Western Euros complaining about migrants

>Western Euros complaining about migrants
>They were literally part of your country

Attached: main-qimg-093e08c6dad86761c1bb20405c63d874.png (602x290, 89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swedish_overseas_colonies
twitter.com/iluvdf/status/1135781044458807299
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Western Euros complaining about terrible migrants
Ftfy

Das rite, I deserve a Spanish wife to pay for the pain my great-grandmother suffered for being raped by a spanish bull

>why yes, I do believe that countries which had colonial empires entirely deserve to be taken over by their former subjects, it's only poetic justice
>sucks about sweden though

Attached: tF6s30wCYiY-1-500x500.jpg (500x500, 17K)

You are Spanish though

I disagree, sharing some ancestry doesn't make me Spanish, I didn't grow up with Spaniard values, culture or anything like that

but on the other hand you don't because your spanish ancestor was a rapist and a genocider

>I didn't grow up with Spaniard values, culture or anything like that

language
religion
laziness
corruption
traditions
laws
food (most of your food was brought by spaniards like onions, garlic, cumin, beef, potatoes, pork, chicken, etc.)

>never had colonies, instead we WERE a colony for centuries
>still subject to the narrative that we need to take in as many migrants as possible because westerners bad

Attached: 1554838631098.jpg (575x523, 37K)

>japanese complaining about chinese migrants
>they were literally part of your country

Attached: 1119px-Japanese_Occupation_of_China_1940.svg.png (1119x857, 418K)

As a non-Westerner it's easy to spot Western culture. Mexico is 85-90% Spanish culturally. Even occasional Aztec stuff are assimilated into European Christian practices like Dia Los Muertos

It was never a former colony retard.

Korea and Taiwan was

Colonial empires also left said colonies + free infrastructure and vehicles like locomotives, what will the refugees leave us with?

you deserve it for being such an embarrassing lifeform

my wifes son :)

substitute chinese migrants with korean/taiwanese immigrants then, don't pretend like you treat koreans any better

This, countries like Ireland and Scotland don't deserve the ride on the diversity rape-train, at least my country pwned Indonesia, SA and Suriname for the lulz, but we also gave it back so there is that.

Probably nothing, sadly.

>my wifes son :)
No they would slaughter him because he wouldn't be dark enough, so it wouldn't be him either.

>Probably nothing, sadly.
There are no brakes on the rape-train QwQ.

This. Colorism is a thing in nigger community. And if things escalate in the future into some kind of race war, they will inevitabilly turn on each other.

without immigration japan will have twice less people inhabiting their tsunami hellhole in a couple of decades.

The Netherlands and Belgium are missing from your map

kek

>immigrants don't work

We gave them independance and left, we also let them roads and schools and hospitals and shit.
We're square, fuck migrants.

>twice less

d-do you mean half as many, user?

Japan's biggest enthic minorities are Koreans and Chinese. My neighbour is Taiwanese.

you can drink an half empty drink instead of an half filled one if you prefer, that will not change the outcome.

Most Taiwanese immigrate to the United States

>We gave them independance and left

That and muslims infighting(read murder) each other after slaying and enslaving all of the niggers.
There's a reason why muslim nations aren't just one giant nation.

OP rated fallaciouus.
It's not because you have such people in your country for a time that you have to accept them everywhere.

We did, refugees sure don't.

>muuuh franc cfa bad
learn why without it most of the western african country would be bankrupt and at war right now, it's the only thing that maintain the status quo in those failure of societies.

Sweden did have some colonies :) en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swedish_overseas_colonies

Western is not the same as spanish

Even if that's true, maybe France should let these countries "fail" so that they can reform properly from colonialism instead of feeding their corrupt bureaucrats.
Instead of letting these countries develop on their own you keep giving them "drugs" so that they're forever dependant on their colonial oppressors.

Attached: images - 2019-06-12T184912.561.jpg (703x422, 24K)

We have dropped them decades ago.
Let these """""victims""""" sort themselves out.

And how about you shut your bitch mouth, like anyone cares about what you have to say

They will leave behind clean toilets and mosques.

Well didn't France give them citizenship afterwards? Migrants became a problem with terrorism. Before you didn't hear so much complaints.

we gave them a stable currency indexed on euro growth to give them a future perspective without a huge inflation that would destroy what remains in their countries, if not for franc cfa they would press money like crazy and nobody would made trade with them, imagine you're a foreigner, you want to invest in ivory coast and the very next year your investment would cost twice less because of the crazy inflation, would you continue invest in such countries ? well no, do they have high tier industries tha the world needs ? no, there is literally nothing, their only hope is to develop their infrastructures industries education etc, but since the end of colonialism those sectors are actually in a worse state than it is, africa is sat on the most prime ressources of this planet and yet they can't exploit it..

Mexicans arent spanish,most people dont like them here

Pay reparations for colonising. They could build wakanda but the needs to fight off you colonising twat puts them far back into stone and spear age where in this era, you dare to insult them as backward and self-proclaiming hero for bringing light of civilisation on them by keeping them stupid, robbed their resources and erases their rich history prior to your colonising menace.

You really don't know what you're talking about
France would be a third world country if said african countries didn't have a french currency.
You ex president even said so.

>France would be a third world country if said african countries didn't have a french currency.
LMAO, yes sure, it's thx to africans we have high tech industry, luxury brands amazing food and a cultural model appreciated by millions of tourists.

Seems like a thinly veiled excuse to keep your grip over your former colonies. A lot of countries outside of the CFA franc zone are doing just fine and maybe even better than those inside it. Everyone know that the one that benefits the most from this is France itself.
Only possible due to the money and resources extracted from Africa.
Shut the fuck up I will cut your penis and feed it to you dumb white monkey

You gave it back because USA forced you to. Your country didn't want to give the colonies back at all lmao

>i-i-it's an excuse
it's not retard, there's a lot of examples of countries in africa who inflated like crazy and went to bankrupt and war, destabilizing the region and destroying even more the few they had, you keep saying that it favors France but you don't explain how, you keep parroting what african lovers populists try to push.
>Only possible due to the money and resources extracted from Africa
top kek, the only thing we need from africa and we don't have is uranium, nothing else, even the oil and gas isn't bought there, and yes, we pay our uranium.

you still have underaged racist people, so we need to get rid of that racism in Ireland and all that

twitter.com/iluvdf/status/1135781044458807299

Shut up
When African colonies became independent most of them maintained deep running links with France. Not because they want to but beause they had to. Charles De Gaulle said it himself. For France serve it's geopolitical needs it needed a system of cooperation and compliance with it's former colonies. While the CFA is a stable and robust currency it also obliged these african countries to put atleast more then 70% of it's money in french treasury. That means that CFA zone only get 30% of it's money printed under the surveillance of France. This gave french banks and the state a huge boost. Former french president Jacques Chirac said

>"Without Africa, France will slide down into the rank of a third [world] power”

Chirac’s predecessor François Mitterand already prophesied in 1957 that:
>"Without Africa, France will have no history in the 21st century”

i already told you, if they print their own money they will print it like crazy, those guys are economics retards, not my fault, and you keep believing it's a way for France to make money, but making money on fuckign what ? they sell nothing, they export fucking nothing, your theory would make sense if they had something of value, they have nothing, we maintain our ties in africa because it must be a growing region, they have so much ressources and so much potential workers, and yet do nothing, don't blame france on everything that's just ridiculous at this point.

That doesn't disprove any of my points retard. You have to use projections to prove a point that is barely valid. Africa gives more then a trillion every 2 years to french banks.

>free infrastructure and vehicles like locomotives
Only when it benefited them.

Attached: 1540945588789s.jpg (471x388, 94K)

then they must be used as slaves
slaves and dog food, they have no right to exist but as tools if they can't live in the gracious freedom GIVEN to them by their former MASTERS

Also he newly "independent” countries should pay for the infrastructure built by France in the country during colonization.

that's right, the only moral action is an action that benefits the WHITE MEN
because WHITE MEN are good
and disgusting niggers are evil
so torturing and killing niggers is a good thing, it reduces the evil in the world

>Africa gives more then a trillion every 2 years to french banks.

They don't "give" you pathetic retard. It's a deposit

Are you admitting that you're being colonized by refugees?

They can't just get it back tard.

it does actually, you pretend france is maintaining a sleepy africa to leech on their ressources, but with such financial scheme it would benefit even more if those countries developed and valuated their products, there would be less immigration as well, it would be a win win for both sides, i don't pretend there aren't financial sharks that are trying to leech everything they can for their sole profit, but the franhc cfa isn't at cause here, you also seem to forget that to maintain a stable currency it cost money, so your solution would be that France, give free money to those failure of african states to see it being burned in weapons and wars ? because yes this is what african leaders are doing with the money they earn, they aren't developing their countries.

In 2008 West african countries tried to get their shit together because of a economical crisis and tried to withdraw the money in the french banks. They were denied and shut up. The only way they can get the money is to borrow it at a fixed comercial rate

Attached: Screenshot 2019-06-12 at 15.18.37.png (1366x768, 785K)

>this is what african leaders are doing with the money they earn
Then can you explain why France supported the overthrow of numerous west african leaders that actually tried to improve their countries?

because our leaders after colonialism were butthurted, i never said mistakes weren't done, i'm telling you the franc cfa economic system is not the reason why those countries aren't spending the money they have to develop their countries.

Ireland had no colonies

colonies aren't exactly the same as mainland.

Don't forget Finland

>Countries like Estonia, Ireland, Lithuania, Finland, Hungary or Greece who were constantly oppressed and fucked over and were on the verge of being colonized/losing their culture by superpowers get shit on by the American lefties, white privilege being called
>In fact if they visit the US they might get shit on if they even try to defend themselves
>Meanwhile me, upper middle class lad, dirty blond and blue eyed tall lad who's family has shipyards and benefited from colonies (as early as 1974 lmao) gets no shit because we're put in with Spain in the Hispanic category

Love this shit honestly

Attached: 1558027754725.jpg (866x838, 140K)

technically colonizing US for Irish Americans are vastly major in white race

He he xD

Source on your claims.

>Still receive free high grade society assets.
>Lets it all go to shit because stupid.
It's a netto loss for the Africans regardless, which should have been a free civic boost lmao.

fugg you're right

Attached: 1536845577373.png (1196x636, 247K)

you really think there isn't racism in africa or south america?
fucking idiot

More like invaded by parasites due to traitors.