/brit/

Smoko edish

Attached: images.duckduckgo.com(4).jpg (500x306, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

is2.Jow
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Korean bird I know just posted some bikini pictures on her Instagram story and she has surprisingly ample chebs
Very pleased

Me? I'm always high on life. Don't see the need for drugs

>patrician drug user
oxymoron that one

donated blood the other day

got to thinking, wonder if my blood will end up being given to a girl, and if that will be the only time something from my body will end up inside a girl's body

this except I drink beer

do pugs not drugs

Got to thinking: maybe I'm the Dragonborn, and I just don't know it yet.

Imagine if it gets given to a nonce and they nonce a kid
Means you would be a nonce too

Dog nonce

*intimidates you*

Attached: 1556887770007.jpg (881x747, 185K)

>it's a josie edition

some girl has probably inhaled your dandruff on the bus

Attached: D8GRtD3XsAAU9vN.jpg (960x807, 110K)

Never seen one of these outside cartoons.

what's smoko guys? time for smoking during hard work day?

looks like a camp rat
i'd punt it down a well in a heartbeat and it'd have fuck all to say about it

gove btfo

yeah mate

Yeah I go on 10 minute smoko at the office 1 hour before lunch every day

Saw a bloke with a shirt with that a few years back
Made me laff lol

Suck golfballs, not ni99ers

has anyone in here never tried drugs

Attached: 1560254648679.png (722x1599, 796K)

Itronically pol has since appropriated easter toad

I've only done marijuana and even then I went to 'dam for it

don't be a mug
you don't need that drug

>NOOOO U CAN'T BREAK THE LAW AND SELL OR BUY THOSE COMPOUNDS THE GOVERNMENT SAID ITS BAD AND YOU'RE NOT PERMITTED TO DO IT!!!!!! YES THATS RIGHT THIS SAME GOVERNMENT ACTIVELY TRYING TO ETHNICALLY REPLACE YOU SO YOU SHOULD DEFINITELY LISTEN TO EVERYTHING THEY SAY TO THE LETTER AND BE A GOOD BOY FOR THEM OTHERWISE U ARE ON THE NAUGHTY STEP :(((((((((((((((((((((((((

if i could sell guns on the darknet then i would do it just out of spite
hopefully someone sets up a real website where you can place hits on people for escrow'd money because then we'd be really talking

in the voting booth of course

Attached: 15565336995.jpg (785x731, 100K)

I'm still a bit partial to it I suppose, this post made me proper crack-up and I really couldn't explain to the misso why
>116516539

Illegal post

crisp sandwich for me de lads that alright with you de lads

Imagine crowdfunding a hit on some leftycuck politican haha now THAT would be "based", as they say
hypothetically

OH NO

destroying my brain long term because the government lets immigrants from pakistan in

got a nice m+s selection pack i shall be adding cheese and onion walkers to imminently

thank you mate

>taking drugs
>selling drugs
big difference

librarytoil has begun

Attached: toil8.png (368x347, 18K)

*starts snogging you*

yeah mate I just do drugs to chill me out, help me sleep and that, they're just plants mate I'm not schizo yeah
anyway have I told you what the fUCKING JEWS 'AVE DONE NOW

Why do poor people care if they can get drugs so much? It's like begging for a gun to shoot yourself with

me? just dont care

i'd do drugs if they were cooler
but all the people i know who engage in such behaviour are complete sad acts and i just don't want to be associated with them

*starts pleasuring myself*

Big boy breakfast for me today de lads, ‘Avin a big boy breakfast arnt ah iam arnt ah

off to tesco to get some nuts (mmm)
want nowt?

Attached: 1552869209371.png (200x164, 43K)

is2.Jow Forums.org/int/1560331732013.png

Reckon drugs should be legal for the middle and upper classes i do. Tarquin having the occasional toot never hurt anyone. Meanwhile the scrote class destroy their communities with this shite

being a recovering heroin addict is very cool
being an active heroin addict is very uncool

Cryptography has and will continue to BTFO of the gubberment in the coming decades

wouldn't say no to a cheeky hand of cashews

122 days clean from abusing weed de lads. drugs are shit stay off em. Good ol' pint now and then is all you need

AAAAA

only just realized the series ‘black mirror’ gets its name from the reflection you get off technology when its turned off

very deep

Reported to GCHQ for dissent

I love you lads.

Attached: 1552720724614.png (717x573, 109K)

WOT

Taking drugs? Not good
Selling drugs? Good, depending on what the money is spent on afterwards
Selling drugs on the street while stabbing people like a negro? Not good

cosmic brain post? Posterity shall call this time in which we live "The Screen Age"

doing a big think over this one

selling drugs always results in getting stabbed by negro's though co they want to take over the racket you goon

oi wot if that's the real you and you only see it when the screens are off because while the screens are on you're not the real you

Need a mental femcel gf

Attached: 1560171340627.jpg (401x1200, 39K)

>Good, depending on what the money is spent on afterwards

do you think they're using it to help the homeless or something?

mental that I'm the only wh*te person in my apartment block

wat if yer fone screen showed yer troo reflection mad that init

Bloomin' 'eck!!

Dad is snoring on the lounge lads.

Yeah? No. This isn't the 1980s anymore you fool
Yes.

*in the lounge

lunch? Salmon, asapargus, new potatoes... microwaved in the office

tastelets btfo

WOT IF JELLY WOZ ONLY WOBBLY WHEN YER LOOKIN' AT IT

Its happening in all major British cities to this day and now we even have county lines gangs

hey mate, likewise!

Attached: old man enjoying VB.png (843x1237, 772K)

An unlikely theory

dont drink, smoke or do drugs me

do you realize how many people sell drugs on a daily basis as opposed to how many people get stabbed? id be amazed if its 1/100

Your doctor could be selling drugs on the darknet and you would have no idea, and if he did it properly then he would never get caught even if the site was seized.

Those are street negros selling dope on the street. I'm not talking about them, they sell drugs for the lifestyle and quick cash. They're not serious

Shit mate just ate a fillet of salmon with lemon pepper
Got asparagus for breakfast tommarow

I don't think I'll ever experience anything sexual with a girl. What about you lads?

Niggers on the news sell drugs so they can rap about it later on
They want to get caught really, that's why they stab people

not going to go in depth as to why this is the case, but from a clinically objective sociological perspective the only less effective form of terrorism than high-profile assassinations is gratuitous massacre of faceless people from some group or other
which is why there's always so much speculation as to these events being false flags

same. turn 20 this summer haha

Attached: 1541161086985.png (116x115, 33K)

I'd really like to put my Willy inside a nice pink innie vagina.

how about my brown balloon knot

based. are you the lad who corrected me when I said fairy tail instead of fairy tale?

the best poster in /brit/ is the aussie that calls everyone his mate

blog the FUCK on

You still have time. I'll be 28 in 13 days. It's over for me.

You're the first zoomer. Do not envy you.

yeah and every one of those peaceful drug dealer is like a bait worm dangling on a hook waiting for more violent and more organised criminals to come and get them. You goons realise that the first mexican cartel dealers were just a bunch of grandmothers and peasants making a little extra on the side don't you? Now look at the monster cartels that feed of the market those grandmothers created

all me then

It's not, really. It literally is never too late. later than most, yes, but not too late.

shave your head, start getting jacked and girls will flock for your ‘dad mode’

t. shagged more girls in my 30s than my 20s

butt is coming in nice and shapely

lads

/lig/ is nowhere near as good as it was last yeat

Irrelevant. Mexico is too tied up with US politics etc, us gov shipping them guns, etc.
Blame the government

lad you are so uneducated on the topic at hand, the average dealers only concern is laying low from the police you’re mad if you think theres people hunting down dealers outside of capital cities suburbs

it's all over, lawbreaker

reckon I’m the youngest poster in /brit/, boldly assuming there are no underage users of course