Why are germans such insufferable pricks? Is there something in their water?

Why are germans such insufferable pricks? Is there something in their water?

Attached: scheisslond.jpg (600x400, 65K)

lost war

I don't like them either. They're very annoying

Superiority complex

Austria is basically Germany.

The same way Sweden is basically Germany, not at all

From my experience, Southern Germans are okay.

If you really want to make your Jow Forums experience better filter all German flags. You'll be amazed that nothing changes but the quality of the board improves

I thought Austrians and Bavarians liked eachother.

Attached: 1559851627810.png (699x564, 33K)

Denmark would have been a better analogy.

What a garbage analogy lmao

Cause of the southern influences
They're the best germans, but they're still germans. Too much northern influence
I could've literally names Argentina as well, it wouldn't matter. Neither Austria, Sweden nor Argentina are German.

oh no our autistic little brother screeches again, don't mind him

Attached: seriously?.jpg (618x597, 64K)

You're even worse than germs

Honestly, Austrians are as bad as Germans.
Both of you contribute nothing to this board

Attached: OCPD6.jpg (2051x1241, 726K)

austrians seem ok but every swiss poster seems arrogant beyond belief

Oof, that explains a lot

The entire German speaking world is pretty bad. They're all the same people just with different borders.

Cope, mountainnigger

What can one say about the German? We can start by talking about the inherent collectivist attitude of German,his lack of intimacy and individuality. The German because of this makes the best worker,he is an automaton whose purpose is to follow rules and obey,the German does not question,he finishes tasks and does not ask why and how. Even in the family with Vater he is the same,a tightly constructed structure is in place. Even the German sister and daughter has her own room that is given to her by the family to use whenever she wants to get pounded by a man,with the family nearby! But it does not matter, because only the German can create such dystopian horror scenes where the disturbing meets the casual banal. The German only knows of extremisms,he knows no middle term because to do so means he would have ambiguity,which he does not have. He is either a Nazi or an ultra liberal freak,but worst than all the German seeks to irradiate his poison and contaminate everybody around him,no the German cannot die alone he must bring everyone around him. That's why people hate Germans,they look at them and see only cold souless monsters devoid of any capabilities of love and real passion,there's nothing scary than a race of people who's main trait is their dissociative personality.

>lack of individuality
Can you name some individual Portugese ideas? Maybe some technical inventions, scientific discoveries, profitable companies, schools of philosophy or controversial political decisions

yo would be too if you lost a war and everyone still called you a nazi

>you would be too if you lost a war and everyone still complimented you as a nazi
fixed

>> t. Butthurt Burger from the other >>thread under proxy.

bisch da do gwies, du lopp du fockete?

Simmeringer, bist du es? Wie ist die Lage?

ist kein Ami, sondern ein behinderter Spasti aus Vorarlberg

It's what I keep hearing desu , a lot of germans say to eachother that if only they didnt lose the war, things would be diferent now.

Rude

>t. Saupreiß

The absolute STATE

Aber jede Wette das alle Amis hier die Arschverletzten vom Faden zuvor sind über nicht Europäer welche über Europäer reden.

And?

>Can you name some individual Portugese ideas? Maybe some technical inventions, scientific discoveries, profitable companies, schools of philosophy or controversial political decisions

In this reply you can see yet again the mentality of the German. The way he refutes the poster of another nationality when criticized by parroting talking cliche points.

>You have no scientific discoveries
>No profitable companies
>Technical inventions

One again sees the absolute lack of passion and humanity in everything the German says, everything must due with technicalities not realising the evil the German has done to humanity far outweighs his contributions.

One could reply to this seriously by mention how my country was revolutionary in trade,created entire new countries,had an international empire,great literature (yes compared to German "philosophy") or talk about Moniz but it does not matter since everything falls off the German like rain from a coat.

He is truly a beast amongst man,one can sympathize with the German,and feel as if I yes I can teach him how to behave like a human but is all ultimately pointless.

HEIL

Never knew portuguese were so based

Germans BTFO

the only based thing about Portugal is sunshine and a failed economy so it's a good destination to buy a house when you're 30, retire early and to feel like a god amongst 1,65 low IQ mommyboys being forced to go abroad to wageslave instead of going abroad to enjoy the sunshine

America BTFO on a whole thread before, so I‘m lucky you feel a bit better now:

I like Germans :)

Germans confirmed for can't handle the banter. This is funny.

no german flag will reply to this post.

>technival achievements aren't individual achievements
Maybe that's why Portugal never did anything of note. They accepted their inferiority and rationalize it this way

He did and it's hilarious.

Poland BTFO

They've invaded our country, not yours.

Seething

Attached: 1558025782059.jpg (600x580, 68K)

In the end, the german, deep down knows that all he has is his money. That's why they keep talking about it. They know they cant keep up with anything else, be it mentality, humour, etc.

This response perfectly sums up Germany.
They claim everyone else is upset until they get called out and then make posts like this.

Already well aware I’m like this but thanks for the concise photo. Saves a lot of explain.

>m-muh SOUL
>m-m-m-muh HUMANITY
Pathetic cope from 3rd world impoverished br*wnoid

Explaining*

Dear lord

obsessed

Attached: 1555793751460.png (911x2828, 318K)

this is now a "Germany, we almost like you, but we'll never admit it" thread.

Attached: Miltenberg.jpg (1024x684, 367K)

Now even our little brother is fishing for attention. Pathetic

Attached: 1556135907376.png (936x966, 607K)

The invention from one german alone, Fritz Haber, outweigh everything the pathetic excuse of a country we call Portugal has done for humanity.

Why do they do this

Attached: unnamed.gif (364x243, 3.68M)

Imagine this being your coach oh no no NO

Being able to think means you lack individuality, hence this thread was created. Didn't you read it?

>not taking a whiff of your large and mighty germanic genitals that is more potent than cocaine

good bants in this thread.

Attached: salt-aloo-parathas.jpg (220x290, 12K)

t. helmutt rodriguez

youre the same Manfred

pr"ssian heritage

Attached: north_vs_south_Germany.jpg (584x941, 178K)

STOP, I DON'T WANT TO HEAR IT STOP!!

Attached: 1559470252528.jpg (978x550, 135K)

Attached: russia.png (722x893, 12K)

I don't think it's wise to banter Germans this way, they might take it seriously and snap again

...so...this is.. the peak g*Rman humor..

delete this

Attached: 1559995141136.jpg (303x335, 90K)

I've spent a few years now learning German, learning about their culture and history...But when I went last year I was utterly shocked by how rude they are. They would castrate me with their gase if i messed up an article or a declension. They were way nicer if I just pretended to not speak any German.

Still, they aren't as bad as quebecers so I have continued learning German on my own.

No wonder that it was the Prussians who united Germany.

Power of autism

Attached: 4353434.jpg (236x236, 9K)

Attached: 1557698744538.png (778x1104, 80K)

no but in your water is something.

Attached: 12331244514.jpg (602x521, 113K)

Germans are more likeable than austrians desu.

zu duhm um nen Screenshot zu machen?

Attached: 1528990213338.png (411x387, 11K)

hab dass bild mal gefunden und auf meiner festplatte gespeichert, keine ahnung wo ich es her habe

Question for German speakers
do you always use articles die der das
for example… if you were to say I drink milk would it be…
a)Ich trinke Milch
b)Ich trinke die Milch

We are simply better

I don't mind germans, they're better than durchniggers and shitalians.

I don't get the appeal of timber framing, it's so unsightly.

ich trinke milch = I drink milk
ich trinke die milch = I (will) drink this specific milk which is right here before me

it always depends on context

okay thanks

Let's rank Germans together, this is my list.
>Tyrol > Austria > Switzerland > Bavaria > *power gap* > Piefkeland

Just that the first 3 are no germans

Does Berlin deserve the hate it gets?

You don't even need to be a German to be a better German than Germans.

Why are Germans rude to Italians?

They are way better than other Euro shitholes on all fronts, very much like Japan and other Asian shitholes. Superiority complex desu.

Meh, being german is inherently something bad, so you don't wanna be a better german

Holy based

Was he right about Austria?

Attached: thomas.jpg (200x200, 9K)

Screencap

Except the insuferable male femminist southern germ who posts in lat

Based tuga

Sounds like poor people cope, I have never heard of any artistic piece from Portugal. Bach alone probably shits on your entire legacy

>he doesn't know Pessoa

so much tedium in one post

Attached: pesso.jpg (260x194, 13K)