Anyone else was really surprised when they found out black people are just like the rest of us?

Anyone else was really surprised when they found out black people are just like the rest of us?

By which I mean they can be nerds, incels and bitter losers.
I was surprised when I found out about black weebs, I was surprised when I found out black people can have depression etc.

Amerimovies always made them seem like brainless animals who can just party and do crimes and make jokes and smoke weed. Stuff like that.

Attached: 1521316788268.jpg (711x650, 39K)

Life imitates art. Americans of all colors act like they're in movies

False. ALL black men in Europe are rawdogging white girls regularly

I knew a black weeb. Great guy.

Jow Forums makes it look like all shitskins are retarded monkeys, but given the opportunity we can do great things too.

the only American I regularly talk to online is a black furry

I just assumed that blacks could never be depressed and stuff, because in amerimovies and amerishows they are not like that. They are just party animals.

Blacks are really insecure because everyone shit on them all the time. That's what push them into that gangster bullshit and looking though.

what happened?

this. i'm not racist right, but i think it's far better for black people to go back to the africa countries and build their country from scratch especially after they get chance to taste first world education. they will focus to build their nation and national pride there because there are no other race who will shit on them for being superior on the daily basis. i genuinely want to see developed african countries.

the white dudes on Jow Forums are bottom of the barrel iq mate

All beta loser blacks I know are half white

Most black Americans are pretty weebish. I don’t think I’ve ever met a black man under the age of 30 who hasn’t watched DBZ

honestly believe it, eurofags are sheltered manchildren

nah you guys are retards. they were segregated/discriminated against and even to this day many live in these ghettos created for them in the early 1900s, there's a lot of good working class black people in these neighborhoods but some just turn to selling drugs because it pays more than min. wage as they can't afford a college education or have a real way to get out of the ghetto, but yes a lot of them are low IQ

SHUTUP SHUTUP SHUTUP!!!!NIGGERS ARE A MINORITY IN THE US!!!! WHY DOES EVEYONE TALK ABOUT THEM?
THERE IS NOTHING SPECIAL ABOUT THEM!!!

>By which I mean they can be nerds, incels and bitter losers.

same here. but then again most of the black people I've met were african/haitian immigrants.
american media is cancer, when it comes to perpetuating racial sterotypes

I found out when I was like 10. I realised their only difference is their skin colour and I'm still baffled to this day as to why there's so much racial tension in the us. I've seen Americans here act unironically racist and I'm starting to believe the meme that all Americans are stupid is true

based american movies

the blacks I see here are all these goblin-like manlets who shout all the time and talk really loudly

The only black guy I know personally is the whitest black guy ever. But he grew up in a town being the only black guy
Blacks in dublin are in gangs and fight each other just like american blacks though

>their only difference is their skin colour

yeah that's scientifically not true but i do agree most americans/racists are retards

Our village black guy joined a fraternity and apparently has gone from NFL tier to beerbelly fatso

The point is that black people feel all the same things white people can, black people are capable of everything whites are capable of etc.
An individual black person is no different than an individual white person

This

Wrong. An individual black man is twice that of a wh*te in sexual prowess

he fucked him prob

wtf I love UK now