Being born in an english speaking country is LITERALLY a handicap

Being born in an english speaking country is LITERALLY a handicap.
Learning English as second language is easy as fuck and it's worth more than a fucking degree lmao
I'm sorry for you anglo bros. You need to study to get a job that isn't garbage, while we can just play videogames and shitpost until we know English better than you do.

Attached: file.png (520x274, 125K)

Other urls found in this thread:

arealme.com/iq/average-iq-by-country.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Americans can just learn Spanish but many refuse to

I suffer in the first world.

Quite true. Also Italians are such retards that it is easy to emerge just by having a decent English

Spanish is not on the same level, I think.
Most of Italians don't know English at all, without realizing how huge of a bonus it is to find a job.

>Italians are such retards
We're the number one western country when it comes to IQ, frocio.
Always remember that if you meet a fellow countryman who looks retarded to you, just think to yourself that he's the average person in another country.

Vaffanculo testa di cazzo

Fuck off lady (male)

Spanish is way more complicated than english. It is for an Italian and it's similar, it is more for a less close language speaker. The grammar is far more complex
Both are useful but in different ways; Spanish is mother language of lots of people in the world, and lots in US especially. English is second language of everyone, lingua franca

But in an ironic twist of fate, you've indirectly submitted to Anglo superiority by standardizing their language. I don't need to waste precious time on a second language when my servants conveniently speak English for their master.

Attached: 14234237235.jpg (1068x601, 65K)

When I said "spanish is not on the same level" I meant that it's not as big of a boost to know it, and it's not as easy to learn.

Are we? This doesn't make me feel happier tbqh. Shite.
Also, I don't think Italians are not smart enough to learn English. They just mostly don't feel like they need it

ima speakada bedda eengaleesh dan youa :)

I don't give a shit about these weird ass ideals. I just want to easily get to the point where I'm able to get a job that is both easy and pays well. And I did, thanks to learning English.

being a native english speaker is life on easy mode stay mad

True. Knowing a little bit of English already puts you over a good 75% of the Italian population in the job market, maybe more. Pretty comfy desu

I think it's a matter of diet mostly. All the top countries aren't cucked by either carbs like the US or vegan bullshit like India. Mediterranean diet is pretty based with all its meat, and Asians have a lot of fish and eggs as well I think.

Attached: file.png (503x778, 57K)

>I just want to easily get to the point where I'm able to get a job that is both easy and pays well.
lol, you realize that our unemployment rate is less than half of yours?

in which reality are Americans suffering to find "good jobs, well paid"?

Attached: file.png (778x582, 35K)

I beg you pardon

>italians r the most power race :)
imagine posting this unironically lmao

Attached: 1557588181532.png (1300x1300, 2.18M)

>until we learn English better than you do
Lmao.
>hurrr speaking the lingua franca as a first language is a handicap!!!1
Pathetic cope (from a country that is poorer than every single US state btw)

Whaaaat average IQ is 102? Seriously? We should use it kek. We're right after maths and it power countries

it isn't easy as fuck at all. you have probably spent many years learning it at school.
also, yours is a language that has large resemblance to English which is not the case for any non west-european languages.
my average countryman fella definitely doesn't have solid grasp at English, not to mention asian, arabs, etc.

>lol, you realize that our unemployment rate is less than half of yours?
That's because smart Italians leave the country to find jobs elsewhere, but real galaxy brain Italians ( which are extremely rare ) stay and find ways to get good jobs.

First quote is a joke, the second one shows you don't pay attention to what you're reading.
If you know English as an Italian ( which is VERY easy to learn ) then you have way more job opportunities than if you had completed one of your jew Colleges

>you have probably spent many years learning it at school
The school I went to was called Team Fortress 2 with a side of shitposting on /v/. Really good school.
>yours is a language that has large resemblance to English
I wouldn't know about that, but then again I know nothing about Russian except that I like the way it sounds.
Is knowing English a big plus over there in Russia? Or is it ignored by employers?

ah yes le old racist british man iq map meme

>i have to put in months of work to get on the same level as you! owned!
nigga wut

Attached: 1557972209061.gif (500x286, 889K)

Asians have way complicated systems of speaking and writing. English does not, I surely have it easier than a Japanese, but studying the English grammar basics takes one year at most. Might be a problem the vocabulary, I'm surely helped by Latin, but normally the hard part is syntax and shit, and English is clear

(((adjusted for the UK cope effect)))

>just go vegan bro

Attached: file.png (492x186, 14K)

Indians are not all vegans tho

I know, but it is the most vegan country on the planet and it's the only one where some regions of it ban beef completely.

You're born with a college degree?

I literally can't get Wops' English accent though.

What are you trying to say friend, you want to have an Italian accent when you speak English?

no, something better, being a native speaker
some jobs literally require you to be a native speaker

Some jobs where, in the UK?

what you're saying doesn't make any sense. if learning english in some third world country like italy is so great that it's better than a college degree, can't an english speaker just learn italian and one-up you?

he's saying he doesn't understand italians when they speak english because of their accent
can't get = don't understand

Yes but Italian is more difficult to learn on top of being spoken in a tiny part of the world so it won't happen and it's not happening.
English is easy and very useful, so it's a free ticket to a good job if you're smart.

I was only pretending

It does in most countries
But what I think OP is trying to say is that it is really nice to be able to learn English in a non-English speaking country because (especially in Italy) that puts you at an advantage over the rest of the population who doesn't speak the language. You don't have this kind of advantage in countries where English is spoken by everyone or it is the first language. It's a huge boost in your employment opportunities for not much effort, simply for the fact that the rest of the population is too retarded to put any effort into learning English
If Italian was the lingua franca, of course, the entire thing would be reversed.

italian being more difficult is entirely subjective. and again if english is a free ticket to a good job why wouldn't an english native do the job better than you?

>mfw I'm getting an office job at a company near where I live
>uni dropout
lmaoing at students

>and again if english is a free ticket to a good job why wouldn't an english native do the job better than you?
Because you aren't competing with an English speaker, but with another Italian or whatever

Because it's a free ticket to a good job >here in Italy

do italian girls like big british boys

so how would being a native english speaker be a handicap? what's stopping me from learning italian, buying a nice little italian house and getting that job?

>what's stopping me from learning italian, buying a nice little italian house and getting that job?
Well why haven't you done that user?

I'm talking about competing in your own environment.
An Englishman has to go through college to compete with other Englishmen.
An Italian has to learn English to compete with other Italians.

See which is easier

Because you don't have anything like that in your country, or at least I think so. For example a nice employable skill like Data Science, which would put you above a huge chunk of the other Canadians looking for a job requires quite a lot of effort, while learning English is pretty easy all things considered

>Is knowing English a big plus over there in Russia? Or is it ignored by employers?
I think it is like everywhere else. Fully fluent English as a secong language will be a huge advantage, but non fluency will get one nowhere without some kind of additional skills.
Stydying grammar won't take that much, indeed. But how long will it take to learn a couple of dozen thousand words to express and articulate oneself freely?

>But how long will it take to learn a couple of dozen thousand words to express and articulate oneself freely?
Me personally I learned English by browsing the Internet during my middle school and high school days. It was only during University that I realized I knew a second language and other people around me didn't.
It took a long time but I never consciously tried to learn it, it just happened through sheer habit.
So I imagine if someone takes learning English seriously and does it on purpose ( and doesn't waste money on stupid shit like trips to other countries ) they can learn it much more quickly than I did.

It is not subjective. Grammar in Italian is way more complicated. Want an example?
I want, you want, (s)he wants, we want, you want, they want. Wanted, have wanted, I'd want

Io voglio, tu vuoi, egli/ella vuole, noi vogliamo, voi volete, essi vogliono.
Ho voluto, hai voluto, ha voluto, abbiamo voluto, avete voluto, hanno voluto
Volli, voletti, ebbi voluto; avrei, avresti, avrebbe, avremmo, avrebbero voluto
Che io volessi, tu volessi, egli volesse, noi volessimo, voi voleste, essi volessero
Vorrò vorrai vorrà vorremo vorrete vorranno. Avrò voluto. Etc

And it's not like English, just add -ed with few exceptions, there is more variety

Here's another example
>English
Definite articles: the
Indefinite articles: a/an

>Italian
Definite articles: il, lo, la, i, gli, le
Indefinite articles: un, uno, una, dei, degli, delle

Also you have no idea about the verbs... English basically has one present, one future, and a couple pasts I think.
Italian has a shitload of those, and they all change the verb's suffixes differently. You can't just slap a word like "have" in the middle of the sentence and call it a day.

>and it's worth more than a fucking degree lmao
So fucking true.
Being fluent in english is an absolute minimum to land a decent job right now.

>We're the number one western country when it comes to IQ

Attached: 1549234205233.png (258x544, 130K)

arealme.com/iq/average-iq-by-country.html

ANGLO'D
YANK'D

People, I'm not OP but I would say to not take this thought as an offense; we just think it's an advantage in our country to have suck an easy language to pick and have as a second, while you already have the most important language as first, so it's pro and cons, and the con is the the fact that you won't have a second language as easy to learn and as useful. You can learn Italian, but it's way more complicated and the only country to speak it in is Italy. And you won't make more money than you do in your country, on average, coming to Italy. That's it
I love you Brits ;)

Have such*
That must have been a refuse kek

>You can learn Italian, but it's way more complicated and the only country to speak it in is Italy
Aha, I apologize to everyone in this thread for my fellow countryman's mistake.
Let me fix his sentence:

>You can learn Italian, but it's way more complicated and the only place to speak it in is Tuscany with the exception of Florence

what the FUCK am i reading

Attached: 1549684477465.jpg (470x470, 70K)

cope

Kek

Italian girls are really easy if you're not african, asian, or indian

Yes
I had both an English and an indian

t.girl

Romance languages are no more grammatically complex than Japanese or Korean. If you want an example of a big boy language, look at Russian or Latin instead.

They are more than English. That's all we are about

The difference is the commitment
While I can just play vidyas to learn English you need to commit to learn Italian lol

Are you that retarded?
There is a reason my ancestors conquered yours ooga boogas
Btw coping retards will say modern Italians aren't Romans while we are the only genetic island in Europe alonf Finland

I could learn Italian if Italy had some dank-ass animation or erotic video games, but since that's not the case, I don't see any reason to do so.
As a matter of fact, I can't really think of any languages I'd really wanna learn right now besides Japanese and maybe Chinese.
Ever since I took the Krashenpill, I don't feel like wasting my time learning Greek, Hindi, Russian, since I don't imagine myself consuming any compelling content in those languages.

happy pepo face

Attached: file.png (733x273, 20K)

Italian is only worth learning to read recipes, not for actually talking to people or expecting to get a job in Italy.