Your opinions on the independent state of Ukraine?

Your opinions on the independent state of Ukraine?

Attached: s67436s43.png (1200x918, 264K)

Rightful Soviet clay

Your opinions on the absolute state of Ukraine?

Attached: 112.jpg (284x177, 8K)

i just wish they abolished states and putin ruled everything

Attached: 1560343160155.png (1200x918, 186K)

Happy they're free now. I hope their condition will improve as it happened with Poland and the rest of Eastern EU

It should not exist

Now, that's what I call Based

Not based just accurate

They seem okay, shame they get bullied by Russia.

I support it and hope they will join the EU ASAP

>Blame everything wrong with the country on russia
>mUh RusSiA bUlly!!!!
They are pathetic desu ,their country is a corrupt shithole ,insted of doing something about their shit leadership they decide to play victim ,discusting

this

>I swear, just pick yourself up by the shoelaces! It’s not like you’re being invaded by a superpower...

>Blame everything wrong with the country on russia
I mean, they were literally invaded by Russia

>Being invaded by a superpower
Sure thing ukrainians say they are being invaded and you just accept as true.
Im sure the seperatists on Donbass are why the buildings in Kiev are falling apart and their people are drug addicts.
Instead of autisticly play the victim they should just let the russians minoraties go ,and focus on their own people

>lmao dude just surrender a whole area of your country, it's that easy

Russia isn't a superpower though

>Sure thing ukrainians say they are being invaded and you just accept as true.

just kys

Attached: C1bNpY0UAAEig-c.jpg (277x271, 11K)

How’s the weather like today in St Petersburg, Andrej? Why the proxy?

>No feeling pity for a shithole filled with neo-nazis and drug addicts
>mUh russian bot!!!!!!
The absolute state of Jow Forums
Just a thought for you soyboys, if you can hold a province , and its filled with people that arent yours maybe you should just no have it to begin with .
And again how is ukraine being a shithole fault of a few seperatists

Fuck off putinbot

sovereign nation that deserves to remain sovereign. the crimea annexation was illegal, just as most of the world agrees it was

>Ukrainian nationalism in Russia was something quite different from, let us say, Czechish, Polish or Finnish nationalism in that the former was a mere whim, a folly of a few dozen petty-bourgeois intellectuals without the slightest roots in the economic, political or psychological relationships of the country; it was without any historical tradition, since the Ukraine never formed a nation or government, was without any national culture, except for the reactionary-romantic poems of Shevschenko. It is exactly as if, one fine day, the people living in the Wasserkante should want to found a new Low-German (Plattdeutsche) nation and government! And this ridiculous pose of a few university professors and students was inflated into a political force by Lenin and his comrades through their doctrinaire agitation concerning the “right of self-determination including etc.”
- Rosa Luxemburg

Attached: maxresdefault-3.jpg (1200x1004, 147K)

>independent
>state
>of ukraine

Crimea was russian until 1953 it has a majority russian population how is it ilegal?

>the crimea annexation was illegal

The existence of Ukraine itself is illegal.

>Just a thought for you soyboys, if you can hold a province , and its filled with people that arent yours maybe you should just no have it to begin with .
Like Checnya?

Yes checnya should be its own nation,but russia does have the power to hold that province so it isnt

Would you be fine with USA helping Checnya to become independent?

They did help as much as they could without getting nuked into oblivion

Accurate and realitypilled

all parts of every country used to belong to something else at some point. that doesn't make it ok to just start taking things back

the only reason russia got away with it is because crimea wasn't worth a war over

world would be better off if russia just didnt exist

Ok then stop supporting isreal then and aknowlage it has the illegitimate nation that it is.
Its very hipocitycal for your goverment to say crimea isnt righfuly russian when its filled with russians ,but ireal kicking out the natives and claim the land as its own is a righful action

Independent Ukraine is nice. I wish there were more countries instead of Russian regions. Even more Russian, like Moscow Russia, St.Peters Russia and some other Russias would be nice.

Failed, corrupt shithole run by the oligarchy and GDP less than Nigeria.

kiev is the fourth rome

I don't support israel. both are illegal occupations

this, Ukrainian politicians are retarded.

You mean east austria?

They're pretty much russians arent they? Even their languages are mutually intelligible

I wish there were no Russia or any other presence of Russians in the world at all. The perfect number of Russias in the world is zero.

They are good neighbors

>Ukraine would be a thriving first world nation today if only Crimea hadn't been annexed

Attached: DtCfv-DXcAAtL6x.jpg (750x562, 45K)

german peasant colony
they look good tho