Why don’t people care much about the fact that Slavs are illegal migrants?

Why don’t people care much about the fact that Slavs are illegal migrants?

Attached: 3C29FA37-0649-4C30-B617-9D540D2C6A6F.jpg (768x699, 102K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russians_in_Finland
tilastot.migri.fi/#decisions
ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Финны_в_России
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavs#Migrations
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

because theyre willing to slave minimum wage without complaining about working conditions.

no one is ilegall certianly not us who are older than your whole country

But working conditions are always top notch anyway

yeah but small businesses unable to afford working tools employ slavs because they make do with the jankiest shit. theyre willing to risk their lives to keep working. they make for good contract workers when in strict deadline although the result is often shit and only fulfills the building code in theory.

whiter than you Zhang Wei

Becauase they are not illegal immigrants, cope with this Le 49%

who the fuck from slavic world works in finland... we're really aiming higher you know? Finland isn't very developed, so I just ask.

Slavs don't exist.

Why don't people care much about the fact that vertebrates are illegal migrants?

Russians are by far the largest group of foreigners. Going to surpass fennoswedes within 10 years

everyone is an immigrant if you go back far enough

>No that land has always been slavic, Germans stole this land from us which is why it was okay to ethnically depopulate them and replace them with criminal Russians and poles.

Attached: 1558529421839.png (647x778, 17K)

Alexander the Great was a Slav
"East Germanic" tribes were Poles
Slavic migrations are a lie and slander

Yeah but nobody likes Slavs.

What?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russians_in_Finland
>Russian is the mother language of about 70,000 people in Finland, which represents about 1.3% of the population.

Attached: 1557320827116.jpg (400x300, 60K)

Yeah? They're still the largest group of foreigners and ever increasing. Last year 5000 got their citizenship

As far as I know there are mostly Eestiis working in Finland because they don't even need to learn the language and the cultural barrier is non existent. But Russians? Russians barely move away from their city and their prime destination is Moscow not abroad.

Slavs are white and whites are racist

tilastot.migri.fi/#decisions
Venäjä = Russia
Blue bar represents approved reisdence permits

Russia is a large country so it makes sense they're everywhere.

And most of them are in fact Finns who immigrated to Russia in the past and going back
ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Финны_в_России

Not really. Per capita they don't really migrate.

They're legit Russians. Ingrians haven't moved here for 20 years. Russian immigrants increase every year
I live in a suburb of Helsinki and I hear Russian everywhere. I doubt tourists visit here

Just kill them bro

t. seething slavs

How can you say slavs are not illegal immigrants when EVERYBODY knows you're 7th century refugees from Asia?

Attached: 1559374349708.jpg (649x649, 30K)

No we're not. Gypsies like you believing in such madeup stories are doing that just to feel better from the constant bullying by slavs laughing at your poverty.

Gypsies and you slavs have two things in common
- both have been our slaves
- both are illegal immigrants from Asia

Attached: 1536140876082.png (744x687, 44K)

Are you that based
"slavs fear the DACIAN BVLL"
poster?

Attached: 1555487064492.jpg (909x761, 106K)

Slavs actually come from Europe and you know it, Rromania

No, but I like him too

Are you mad that Slavs became so powerful the literally conquered Balkans, Bulgaria and Greece? Meanwhile you were just mutts dumped by the Romans as illegal immigrant in Thracian land then ruled and cross-breeded with mongoloid turks for ages until the dark haired gyppo looking street begging creatures we see today appeared and created such shitholes like Romania and Moldova which are some of the worst countries on the continent.

>we wuz romans n shiet

whatever you say indian diaspora

Learn your own history, illegal immigrant
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavs#Migrations

Slovenians are not even slavic, but germanic-illyrian-greek mutts LARPing as slavs because no one else would accept them

>slavic migrations
every group migrated, romanian illiterate pickpocketer.

Is it you the one that has pastoral vlahic traditions and claim its theirs or is the other country that copy pasted Russias flag and added some shit to it?

>"just because we're immigrants, then so is everybody else !!1!"
False equivalence
Europeans have been here forever, you are the immigrant.

Balkans are older than most europeans, except basques and sardinians

Attached: Haplogroups_europe.png (743x764, 752K)

So that's the true history bozgors say we don't know?
Jej, imagine loosing to gypsies

Attached: 1560340198507.jpg (960x1280, 444K)

those 'balkan' slavs are more mixed than anybody in that pic
i look like your typcial bosnian and i am r1a haplogroup
this doesn't mean shit

Whatever you say, gypsy.

>copy pasted Chad's flag

whatever you say Danior

Attached: real flag of romania.jpg (1920x1280, 87K)

wh*Toid fears the SLVVIC BVLL

Attached: 1920px-Slavic_World_updated.png (1920x1034, 330K)

I am slavic

Based

>Europeans have been here forever, you are the immigrant.
You are not European, give back my pocket.

Anyone can go and see the dates, whatever
It was Slovakia, but it wouldn't surprise me if you do the same, fucking Greeks do it but they're harder to get

Attached: 7_Drapelul_lui_Tudor_conceput_de_Petrache_Poenaru_0.jpg (1200x1195, 176K)

Why aren't Bulgarians mentioned in that pic? And I mean the Slavic Bulgarians, not the Turkic Bulgars who created their first state.

we're slavs you idiot, r1a is dominant at least in the eastern side of the country and quite common otherwise

>everyone suddenly migrating in 600 AD from a single direction

so um sweety lige no? Czech should be early 6th century at the least, the ancestors of the Slovenians in the 560s or 570s, and the Croats and Serbs famously invaded Illyricum on the behest of emperor Heraclius in c. 615 AD (Heraclius was not in power in 600 AD).

So are Germanics, Celts, and all the other Indo-europeans

Cba somebody post the page from Strategikon, where Maurice compares franks, turks and slavs?

I wonder why is this leaf so butthurt about slavs. He makes these threads all the time. Can't figure out which diaspora though.

Hohol

All those Slavshits saying Austrians are slavs when only styrians are.

Not true entirely. Slavs “””conquered””” Central Europe and the balkans because the natives were decimated by the plague of Justinian. How else do you explain Germanic kingdoms in the east suddenly disintegrating after 600 AD? It’s because few manpower and the Avars a Turkic tribe were stronger. Slavs literally just rode off the waves and bred like rats. GO HOME!

He's Albanian

Slovenes are Slav interlopers. Around 3/4 have Slav male lineages. They need to be deported.

Whatchu gon do bout it whyte boi?

Attached: e1c20e60f45b97e4ef708d4beb490582cde45dd87e327fdc14686ea4229f170c.jpg (2888x2880, 492K)

Reminder that Rumanians (Vlachs) came to "Dacia" from the Balkans. Their relatives known as Arumanians (also Vlachs) still live there to this day.

Romanians are square headed manlet gypsies. Their origins are in the middle east. Pure scum.

Keep seething, you’re just leasing germanic land.

>keep seething
>replies to every post out of pure ass rage

>replies to everypost
based retard

Attached: 2gnfgm.jpg (1066x600, 69K)

no one here is a slav, idk why you are quoting me

You're going to reply to this post because you're my slave.

gosh why are slavs so butthurt?

Didn't Dacians speak a language that was probably related to Common Slavic? Kind of the pot calling the kettle a Slav.
There are a lot of Slavs in western Canada. Unlike Europe, they get rowdy over here.