It's that easy

It's already gone

i need to go back to save mother evropa

Bluepilled and thoroughly cringe, not a surprise considering the flag. Stay safe in your mountain, Krentz.

Viktor Orban must be the surpreme leader of Europe, that's the only way forward

i don't think that's paul pogba

>if
It's your choice

Remove kikes and shabbos goys from academia, culture and media

fake. Pogba never tweeted this

you alright?

Never advocated for the flooding of the land occuring since 70's

make isslam illegal

lmao, monkey genes might bring worst diseases and risks than simply having africans breed with blonde thots
don't bring microcephaly to europe, please, behave little monky

Make europe blacked

Its fucked up now.say thanks to the USA and England

You ok boy?

Well someone did and they won. Maybe if you came up with something less cringe than Front National things would have been different.

Western Europe is beyond saving. South Europe is already non European for centuries. Eastern Europe is the future of Europe.

Controled opposition even during Jean-Marie time. Thinking we have any word on the situation is delusional, people are mostly educated through TV on politics here and all the news papers get state funded subventions. It's a trap and we collectively can't get out of it. By the way, EU is coming after you now, first your guns, then your sovereignity

to save yourop you must bust mighty nuts into your lady. No other way, cuck

Dilate

Or maybe a part of your country has different ideas than you.
>first your guns
?
>then your sovereignity
yeah good luck with that

ye

It's not about my ideas, it's about what the mediasphere forcefeeds my fellows. When you want to buy a product, you show to your customer the good side of it, not the bad, and surprise : it works.
>first your guns
gun control enforced if I recall clearly
>yeah good luck with that
I don't want to be mean, but it already begun with the rights of your banks on your currency, and your guns. You're enclaved and Europe is your first economical ground, if you think you can get away from this you're delusional.

> Eastern Europe is the future of Europe.
yes, yes, Romania shall save Europe again just like we did countless times before. we were EVROPA'S SHIELD after all.

Attached: 147.jpg (500x531, 51K)

I voted yes on the gun law, because it was a good law. And lets be honest bank secrecy was wrong too. But joining the EU? Not gonna happen. I don't think they're even trying to do that since pro EU in Switzerland are like 100 people and I've never saw propaganda in that sense, people don't even consider the idea

Find a 4-5/10 white wife and have 2-3 kids.

That wont change anything as a muslim ill have 4-6 to even it out

>The future of Europe is major alcoholism problems, organized crime and prostitution
Wow amazing, based eastern europe

proofs

Attached: maxresdefault-3.jpg (1280x720, 427K)

>Literally, have sex, and fucking close your borders. It's that easy
>i need to go back to save mother evropa

Attached: 1547015669261.webm (198x360, 2.93M)

Find a nice Asian wife and have 5 kids with her

Kill all wh*tes

You're delusional if you think we could beat the africans at their own game by having more kids than them.
You're stupid if you think we should.

We still need to fix our birthrates ofc.

but asians are ugly