Yea, I'm thinking Britain's back

Yea, I'm thinking Britain's back

Attached: BorisJohnson.jpg (1200x675, 49K)

BLACK
BORIS

I can't wait for their first meeting as leaders.

Attached: bernie and boris.jpg (808x464, 139K)

Apparently the Noes have it again.

Great idea

Attached: black boris.png (1200x675, 407K)

Bernie missed his shot.

love boris me

Attached: 000_TS2MY.jpg (768x511, 60K)

bambalam

Boris is the Honkpilled choice
Every PM is gonna be shit and they're all going to fuck over the country and the people, so we may as well have a PM that can make us laugh while it happens

Why are you doing this to yourselves?

the establishment is rotten to the core, the alternatives are all subversive rats, and the british people don't have the common sense to just not vote.

the conservative MPs are narrowing down the choices, then the conservative party members choose
the people aren't doing shit, not until the next GE which might be terrible for the establishment parties judging by the EU elections

Attached: 345354534345.jpg (474x474, 32K)

based

no it's going to be Sajid David
we are going to have a Muslim prime minister

Javid is not religious and married to a white Christian.

He also won't make it to the final two. It's down to Boris and Raab.

Attached: javid family.jpg (1280x720, 155K)

The Remainer Tory MPs seem to be going for Hunt

>we are going to have a Muslim prime minister

It's even worse, we're going to have one that admire Ayn Rand

Ayn Rand's got a shit philosophy but a very interesting life

So there is actually chance that you can have muslim prime minister. Just beautiful finally you are getting justice you deserve.

>unironically using the clown world meme
hey look at me guise i'm 16 years old but i'm based and subversive!!
utter cringe, let the adults talk please

there are no sensible candidates mate
NONE of them can enact change
stop believing any of them can save this country, you're just gaslighting yourself

once you've reached the conclusion that we're fucked, you can just enjoy Boris acting like a fool because it's memeworthy

Why name Boris? That's a Turkic name lol. Is this proof of Britain becoming less white?

Boris is indeed a Turk
we've had a Jewish PM before

> DescriptionAlexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson, better known as Boris Johnson, is a British politician, journalist and popular historian who has been the Member of Parliament for Uxbridge and South Ruislip since 2015, having been the MP for Henley from 2001 to 2008.

He looks like a poor man’s Trump

i never really liked this meme either feels way too reddit

i like this meme though nice meme

>small brain: boris
>big brain: rory

Attached: Header_2531997_1.1.jpg (1024x1024, 91K)

I have a weird admiration for his ability to just spit out the first thing that comes into his head every time and when he's faced with facts that contradict his statements he just repeats them louder and walks off. It's fascinating, it may sound childish but nobody has an answer

Britain's not back till I see Corbyn proclaiming British Republic and executing every Tory/Conservative scumbag on the streets of New Karachi

give it a few more decades and the entire west is going to muslim

he's english with something like 1/8th exotic (turkish, jewish, german) ancestry, not a big deal

>part turk
>part jew
>part aristocrat

>tory rory

Attached: sawc.jpg (245x206, 6K)

Im not well built or anything but I'd wager I could kick the fucking shit out of him. He looks anorexic. A swift kick to the gut and he would probably disintegrate into a tidy pile of bones.

okay this is based

A question to the British anons, is it Jacob Rees-Mogg competent? I know that his the leader of the euro-skeptical wing of the Conservative Party, I even remember that the media speculated about him becoming the next PM.

lol son you aren't half the man rory is

Attached: Screen-Shot-2018-04-10-at-16.22.27.png (1147x724, 1.2M)

Im probably not half as smart as he is but holy fuck i could demolish him in a fight. I could probably decapitate him from the waste upwards with a strong hug.

ANGLOS RISE UP

Attached: 1560365829516.png (1280x737, 55K)

He's not even running for leadership. He seems very happy about his position as a smug back bencher holding the tories hostage.

He isnt running for PM but he is definitely competent. From the interviews ive seen he is exceptionally sharp and quick witted. His financial expertise is also second to none as his funds are making massive profits. He will never get leadership or a cabinet position though because he is an unapologetic Christian.

>DUDE RORY WALKED A LOT IN AFGHANISTAN
And fixed absolutely nothing.

Daily reminder the Brexit referendum was in June 2016 and the Brits are still stalling. They could have left last year.

Attached: 1469260482938.jpg (311x374, 35K)

a cuckservative that LARPs like an old-fashioned agrarian traditionalist but will sell out this country just like the rest of them

everyone knows this mate their leadership has been shit

Jezza is the only man who can save the UK

Attached: image.png (503x593, 507K)

My man Rory is the only sensible choice

Attached: 101115_r20216_p886.jpg (884x663, 82K)

now that bouncer will work in jail for the rest of his life

ORDAH

Attached: 1552598566883.png (673x560, 538K)