/brit/

Fungi planet edition

Attached: a2d2112944d6a86fc52982a8f91baf37.jpg (760x447, 100K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HwT9oKqfUxY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multifunction_Polis
youtu.be/6kZqr0P3jEU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

first

>tfw they tried to deliver another pizza I didn't order.

Attached: pizza delivery 3.jpg (900x1200, 200K)

>Asians are over 16% of Australia's population
how did this happen?

@the speccy twat
Don't know, my eyes work

*gives the 'action posting is for bumboys' gesture*

Nearly time for James O'Brien!!!! Probably gonna be owning brexiteers as usual.

I got new glasses but they're giving me bad headaches. Only had them for 2 days. What do I do? Ring the opticians or will it fix itself?

Attached: 4A02DCF9-D5C3-487D-B1A1-2C8274A9387A.jpg (1080x1080, 129K)

the gf let me try on her knickers

Are they too strong or too weak? Do you strain your eyes to see or do you feel like your eyes are being "forcefully" focused?
If the latter it'll fix itself, but if it's unbearable just ring them or go in for a quick consultation.

Pizza delivery is shit tier job

Geography, mate
Surprised it's not more than that. Australia is in the Asian hemisphere

Attached: Map-of-the-West-Pacific-Ocean-and-our-sampling-sites-of-Fe-Mn-depmosits-in-it.png (850x947, 530K)

It'll fix itself four eyes

Don't forget to donate your spare clothing to your local queer youth centre lads

Could commit genocide on a large Domino's Meatfielder and bokkle o' Fanta at this juncture

Greed.

Think I might have sex with your mum tbqh.

Grim

had a girl bump into me today

all kc albums are now on spotify

Pretty sure she wants to have sex with me.

Attached: 8A2C6F58-2C0A-4249-A6DB-51E1732D74BE.jpg (543x768, 102K)

Mad that you get a youth centre if you're obsessed with taking it up the arse
You don't get youth centres for other fetishes
Where's the youth centre for footfags?

15-20% makes complete sense
Dunno how anyone else could think otherwise, like this guy said:

had a girl stop me in River Island and ask me what size a medium is

>bokkle

Attached: E2D0B304-37D5-4E38-9859-59E14BA2E0C9.jpg (200x313, 13K)

still think sometimes about running face first into a sixth former's massive bosoms when i was in year 7

why do queers have their own youth centre

They're too strong. Also, thanks.

And I can't be the only one with glasses here, so I don't know why people are bullying me. This is like school all over again.

This isn't an explanation

Brantano

never had a girl show me her knickers but im still hopeful

The gas chambers, where all footfags belong.

youtube.com/watch?v=HwT9oKqfUxY
this song makes me so happy so fucking chill and optimistic

had a girl stuff her worn panties into my mouth
it was gross and they were covered in that horrible rustyish substance than emanates from the vagina

King Crimson?

state

yeah thats nasty just a look for me

>he doesn’t like pussy cheese
Homosexual.

karly cymon

Australia has been taking in a huge number of migrants since the 80s, particularly the 2010s to inflate our GDP and stimulate the economy, officially
Skilled Asian migrants come to Australia not just because of geographical proximity but for opportunity.
Asian migration can be traced back to the gold rush in the 19th century but more con temporarily since the 1970s where 50k odd Vietnamese refugees came on the back of our involvement in the Vietnam War.

Like I said we've had a huge flux of immigration this decade. The 2012 or so census predicted us to Reach 25 million population in the late 2030's and we already cracked it in 2018.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multifunction_Polis
doing a read
>The Multifunction Polis (MFP) was a controversial scheme for a planned community in Australia proposed in 1987 and abandoned in 1998.
>Futuristic infrastructure and modern communications were expected to help attract high-tech industries. Asian investors were targeted as an important source of funds, with an emphasis on Japanese investors.
>The proposal generated noisy opposition in Australia, with some critics claiming it would open the way for a Japanese settlement on Australian soil.
ugh......
what could have been.......
a waifu on my doorstep...

Attached: 1518094470368.jpg (804x802, 85K)

VERY rude, this

Attached: 20190612_105125.jpg (2287x503, 694K)

multifunctional bathroom

Funny cause now they're doing that huge tech park near Luddenham which will attract that kind of attention anyway

Now you can get a chinese waifu isn't that even better!?

Attached: Screen-Shot-2017-05-15-at-10.26.19-PM[1].png (241x359, 123K)

heads wank
tails game

This woman appears to me to be South East Asian, not Chinese as you described

have a good day de lads

Attached: bigmark.jpg (2252x4000, 1.65M)

do both at the same time

>Now you can get a chinese waifu isn't that even better!?

Attached: F55F627A-D480-441A-9E27-A3A92677C017.jpg (749x515, 100K)

Always thought it was interesting how the UK calls Pakistanis and middle-easterners 'Asians' (aside from the 'Paki' nickname)

Here we just call them 'middle-easterners' or colloquially, 'lebs' or 'wogs'

looking forward to crash team racing remake but the threads on /v/ are full of furries and proto-furries

fucking hate horny posters they should all be shot

How visible are these changes in Australian cities?

youtu.be/6kZqr0P3jEU

hahah im creasing lads, surely hes an act i just cant believe it at this point

122 days clean of weeeeeeeeeed.

Yeah turns out she's vietnamese, however I was googling ugly chinese woman and she stuck out. It actually lead to an article about how she got plastic surgery and eventually married. This is what awaits the yellow fevered freak.

Attached: ugly-vietnamese-lady-deemed-undesirable-transforms-into-gorgeous-lady-and-found-rich-husband-world-o (365x450, 16K)

try to keep my hobbies separate

amen

We view you and them as the same people and so you should be nicer to them.

you have a good day too

Been invited to an assessment day lads
Finally going to get my foot in the door of the aviation industry

Attached: 1519189759932.gif (200x200, 6K)

have sex

Might buy a gaming laptop but not to game
Been eyeing up this Razer one, looks good

blog on

>Australia is changing. We're an anomaly as a European country in this part of the world. There's already a large and growing Asian population in Australia and it is inevitable in my view that Australia will become a Eurasian country over the next century or two. Australian Asians and Europeans will marry another and a new race will emerge: I happen to think that's desirable.
the man who said this was once the leader of the labor party and later the governor-general

Attached: Bill_Hayden_on_29.5.1990.jpg (489x685, 81K)

Well credit where it's due to the plastic surgeon, she looks very different

I want to know what her farts smell like.

Attached: CC59A5AB-308F-49E5-A832-7F98C8E80B18.jpg (3592x2658, 838K)

I'm moving to England in three days. Any advice?

To be fair, the Greeks though of Anatolia (modern day Turkey) as Asia Minor.

The only reason people don't think of Indians, Afghans, and even Persians as Asian is because American culture is forced down everyone's throat and for Americans only people with squinty eyes can be Asian.

will go for the wank

Based hapa ethnostate.

pretty par on course for western politicians. Ian Douglas Smith was the last decent white politician anywhere in the world

Attached: 81ykh1MhBUL._SY500_.jpg (357x500, 28K)

bring an umbrella

yeah. Kill yourself

And even more credit to the man that airbrushed that photo

wow someone was desperate for an asian gf

Near-sighted or far-sighted? Don't forget to practice your focus if you're on the computer a lot, as your eyes get used to focusing at a point about 3-4 feet away. So every now and then take a book or an object and focus your eyes on it and steadily bring it as close as possible while retaining focus, then quickly switch focus to something farther away. This "works out" your focus and helps keep it in shape. Imagine it being like the focus of a camera, and it getting slower and the range of focus getting smaller the older you get and the less you work it out.

I wouldn't mind living in a society that was half East Asian and half White

Australia and Canada will have based cyberpunk hapa metropolises

Attached: 1547575099847.png (1024x427, 566K)

Sydney and Melbourne are fucking chockers
Sydney in particular, there's a lot of infrastructure programs being hastened out because our motorways and trainlines are packed

Sydney had very few apartment complexes up until around 2015 and in four years the amount of development is shocking. I watched the entire city of Parramatta, a satellite city in Sydney's west, grow in like 2-3 years.

Demographically it doesn't feel like there's that many more Asians as part of the whole as there were 10 years ago, we get a lot of white migrants as well from Europe, the UK etc (but definitely mostly Asia), half the people I've worked with in office environments have been English.
We have Black Africans for the first time though. I actually think the Sudanese are really friendly and they've always been nice to me

yes i play video games over the age of 18, what gave it away

Attached: 28FE6616-74AE-4C31-B94D-FA4D3A9B596F.jpg (550x309, 11K)

Joke :DDDDD

why british man crossed streets? :DDDD

there was marmite on other side :DDDD

subscribe for more jokes

always wonder what the people actually buying this drekk look like

Attached: 20190612_105632-02.jpg (1366x1025, 553K)

>hapas
>desirable

Alright. Well I've been thinking about buying it because its probably very fast and means I won't have to buy a new one for a while but there are a couple of issues:

1. it costs £3,000
2. it is windows 10 (i use win7)
3. thinking it might break after a few years with this built-in obsolescence
4. i am used to the thinkpad keyboard feel and layout, it would take years to get used to another

The price is not an issue but it's more that I don't want to spend that only to not like it and then sell it again for a £200 thinkpad which just works. The keyboard is the main issue, as well as reliability. I don't actually want to use it to play video games, but it will just be faster and more up to date. Ram is an issue on my current laptop and either the cpu or ram seems to be having issues. I have 8gb ram but I use Chrome browser as I can't migrate my bookmarks since there are too many. So I'm stuck with Chrome and therefore need ample amounts of ram.

n-

Attached: 1541116264529.jpg (480x480, 36K)

>Also we've decided not to ask the Australian population whether or not they'd like this to happen teehee ;)

thinking about all the wells in bloodborne that didn't actually have holes in them

finlad or other finn?

unironically mark from peep show

:DDD

why did finland cross the road?

TORILLA TAVATAAN :ddddddddd

haha rate my joke

Like a mixture of Nicola Sturgeon and Tony Blair

what model is it?

i have an msi laptop that i bought in maybe 2013 and it still runs pretty well
it was very expensive but probably worth the investment, i just used it for games though, not for normal computing tasks

history buffs too old or backwards for youtube or Jow Forums

but they're both hideous goblins

alright finished thinking about the wells, now looking for something else to think about

Are the majority of Australians in favour of this?

as is emma

tony blair is a chad

Good joke :DDDD