Do you smoke?

Do you smoke?

Attached: 1535216594036s.jpg (250x207, 26K)

No, why would I?

no i'm not a degenerate

I haven't for more than a month

No, it's one of the dumbest things one can do with their money and time.

No. I never ever tried to smoke a cigarette
Smoked cigar once
Smoke weed once every while, I don't buy myself

I smoke pipe

No, I don't want to end up like my father

Only sausage.

Attached: 1559851627810.png (699x564, 33K)

how did you make this 3d image?

Only kush, but I'm on a 6 month break atm

these people had no sex

MS Paint

Only when socializing or heavy drinking. 2 packs a month

Yes, for more than a decade now. My teeth are yellow with black spots and I can't run for shit, even though I exercise every day.

I smoke shisha on occasion.

no, but I would just because of the ridiculous pictures they put on the cigarette packs to keep you from it

Attached: screen shot.jpg (2160x1080, 1018K)

I do
Do russians need cigarettes to fuck?

What occasion? When you are done selling drugs? When Ramadan is over?

Nah. Mom really hated tobacco since she was trained as a doctor, so growing up I was told how bad it was for the body.

You socialize and drink a lot quite everyday dude

Used to. Quit some 3 years ago.

Attached: 1315425203400.png (635x604, 352K)

Based.
I do the same.
What's your favourite blend, user?

That's some low-class peasant Oriental shit right there.

never smoked in my life after seeing how it killed my father's lungs

Bro listen, SMOKING REALLY BAD FOR YOUR HEALTH.
IT MAY GIVE YOU CARDIOVASCULAR DISEASE OR EVEN CANCER.
BRO PLEASE THINK AGAIN,I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOU WALK STRAIGHT TOWARDS THE DEATH STEP BY STEP.

Attached: 5011413491638.jpg (1080x1070, 213K)

>smoke
No
>snus
Yeah

Only crack and meth
cigarette is bad for you

Used to love smoking with my friends in high school, we used to do it when we hung out all the time but i never did on my own. The bad thing about it was when i was stressed out, i would always resolve to "just buy a pack of cigarettes and you'll feel better" so i would habitually go buy a pack of smokes during stressful and rough times, and it piled on to me starting to do it regularly. I eventually took a look at myself and realised what its doing to my health and that i didn't want to do this to myself so i tried to quit, but was already to deep in it. Tried to start snusing but it would make me violently puke for like 20mins so that was out of the question. Now i vape whenever i feel like i need a nicotine kick, its slowly detaching me from the nicotine crave and doesn't have much of an effect on my health, i'm happy.

Attached: 1553738491136.jpg (475x268, 33K)

i quit because its too expensive and im too much of a addictive personality to not smoke a pack a day

Yes, I was just 3 months off them but the stress got back to me and im back to smoking a pack&a half a day.

used to but quit because i had enough with being addicted to it and having to subconsciously think about having smoke breaks. and if i ran out of them then i had to go get more which was all just a chore not worth it.

Too many smoke here

Orlik Golden Sliced

Seems quite fresh and light, isn't it?
I mostly smoke latakia but never tried perique, would definitely try it when i can!

it's a pretty light tobacco, you can smoke it all day.
can't stand latakia personally due to the room note, but perique is great.

Ah, i'm not an heavy smoker, i smoke so occasionnally that i need several years to smoke a single pack of tobacco.
I kinda like the spicyness but virginia is also nice, blends are better than pure anyways.

no, puting cilindres in your mouth is gay

Why aren't any of you just moving over to vaping which has the same effect and none of the health risks

Smoked for 10 years, nothing like 1 pack or 2 a day like many do, but enough for me to feel reborn once i switched to e-cig.

>only smoked while drinking since I was 18
>didnt have any problems for years
>23 now and when it comes to the weekend I get the worst fucking cravings until I smoke
I think its got me bro’s

>none of the health risks
Vaping is just as bad as smoking

Only when I’m drinking with my mates.
Luckily they’re all smokers so I never have to pay for them.
They’re expensive af here so it’s usually only the international students who can afford to smoke.

>look like a fag
>doesn’t feel half as good

falla7

Only smoke socially. Never had any addiction or attachment towards it. So I'm fine either way.

Yeah, sometimes while listening to some sad songs and embrace the sadness.

Not at all. It's literally just steam, which the body easily disposes of by itself. Nicotine in itself isn't more dangerous than coffee

how smelly is smoking a pipe as compared to a cigar and cigarettes? i heard that pipe smoke actually smells pleasant unlike cigar which has strong nasty smell if smoked in a room and cigarette which of course everyone knows is quite smelly and can cling into your clothes and other fabrics. but i just cant believe pipe smoke can smell good no matter what. and how about cigarillos?

Depend on your blend, but the smell is really nice. I never smoke inside buildings so i can't tell but the smell don't cling on my clothes (but i'm always careful to smoke in the wind direction too). The tobacco and the smoke in itself smells nice in most of the tobaccos i've smoked.

I sometimes smoke cigars and cigarillos

Pure virginia can be quite nice, but it's too one-dimensional to me. That's why I prefer virginia/perique 90% of the time to anything else.

depends on what you smoke, english mixtures which contain a specially fire-cured leaf called latakia tend to smell really pungent and most non-smokers dislike it (from my experience). other blends have a neutral burning tobacoo smell, some non-smokers don't mind it, others do.
then you have aromatic tobacco which make up the majority of the market, they are cased with food-grade flavoring to make them smell nice, everything from vanilla to cherry. whenever I smoke this type of tobacco, people always comment how good it smells.

To much. Should finally stop this autism.

I smoke crackas

Attached: pepe ethnic.png (4500x4334, 1.27M)

Yes. I started at 13-14.

Nope. Never fell for the "group pressure" bullshit.
My first gf was a heavy smoker as well and it only made my hate towards it stronger. It's 100% disgusting.

based and friendpilled

aight thanks for your answers bros
i used to smoke cigs and vape long ago i may take up pipe smoking soon

Started at 15, stopped when i left algeria, started again when i got my own flat, currently on a 3 month hiatus. I'll probably start again next winter, long nights and a garo go hands in hands