/brit/

womens world cup edition

Attached: 1560279329715.jpg (2048x1715, 486K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fb.com/1633929420209134/videos/1068570420198698/?t=12
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: battle-of-albuhera.jpg (1785x1152, 244K)

yeah that's what he said
50/50 split

women can't be shaggers
they're shagees

they get fucked by me
i fuck them
they don't fuck me
understand the difference, it may save your life

the french actually invented shepherd's/cottage pie, but the british perfected it

shaggers don't care about politics
theyre too busy shagging

umm yes
*gets pegged*

>what is alcohol

cowgirl? never eard of it

the word itself "fuck"

have sexual intercourse with (someone).
damage or ruin (something).
noun
an act of sexual intercourse.
exclamation
used alone or as a noun or verb in various phrases to express annoyance, contempt, or impatience.

understand this my son.

only homosexuals do that as it's a homosexual act
maybe the soyboys you know swing that way

except getting into politics can actually make your shag factor go up

nigel farage is not a handsome bloke but a lot of brexit mums fancy him because of his politics and charm

Haven't had a cottage pie since I was 15. I should learn the recipe really, or else condemn my children to a world without good food.

if you ever get the opportunity to get a woman to discuss what policies they'd implement if they were prime minister, I highly recommend it - it's hilarious
they start off all sweet and save-the-world-y but as soon as you press them on how they'd pay for it or people's rights they go full "stick the fatties in labour camps" and "well they're criminals..."

used to admire emmett’s reliance in showing his face around here after being BTFO countless times but now I suspect that he may genuinely be mentally deficient and starting to feel sorry for him

politicians have an easy time shagging but for an average bloke this is out of the question

Shagging should be illegal.

being a politician =/= being into politics

also, i forgot to add: the women pegging the man even if it did happen is the woman mimicking the man. she literally has to strap on a penis shaped object she bought because she lacks a penis.

i didn't have to buy my penis or strap it on mate

condemning my children to a world without good food

my gf didn't have to buy her penis

kek i've noticed this as well
women go extremist a lot faster than men do

this is why sex toys are unchristian
it was Adam and Eve, not Florence and the machine

good post

is inverness a good city to visit?

>there are posters on /brit/ who play videogames and get excited about upcoming releases
>there are posters on /brit/ who watch cartoons, sometimes even ones in Japanese
>there are posters on /brit/ who don't drink, and pretend to have a moral superiority to people who do
>there are posters on /brit/ who don't go to the pub, and think that anyone that does is a Deano
>there are posters on /brit/ who insist on talking about politics to people that are forced to be in proximity to them, like colleagues and coursemates
>there are posters on /brit/ who have never been on a night out
>there are posters on /brit/ who are not currently in several group chats (excluding uni/work ones)
>there are posters on /brit/ who don't realise that confessing to any of these marks them out as a virgin freak
bizarre

no

Visit the castle.

Visit all British castles.

0 chance I'm going to read any of that

none me

Not I
Not me
Not I
Not I
Not me
Not I
Not me
Not me
Haha

ever just spy on people

Attached: 1560081473030.png (789x513, 70K)

>i'm normal guise i swear, you're all vfs. look at all the normal things i do!
cope

Attached: 1497986984756.png (691x653, 21K)

interestingly, none of these apply to me

truth is emmett is just a run of the mill internet hardman, all bark and no bite i can see it in his eyes he has no fight in him. even he might think he does (delusional as he is) but i can see straight through his facade, his show isnt even for us its a means of satisfy his ego and the faux image he paints of his self as a mechanism of cope

Been doing quite a bit of facebook stalking recently

Yea, recommend the North Coast 500 as well

true.

but anyway you do see this nowadays women trying to "empower" themselves by strap on as i've seen it on tinder myself in some girls bio, also on twitter them saying im gonna fuck this man with my strap on penis blah blah 100000 retweets yassss girl in the replies............ actually they can't and by using the strap on they're only reinforcing the patriarchy innit

women are all jealous of penis because they want one but don't have one

half the first none the rest

Yes, yes - only japanese though no western shit, yes but don't have moral superiority, yes but don't think pub goers are deanos, no, yes, yes, don't care.

I have to sudden urge to climb ben nevis.

blonde lass who lives on the 6th floor on the other side of the street from my flat

pooey lynx lad?

Me
Not me
Not me (don't drink)
Not me (don't drink)
Not me
Me
Me
Me

for me it’s crumbling at the first hint of adversity

Mad how Charli XCX, your absolute run-of-the-mill grotty slag, is the only pop singer making intresting choons these days

t. coping vf

was just using you to make a joke mate, settle petal x

no its violation and bugmanesque kys you unfulfilled fag

>don't drink

off you pop

very projectile comment this one

>nah not any more
>only the so-called "classics"
>nah I'm a borderline alcy
>nah
>nah
>nah
>nah

madder you think Charli XCX makes interesting choons

didn't pick this up as a list at first, thought you were trying to sound like some posh knob haha

t. projecting manlet

i am a shagger, but i am also a fussy eater.

If I might make a confession, I have never, ever read a post which is 50% or more greentext

The writer of the television series Chernobyl has urged tourists to respect the site of the nuclear accident after a slew of selfies appeared on Instagram. Tourism at the site has increased by 40 per cent since the TV series about the disaster, which has been linked to the deaths of thousands of people, was broadcast last month.

Some Instagram users visiting the power plant near the city of Pripyat, Ukraine, have been criticised for posting insensitive images. Posts include one woman wearing a decontamination suit undone to reveal her underwear and another posing on furniture that was left behind when the city was abandoned. “It’s wonderful that #ChernobylHBO has inspired a wave of tourism to the Zone of Exclusion,” Craig Mazin, the screenwriter, tweeted. “But yes, I’ve seen the photos going around.

Attached: file.png (1080x1350, 1.57M)

how is it? spying on people is fucked up. its an invasion of privacy

Like I haven't putting it to the fucking red line lately.
Lately? Forever.

the latter parts of each point was just an even sadder expansion, even saying yes to the first point is the sign of a vf

90% of all life on Earth should be extinguished at my discretion

sorry I forgot one:
>blogging on an anonymous online forum to people that dont care

jog on virgins

shaggers are worse posters and more insecure than vfs

I thought it was hard to enter Chernobyl and Pripyat because of guards. I thought you had to like join up with a tourist party that was under strict regulation.

They have checkpoints on the roads but that's it

weird brainlet

9 out of 10 chance that means i die

what's wrong with playing video games? they're fun
>grr you're a virgin freak for liking things I don't like!!
hmm perhaps you need to do some serious introspection

Why do people think right wing politics is in anyway oppressed or that people don't agree with it? Try telling people you're a marxist-leninist, you wouldn't last a day

what about the government?

Reminder to tune in to Sky News for the big vote

Not you I like you *massages your crotch*

How is this disrespectful? Slavs wanted capitalism, they wanted to whore their disaster zones out for profit, who gives a fuck?

right-wing politics is not the politics of the media-academia-civil service-internationalist-corporate establishment

gay

>you're a virgin
>no you're a virgin
it's so tiresome

Neither would Neo Nazis, user. I think you don't understand the concept of extremism.

Easily slip into the skin of whichever contrarian positionist will make the most people angry in any given /brit/ thread. Chaos is a ladder.

>They say it’s all downhill after the first kiss. I think that only applies if you’re kissing a human.

Attached: Image-1 copy 4.jpg (750x1334, 226K)

mad how people dont realize virgin freaks isnt a direct attack against someones virginity, you could have shagged 100 birds but still be a virgin freak via traits you have

just like you can be a nonce without being a sex offender

what else you kissing, a dog?

If I were in a room with Piers Morgan and Adolf Hitler and I had a gun with two bullets I would shoot Piers twice.

work in a female dominated industry and everyday i wish i could just sit and stare at their faces like im a tourist at the louvre

your mum, so yeah

Love being culturally enriched, lads.

fb.com/1633929420209134/videos/1068570420198698/?t=12

Attached: w.jpg (247x204, 8K)

Most British people secretly agree with nazism, they just don't like Hitler or want to genocide jews. Other than that they're all for it.

wish my life was a female dominated industry

you're mum

In the mood for a tan bashing, personally.

Alright, nonce.

respect for the tragedy and the dead innit

good post
office work?

virgin freak

tbf Hitler's already dead

This post but without the concerned frog or facebook link to the contrary

>you could have shagged 100 birds but still be a virgin freak via traits you have
this is just a way of calling someone a nonconformist then
who would want to be a shagger in that case if being a shagger means being a deano who just goes with whatever's mainstream

I introspect using various entheogens several times a month. The entire collective wisdom of the universe expressed in only 8 words is "videogames are the runtiest form of escapism imaginable".

>London
imagine my complete and utter shock

Daddy: *licking my princess parts*
Me: oo ooo aa aaa *sex noises*
Daddy: *crunch* hmm, sweetie, did you put spider eggs in your vagina again?
Me: sowwy daddy ;w; i couwdnt hewp it, it f-feews so good when they hatch >//