Your country

Your country
This girl is about to punch you.

What do you do?

Attached: 1540852829939.jpg (950x1024, 68K)

I open my mouth, maybe if I'm lucky I can get a taste of her hand.

preventively punch her in stomach
I'm a feminist

>dodge her punch
>do a backflip
>teletransport behind her
>stab her in the back with my pocket knife
>"heh... nothing personnel kid..."

grab her hand mid punch and shove it forcefully down the front of my pants

V-trigger to the chin

I kill her and abuse her dead body

Attached: 1549835271241.png (3000x3000, 620K)

Get an erection.

finally have a real life opportunity to try doing a kamehameha. i havnt pulled it off becasue i havn't been in an emotional enough, real situation. im convinced if my life were on the line, i could do it

what if she grabs your bollocks and squeezes them as hard as possible?

>grab her hand
>put it behind her back
>bend her over my knee
>give her a good spanking

who said I'm a male?

Brazilian culture is amazing

grab her by the neck push her against the wall and rape her

Break her arms in self-defense.

H-hot

>opening yourself like that
>not protecting yourself with the opposite hand while you throw a punch from the hip

Attached: cbe578cfa78f30fbe8fdc1a8304d2b999bf46b39a0dbf1f10abeb3f488f6004d.jpg (564x1159, 68K)

bash in her skull

Attached: aZlDGbdm_700wa_0 (1).gif (300x300, 1.11M)

would shove her as hard as possible

hide my boner

you misspelled expose

rape her

I'd love to kick her in the head. Just take a few steps run up then catch her with the full force of my steel capped toe under her chin, send that little cunt flying through the air. As she lies on the floor, coughing and wheezing and chocking on her own blood, her jaw a mangled mess of bones detached from the rest of her skull, I stand over her and laugh wickedly. She looks up at me in fear and pain, her eyes searching, begging me for mercy. She finds none. I raise my boot then stomp down, splitting her skull like a melon and finally ending her pathetic life

>I'd love to kick her in the head. Just take a few steps run up then catch her with the full force of my steel capped toe under her chin, send that little cunt flying through the air. As she lies on the floor, coughing and wheezing and chocking on her own blood, her jaw a mangled mess of bones detached from the rest of her skull, I stand over her and laugh wickedly. She looks up at me in fear and pain, her eyes searching, begging me for mercy. She finds none. I raise my boot then stomp down, splitting her skull like a melon and finally ending her pathetic life

Attached: 1554404859055.jpg (474x600, 17K)

Pretty sure I have to take the punch. If I try to block it she'll somehow hurt herself and I'll get 10 year's jail on domestic violence laws. Maybe I could dodge it but then if she punches a wall accidentally I'll still get in trouble.

Attached: 1558561818243.gif (400x300, 1.85M)

Attached: mike.webm (720x404, 2.43M)

Deepthroat her hands

rape

wtf I love Finland now

Dodge, grab arm as she leans forward, judo throw.

Just do a headbutt to her hand, my skull is very hard, she will probably break her wrist.
That's how you BTFO roastie without even hitting them, lads.

I, for one, would like to stick my thumbs into her eye sockets. I want to feel her ocular organs squish into a bloody, viscous pulp beneath the soft, yielding flesh of my fingertips. I want to hear her screams of absolute terror and pain as she realizes she'll never see again.

Then, I would remove my thumbs from her eyesockets, giving her a brief respite as I grabbed a pair of barbeque tongs and a dull butterknife. with the tongs I would pluck out her ruined eyeballs and sever the optic nerves with the butter knife. at this point I would already have a hot plate going with a buttered pan ready to crudely sautee her juicy macula. As they sizzled in the pan, she would smell them, and after having been starved for days on end, she might even have the nerve to comment about how good whatever I was cooking smelled - not being able to see what it was, of course.

"Here, try some." I would offer, giving her a heaping spoonful of the fried, well-seasoned sight-flesh. She would gobble it down eagerly, begging for more like the deformed goblin she was, still not aware of what she was eating. I would feed her the rest, and only after she had eaten it all would I tell her what it truly was.

As she screamed in horror and retched, I would put my thumbs into her empty eyesockets for the last time. I would drive them deep, deep into her empty ocular cavities, until I broke through the fragile bone and began to push my fingers into her brain. Slowly, her musical shrieking of pain and terror would abate as her brain becomes too damaged to operate her vocal cords, let alone comprehend what is happening to her.

At this point, I place my massive, throbbing erection in front of her vegetative face and begin to powerfuck her eye sockets. In and out, in and out, over and over, until her brains are nothing more than a mess of dead cells and tangled dendrites. As I climaxed, I would push myself balls deep into her skull, seed mixing with ruined neurons in a perverse cocktail.

Take the full force of the punch straight to my face, get an erection and then kneel down and ask her to marry me.
I've yet to meet a woman that actually would have the balls to oppose me and let me tell you a strong woman who doesn't afraid of anything makes my dick fucking diamonds.
Almost a respectable gesture I would say, exept that being violent is bad manners, but bad manners are usually fixable.

Break her neck, then rape her dead corpse

is this a pasta

Use OC spray

>chuckles
she's in danger

Punch her.

stomp her head in

>not protecting the chin
enjoy getting slept m8

*punch*
AAAAAAAAA SHIT MY EYE!
*try to make sure you have reliable witnesses*
I CAN'T SEEEEEEE
I don't feel good
*falls to the ground*
*convulsions*
BBBBBFFFFGBFBFSKFLDFLFFSFD
*other exaggerated reactions*
*sue her and enjoy considerable cash compensation*

>Dodge
>Rape
>Left her for dead?

>can deck a woman and sue her afterwards
wtf I love Italy now

Take my pants off

Open my mouth so wide she punches inside my mouth then i bite her fucking hand off

Knock her out and sold her to some Russian or Chinese

Shout POLÍCIA! so some off-duty cop can shoot her in the face a second later. Stupid gringo bitch, who tf do you think you are.

Attached: 2A421A76-34C2-4F9C-815E-79B441893536.png (500x560, 128K)

I perfectly time a jump so that my cock and balls are now where my face would have been thus absorbing the full force of her punch with my groin

How much?

Tell her to stop bothering me because I don't deal with women less than an 8