Listen to my garbage non-European opinion on Europe

>listen to my garbage non-European opinion on Europe

Attached: 1559886541698.png (682x576, 270K)

Why come here otherwise?

>this coming from the single biggest yurocuck on Jow Forums who makes 20 "do Americans really" threads a day
Fuck off. We know it's you, you fucking Turkroach.

Euros actually have understanding of the world unlike Americans who live in a vacuum state

Rent free, Burgernigger

We really don’t. The average person here is clueless.

based

The world is American and if you think otherwise you're you're delusional

Funny coming from a Yurocuck who is literally obsessed with us. You guys do nothing but post about us.
Is it inferiority? Jealousy? What is it?

I find this thread very ironic coming from you

This. Mutts and other turd worlders are so pathetically obsessed with Evropa. Success breeds jealousy.

what got you triggered now, turk?

Do we count as Evropa?

>enters a thread about Europeans
>OMG YOU GUYS DO NOTHING BUT POST ABOUT US
Calm your tits.

C O P E

Attached: American and European cities.png (1300x800, 1.75M)

>Hurr durr why Europe doesn't have straight roads like a very young country in America.

do they really tho?

Attached: averagedayonint.png (1008x1032, 454K)

>what got you triggered now, turk?

Attached: tmonke.jpg (486x428, 50K)

>I heard Europe is being flooded by refugees, sad!
>why can't the UK simply leave without a deal?
>wow haha Europeans banned memes! How cucked!

Attached: 1559994098550.jpg (1000x664, 456K)

Attached: 4911.gif (460x270, 764K)

Lmao if Norway gets to count as Evropa Romania might as well.
They're just rich sucessfull evropa while you're poor evropa

the worst opinions are opinions related to the middle east by foreigners
idiotic monkeys living in a stereotype bubble

Attached: kill u.png (673x505, 42K)

It's a thread about Americans you fucking nig brainlet

Why wouldn't Norway counts as European?

Attached: 1543056455823.png (512x422, 231K)

t. lives in a closet sized apartment next to """refugees""" in the city

That Finn makes more.

Stop seething Miguel Zhao-McFinnigan

Well middle easterners in Europe don't really help to portray a good image of their homeland...

i do not consider norwegians human, let alone european

Yuros are american puppets

>make a question about europe or asia
>first reply is an american flag
>yeah let me tell you blah blah blah I never been there but blah blah blah now this is my opinion but blah blah blah did you know that despite blah blah blah I actually had a grandfather who knew someone who also had cousin who was part viking who blah blah blah
>european/asian tell him that he is wrong
>OMG HOW DARE T.MOACHEMED LITERALLY WHITE GENOCIDE EVEN AMERICAN IS MORE AUSTRIAN THAN BULGARIA T.ZHANG

So funny haha good one

>Rent free, Burgernigger

>Half of Jow Forums threads are about America/Americans and created mainly by Europeans. Janny leaves them up all day.
>claim Americans live rent free
>Austrian flag
Sure thing schwuler.

Attached: 1559851627810.png (699x564, 33K)

Based

I want a no meme, honest response. If you're gonna reply with a meme then just fuck off.
Why are Europeans so obsessed with Americans? At any given point half the catalog of Jow Forums is threads by Euros posting about Americans. Why though? What do they gain? Is it really just a sense of inferiority?

As predicted

>itt

Attached: 1553620201.png (750x523, 347K)

>Miguel Zhao-McFinnigan
>Zhao
No

Did an American soldier in your country fuck your oneitis? Is that it? Or maybe a tourist or exchange student.
What American hurt you this much? I genuinely want to know.

Of course
Fuck off Algerian rat, you are not a French bvll
Wtf!!

>his mind is 100% on getting cucked
Didn't even need to check the flag

Now you know how we feel when you talk about our cunts, dummy

>Why are Europeans so obsessed with Americans?
I've seen threads asking this, they never really answer much.
>Is it really just a sense of inferiority?
Probably, and they hate the fact that we actually like our country
One time a German said"if Americans weren't always saying we're number one, we're number one, we wouldn't make all these threads.

This thread doesn't make sense, they talk about us all day, even the ones that have never been here. I've seen threads where they ask about Americans, but they ignore what Americans say and only reply to other countries, because you know, they're the experts.

Jow Forums isn't reality based, it's all memes now

Good one. So funny. Well thought out and original response.

Passive aggressive niggers

>Why are Europeans so obsessed with Americans?
I read it's because they want to keep americans in check. Some are afraid that if they don't keep doing threads like these, americans from Jow Forums might come back, and make Jow Forums a Jow Forums colony

Jow Forums is basically unusable now. Between the giga-chad threads and the Putin spam to threads like these it's not fun anymore.
All European posters do one of two things: they post in their generals in their own languages or they make spam threads like this one where they only reply to other Europeans and dodge any question by an American. On my computer I have Germany, Finland and Netherlands filtered and that helps with a lot of the spam. You can safely filter them and never feel like you're missing anything, they don't contribute anything to the board.

The only time Jow Forums is even remotely usable is at night here when Euros are sleeping.

>the highlight of this poor soul's life is replying to Americans on the internet

This.

Did snowgoblin

"euro obsession" is just mutt equivalent to "do mutts really" threads. its best to just not reply to them at all.

assblasted mutt although i have to aggree the wojak/gigachad spam is tiresome.

I'll give you an answer, like a third to half of the posters here are Americans. While Jow Forums is a board where everyones get bantered once in a while, burgers can't stomach it.
You're easy targets and numerous enough to spout so much asshurt bullshit yet then act like the bloody victims.

europeans unironically think they are still an important part of the world

It's changed a lot in the past couple years.
Now Jow Forums is full of angry, competitive, assholes.
Finns are definitely the worst, they post reddit shit all day. I don't filter them, but I ignore them.

>Americans shitting up other people's threads again

Attached: 1560230052756.jpg (399x400, 16K)

Did I mention Americans you stupid mutt?

Please stop replying to questions ment for human beings, and white ones on top of that. Here is a banana, now go away.

Attached: grMsGa1.png (750x418, 110K)

It's funny you say that because if anyone can handle the banter it's Americans. You guys meme on them all day and they reply with serious responses explaining why that isn't the case and you guys just post mutt memes and ameribear pics. It's extremely childish actually.
Europeans are way worse at handling banter and if you think that's inaccurate then you're choosing to be ignorant. The slightest banter to Euro results in a derailed thread of amerimutt memes and about 5 threads in the catalog of "do Americans" threads.
I like Europeans, I've been to Europe 4 separate times and enjoyed it but you guys online are extremely insecure. It's kind of sad to see.

>mutt
There is it again. It's just tried and old at this point. Come up with something new. Is it really all you've got?

BLAH
BLAH
AND BLAH

One saturday there were 8 america hate threads in the catalog at one time
How often do we start those about you, how often do we start why euros threads?
How many cartoons have we drawn about you guys?
I actually like to learn stuff about some countries, especially the ones I will never go to.

One day an Egyptian started a why do americans threads, and of course it was about something we don't do.
So I tried to ask him some stuff about Egpyt sense it was a bullshit thread, he wouldn't answer a single question about Egypt.
He just cicrlejerked dumb shit with the rest of the world.

Basically Jow Forums is world team up against the USA. The only place where somebody from the Dominican Republic can call us a 3rd world country, and have Romania and Poland agree

>It's funny you say that because if anyone can handle the banter it's Americans. You guys meme on them all day and they reply with serious responses explaining why that isn't the case and you guys just post mutt memes and ameribear pics. It's extremely childish actually.
Europeans are way worse at handling banter and if you think that's inaccurate then you're choosing to be ignorant. The slightest banter to Euro results in a derailed thread of amerimutt memes and about 5 threads in the catalog of "do Americans" threads. I like Europeans, I've been to Europe 4 separate times and enjoyed it but you guys online are extremely insecure. It's kind of sad to see.

Attached: 1559971199789~2.png (700x533, 13K)

You can't retort to banter with being a passive aggressive cunt or writing assblasted walls of text, it makes you come off as stuck up and gay.
You choose to not banter back, you choose to being an asshurt bitch, so you get treated as such.

tl;dr

please keep it short

hey there private Ramirez

Replying with pseudointellectual walls of text about Europeans isn't gonna make him any less right, user. That's just a more obscurantist version of "no u"

The worst americans are the ones from Jow Forums , they're the subhumans most of the amerimutt memes are based on (unintelligent,rude,narcissistic etc). Americans on Jow Forums are bad but the Jow Forumsack tourists are the biggest retards around , you can't even have a proper conversation with them.

>5 threads in the catalog of "do Americans" threads.

and that's just 1 finn
they really need to limit it to 1 thread per board, nobody needs to start 5 threads on the same board

>Jow Forums exists to banter each other
No one is retorting to anything. I'm not here to "banter". Europeans are the ones that dodge every post that requires them to make an actual reply.
Just look at
Despite this thread being full of questions and actual discussion. Europeans refuse to do anything but post in generals or make America threads.
Who's the real childish one?

Why were medieval Europeans too dumb to build straight roads?

Keep crying bitch nigga

It's really quite sad that Europeans have to make these threads constantly as their only way to lash out at Americans who permanently own their countries.

Attached: US-military-bases-2001-03.jpg (950x637, 145K)

>they're the subhumans
you guys really like to use this word

When will Americans learn that they are not considered human beings by Europeans?

The German autist is good for at least 5-10 a day. Combine those two as well as the Netherlands faggot's threads and then include the giga-chad threads and you've got a board worse than /b/

>muh appeal to pseudo-eloquence
We invented it, Martineź.

>Bragging about paying for our defense.
this is your brain on mcdonalds

>giga-chad threads
Is that the screaming idiot big mouth face thing?

>When will Americans learn that they are not considered human beings by Europeans?
just banter, right bro?

Those are Soyjak threads. They're the same threads but with a different picture. The giga-chad threads are that black and white pic of the muscular guy with the chiseled jaw.
Fortunately the Soyjak threads are getting unpopular and you don't see them as much.

ITT: AmeriSHART and YuroPEON crybabies

Why can't you be Gigachads like us Latinos who know our shortcomings and actually laugh them off

Have sex, incels

>US military base in Austria
Incorrect chart, muttistani

HUE
HUE
HUE

Attached: average_brazillians.png (400x400, 21K)

>We are occupying Europe
>Europeans are freeloaders which expect America to protect them for free
What is it now?

Literally this.
Stop crying faggots.

>there are ~100 American soldiers stationed in Romania
>B-BUT WE OWN YOU
kek

You're just murricans but poorer

t. New world mutts
Shoosh , the humans are talking here

>YuroPEON
oh, I like this one, gonna use it from now on

Have sex.

hownew.ru

but I'm serious tho, it's huge walls of text, who's gonna read all that?

I will , with your mom

Obviously it's too much for your teenage attention span to handle. That's fine. Stick to memes, they're easier and don't require thinking.

Feeling a bit insecure over your own fragility? There's nothing you could do against America that would harm any Americans. There's a reason your leaders, who you 'elect,' are always kowtowing for American favor

Those threads are new, I see dumb shit like that and I ignore them

>American thinks he's hot shit because of the propaganda his government has been spoonfeeding him
Blow it out your ass.

Why are you so butthurt then?
>those threads are new
In your facebook feed maybe, gramps.

>listen to my garbage german opinion on everything
Off yourselves

Did the 56% meme completely mindbreak americans?

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 117K)

>Romania
If you think an American gives a single fuck about a Romanian's opinion on them I've got news for you.