Why but of course I sometimes cry because of missing out on teenage love and never being accepted among the cool kids...

>why but of course I sometimes cry because of missing out on teenage love and never being accepted among the cool kids who'd spend their youth partying and making out

Attached: lanadelreychad.jpg (1065x666, 98K)

>WE COULD SLOW DANCE TO ROCK MUSIC
>KISS WHILE WE DO IT
>TALK TILL WE BOTH TURN BLUE

Attached: 087[3].jpg (680x760, 47K)

this is pame you are pathetic
i also didn't have teenage love and no friends to prty with but i never cried
crying wont change a thing you disgusting manchild

I am a very melancholic person.

i mean lame*

melodramatic you mean

yes

>missing out
>teenage "love"
You're lucky you idiot

I think the actual word you're thinking of is huge faggot

How so? In the last few months of my 19th year I got a gf and did all the stuff I never did with other girls and it felt great.

that only works when you're a teenager, possibly very early 20s, but as an adult male people will stop feeling sorry for you

For having emotions other than sexual frustrations expressed through right wing politics and racism?

Well I have noticed that long time ago. Once you turn 22 nobody cares about you any longer and it's just free for all

>emotions other than sexual frustration
You're talking about being sexually frustrated because you missed out on 16 year old pussy, right now, retard

What really breaks me down is when I see a group of teenagers having fun together at night, they look so happy

The Summertime Sadness remix is superior and I hate almost all remixes

good taste still

Attached: image.jpg (720x644, 197K)

>why yes if I could I would get surgery to turn myself into a child and then infiltrate a school to live a normal happy childhood, how could you tell?

Attached: cosmic gigachad.jpg (1357x960, 494K)

holy based

At least you are straight. Because of my faggotry I'm unlikely to ever find love.

thank you

this one hit a little hard

Attached: 1559848304996.png (711x633, 180K)

This.
Get your shit together and move on.

I did that 1 (one) time and honestly you didn't miss out on much if you're an anxious person like me

Crying isn't a bad thing you cunts. OP probably just is more emotive with his feelings than you are

Attached: image.jpg (324x299, 80K)

The way I cope with that is alcohol and drügs

>he never fucked prime 13 years old pussy

have you?

People forget how awkward they were in their early teens, love was nothing romantic. I didn't find having a gf any worth it before i was at least 16

kissing smells bad

>crying wont change a thing you disgusting manchild

Attached: 1559852924933.png (384x293, 17K)

I don't see why awkward love would not be the best thing ever.