Filipino men and women, the brown man from SEA are the constant victims of slavery, abuse, sexual abuse, poverty...

Filipino men and women, the brown man from SEA are the constant victims of slavery, abuse, sexual abuse, poverty, suffering.
Meanwhile the white man enjoys prosperity, comfy luxury.
The white man has never experienced slavery in his lifetime. Or abuse by other countries. Or widespread poverty. In fact they bring misfortune upon others for their personal gain.

Agree y/n

Attached: 1531011078908.jpg (356x356, 27K)

Alright go do something then

stop addicting to karaoke

Flips have asian privilige and Blacks suffer more, stop complaining

But I love Karaoke. It's a national pastime you know

Attached: 1559933529205.jpg (1920x1080, 327K)

I am doing something, still suffering a lot thpugh

Y
We can see it on huawei-usa example right now.

>tfw no pinay qt

Next to the black man, the brown man from SEA suffers. Really, whites opinions on discrimination should be ignored, trash opinion

find yourself clients chinkcel lawyer

i think you and your thread sucks

Attached: 1558734439435.jpg (1280x720, 175K)

Kill yourself, Michlan.

Get fit and go creampie some antsy Westerner's rebellious daughter or something

What is a Michlan?
How did you know I was a lawyer?
Anyways I cant find any. When I find some I'll stop posting too much on Jow Forums.
Totally. White privilege is alive and well.

Attached: 1559872310106.png (381x524, 81K)

He would, if He could.

Then find something to keep your mind busy.You third worlders need to work or you start thinking too much and that's bad

mop the floor or something

He's not fit then

>tftp telling others to work

I wish you would tell this to me man to man
You would feel it

>imagine wanting attention this bad

Attached: 1560133792510.png (960x540, 558K)

>Filipino men and women, the brown man from SEA are the constant victims of slavery, abuse, sexual abuse, poverty, suffering.
most of these are a thirdie choice

>Meanwhile the white man enjoys prosperity, comfy luxury.
only very very rich (like upper class in thirdie countries). for a wagie firstie, shits hard and you dont even have a nice family or friends like thirdies do. even your "loving" family pressures you non-stop. my guess is your family doesnt pressure you at all

>The white man has never experienced slavery in his lifetime. Or abuse by other countries. Or widespread poverty. In fact they bring misfortune upon others for their personal gain.
neither have you, SEA will be the new east asia in terms of growth. soon, you will have high stress, small families, sterile life like me and truly know depression

Well, I havent had sex in 27 years.
I work a lot.

>I wish you would tell this to me man to man
>You would feel it

Bongs really are right about you flaming homos

Attached: 9.jpg (1258x1816, 653K)

>The white man has never experienced slavery in his lifetime
Um sweaty what's this then

Attached: thanks a lot for not saucing the anime in your last thread.jpg (2100x1525, 270K)

jesus FUCKING christ, Michlan.
Tumigil ka na nga supot, oras na ng tulog huwag mo nang inisin nanay mo ulol gago

It's not homo if you're on top mr palang bingbung

>I just ignore that I'm the victim here

Attached: 1558100802879.jpg (765x801, 55K)

T.augustus fromage surrenderfix

It's Monsieur Augustus Fromage Surrenderfix for you

Agaim, What is a Michlan? is this some meme I dont understand?
I suffer more than you do, USAnon. Also, apparently it's my fault I experience discrimination and abuse, how quaint. I bet if a white man did the same thing he would never experience abuse like the filipono man does. Sad.
If I make a good point, I want to articulate it. None of what I said is a lie.

Attached: 1559887742804.png (719x508, 139K)

Out of curiosity are the armpits of French women that infamous or not

Attached: 1549438865215.jpg (5168x3642, 1.81M)

if you don't enjoy sticking your tongue in a bushy female armpit, you're no friend of mine

You do this everyday.

besides poverty and child abuse (which happen everywhere, not a thirdie exclusive), the other things are avoidable

how do you experience discrimination? if you lived in a firstie country, i would sympathize but be surprised you cared at all. most thirdies that i know, who are living in firstie countries do not notice discrimination because the shame does not register with them.

>I bet if a white man did the same thing he would never experience abuse like the filipono man does. Sad.
example?

>I suffer in the 3rd world where as a lawyer I bet and win $6000 in NBA sports betting

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-12-22-09-05-1.png (1080x1080, 297K)

>michlan
Hanapin mo sa archive 4plebs bobo ka ba? Syempre gagamatin mo pa rin yang si ichishit sa mga future slide thread mo dito ulol. Hindi mo rin tinutukan yung DarliFra sa /a/ pati anong klaseng kagaguhan yan OP?
Sana inabort ka na lang ng nanay mo abnoy ka kasi putang yawa naman!

What about the smelle

Attached: 1549455933931.jpg (1052x744, 110K)

White people were enslaved by Romans sometimes but instead of bitching about it, they learned from them and moved on

No. My housemate and best friend is a flip, and he is a little wealthier than me. When they lived in the Philippines, they had a mansion with 4 servants but then when they moved to Canada they were just a middle class family.

WTF........is this the flip who is complaining?! he has less stress, better weather, nicer family, AND makes more money? i cannot believe thirdie bullshit. 6000 would last me 6 months, probably last him 5 years or more. unbelievable. but of course he will complain about "firstie childhood" and all that bs memes and suffering

Attached: 1559560671169.png (645x773, 11K)

>Imagine still giving this retard attention

Attached: 1559949136311.png (500x913, 230K)

>no SAGE
ang tanga mo hinayupak ka

>I suffer on planet Earth

Attached: 1559373555304.png (782x758, 127K)

>suffering
>suffering
>suffering
>suffering
>suffering
OP doesnt know anything about suffering, obvious now

Attached: ppc.png (392x396, 15K)

It's a meme you moron.

eto (You) 's

I dont understand your language, but you said the word "Ichishit" and that is insulting. Ichigo was best girl in Franxx, by a mile. She was screwed over in that series, which was terrible.
Like sex traffic? How about discrimination? Has a whote man ever been discriminated upon? I dont think so. Have you been to anpther country and another person said discriminatory things? No. Do people think that "Hey, hes a white man so he must be a criminal, murderer, etc?" In fact the white man enjoys discrimination free where ever he goes.

I experienced discrimination a few times. You will never know how I suffer.

Attached: 1522935417843.jpg (600x836, 52K)

He probably got $6000 after persevering and suffering as a kid, got thpught it, got a degree, a good job, and got lucky in sports betting. That doesnt me he didnt suffer at all, and that he isnt suffering 3rd world problems.
Wow, thats pretty solid. I would probably be middle to poor in Canada. What's he doing in Canada now?

Attached: 1559919681906.jpg (586x1286, 132K)

>LARPing ichishit faggot
HAYOP KA MICHLAN PUTANGINAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
MAMATAY KA NA HAYUUUUUP

Attached: 1533235608653.jpg (720x720, 64K)

Infamous for what?

internet made thirdie life easy. you can make yearly wages just sports gambling. stfu

>racial discrimination
no. maybe 50 years ago but no firstie countries discriminate anymore. people saying jokes to thirdies about skin color is not discrimination, no one gives a shit anymore. i feel bad for thirdie grandparents that might have struggled. 20 year olds, no. and asians are seen as nice and smart.

> Have you been to anpther country and another person said discriminatory things?
i cant afford sports gambling like you did, let alone travel to another country.

i didnt realize how easy it is to just make money on the internet when your CoL is so low. stop responding to me. firstie life is harder, we suffer more except in wage. and wage isnt important compared to emotional health.

is he not even flip? ridiculous. hes a dumb sexpat firstie isnt he.

>suffering
>suffering
>suffering

of course you are upper class flip. disgusting. your life has had minimal suffering. i have suffered more.

Attached: pepea.jpg (900x900, 43K)

>This map was made by an American on Jow Forums

Or this ichishit-loving fuckface is laughing his ass off from his VPN connection. He'll have to retort my cusses or insult my mom in my language instead. (You) farmers should get shot dead.

Do you know how gambling works? Its based on the amount you bet and luck. If bet my entire savings, everytime, and miraculously won 6 put of 7 games, that could happen. Like a man who buys a lottery ticket. If a firstie did that, he would be thousands of dollars more richer. Why are 3rd wprlders any different.

Also, no discrimination on 1st world countries? Now that's just bait.

A 3rd worlder also suffers in emotional health, and all the problems you just said, plus wages, and 3rd wprld corruption, crime, infrastructire, etc. USAnon

Why?

>white men bad they OWE us!!!!!

Attached: FB_IMG_15261117050504257.jpg (540x626, 223K)

dumb larper who doesnt suffer. put on a trip so i filter you

Why do you think you're a white man?

Wow, 220k which is basically just 3 months of a middle class family's income, makes me not suffer for life, disregarding high crime, corruption, poor healthcare, poor police force, poor infrastructure, power and water shortages, 3 hours daily commutes from traffic, scorching heat, etc
You, USAnon, are detached from reality

Attached: 1557156251898.png (2000x3024, 3.67M)

Attached: 1559741233137.jpg (916x800, 198K)

*AHEM*
Suffering, depression and the like are a social construct, an illusion that a mentally unstable individual (such as yourself) chooses to surround themselves with to shirk their obligations and past life choices or to delude themselves into thinking they are unable to achieve certain things because they have this ‘illness’ that weighs them down.

tl;dr: just be urself you larping attention whoring faggot ;)

Attached: 5EDBEDF6-5759-4F9A-8958-A4495986F0B5.png (1000x1000, 149K)

>social construct
Ridiculous. I guess getting slit in the throat gasping for air is not suffering, or living in a country where you are 50x more likely to die isnt suffering

many white countries have been abused by other (great power) white countries. don't you know the butthurt belt and stuff?

N

Fuck off Pablo

Y
But I dont care. As long as your women keep hopping on my dick (for free, I might add), I will keep coming to the Philippines.

Yes. Get the ugly flips that seem to love sexpats. But yes, another point for the white man.
White man privilege still exists, only whotes get to abuse whites.

That’s some really shity copypasta you got there pare kung gusto mo talaga maging troll dapat meron nakakatawa dito

What? Are you calling me a troll?

I only date tagalogs. Old, fat men can have the bisayan subhumans.

>what’s he doing in Canada now?
Computer science major