Atheism is only rising in countries with declining populations

>Atheism is only rising in countries with declining populations

Attached: BED5E82D-182D-4B90-9697-F0F0D15A871E.png (420x420, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A3yCcXgbKrE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Kek based wypipo autogenocide

Easter?

>muh superior intellect ideology is only rising in countries with comfortable NEET populations
quelle surprise

>superior intellect ideology
Toplel, have you ever heard of intersectionality ?

>mfw increasing atheism removed Christian morals from Western society, creating a vacuum which will be filled by Islam

Attached: 1543473887757.png (422x488, 306K)

>third worlders still need their fairy tales
Well yes

Your people are gonna go extinct.

Inshallah!

no they won't

People don't just go extinct like this

We are, it's mathematic

in conclusion:
Atheists are virgins lmao

If all countries get the West's fertility rate, humanity would be extinct by the year 2500

Wow it's almost like most religions promote having kids or something

Your people aren't fucking and cuming inside anymore, and if they do, the woman has taken pills to prevent pregnancy. The native French is going to cease to exist in less than two centuries.

>the world will have no whites in a few centuries
youtube.com/watch?v=A3yCcXgbKrE

Attached: 1545641414815.jpg (402x319, 30K)

>Atheism is rising in the most advanced countries
Coincidence?

Really low energy comparison, not even asking for your method, by instinct you know this is bs.

No, propaganda is the most elaborated one here. Netflix, tv, news papers, secularist public school etc.

>Christian morals

they don't have such as well as Muslim but brainless obedience to insanity.

Then France will become BLACKER and STRONGER

>No, propaganda is the most elaborated one here. Netflix, tv, news papers, secularist public school etc.

Attached: 149605fe.jpg (900x1200, 146K)

You won't. Just because there are more brown people around you doesn't mean that white people will stop existing.

When thirdies move to first world countries, they also have access to contraceptives, dummy.

Bullshit. Atheism is rising everywhere except for some ex-ussr states.

Miscegenation will become the next big thing since it's being pushed more than ever, in ten years, dozen of african countries will face migration crisis, add the climate change parameter and you're set. OECD expects dozen millions of african immigrants in the next ten years. On the other hand, industrial lobbies say they need workforce more than ever.

They'll become a new mutt race

Not really. White people usually live near other white people and the same goes for brown people.
They have their own neighborhoods, right?
They'll stick to their own.

Will we finally have more atheist states other than best Korea and commie Albania?

aren't China and Cuba atheist?

In third world post colonial countries maybe, and I highly doubt that middle class-middle class + white brazilians only stick to their white counterpart outside the south and sporadic enclaves. In the first world, having a diverse social circle is the pinacle of virtue signaling especially in the cities of more than 50.000ppl.

>virtue signaling
oof

Regardless, look at the united states. even tho segregation isn't enforced anymore, there are people there who have never even seen a black person in their lives.
Interracial relationships are still rare, and the most common combination is asian women + white men.

China tried really hard to get rid of religion but they failed and gave up, not sure about Cuba

Do you mean platonic morals?

The US ? I'm not a professional meme lord, but the 56% gimmick doesn't come from nowhere. Interracial relationships are increasing, and the medias are pushing it. Closed suburbs of middle class people sticking to their own people doesn't exist anymore in the first world. People with immigrant backgrounds are now leaving the cities for villages because they're tired of the urban lifestyle. Go to any school in France, you will see minorities, which you didn't see 20 years ago. This is globally the same for Germany, England and Netherlands for what I've seen.

It's the same pattern across the world.

>but the 56% gimmick doesn't come from nowhere
I was not talking about the total amount of white people in the US. I was talking about how there are several places in the United States that are devoid of any person of color.

>Closed suburbs of middle class people sticking to their own people doesn't exist anymore in the first world
Of course it does.

>Go to any school in France, you will see minorities, which you didn't see 20 years ago. This is globally the same for Germany, England and Netherlands for what I've seen.
Again, being around darkies won't make you less white.
Whites still prefer to date within their own race, and as I said, the most common form of interracial arrangement is between whites and east asians.
The fear that white people will disappear is completely unfounded.

You just said it was rising in the most advanced societies i.e the more you're developped the more you are supposed to be atheist. Already doing a sophistic flip my greek atheist friend ?

>I was not talking about the total amount of white people in the US. I was talking about how there are several places in the United States that are devoid of any person of color.
Mixed couples are increasing, not decreasing.
>Of course it does.
It's not as prevalent as it used to be. Having a black step son would've been unthinkable in the late 80's, now it's just a bad moment and eberyone goes forward.
>Again, being around darkies won't make you less white.
If you socially mix people together under economically prosperous conditions they will get along whatever their background is, I've seen plenty of armenians chilling with turks, turks with kurds, etc.
>Whites still prefer to date within their own race,
Marry, not date, you obviously don't know your average college girl hitting gym. People marry less and less overall, and here again mixed marriages are increasing.
>and as I said, the most common form of interracial arrangement is between whites and east asians.
Yes, this is misce genation.
>The fear that white people will disappear is completely unfounded
It's mathematic.

You will be dead and rotting in the ground, muted the reality within a handful of decades at best. Everything your pathetic little ego trembles at means nothing and there is nothing you can do in your life that will ever matter to anyone else shortly after your death.
Your religion is a primitive fear of ego death. Your obsession with progeny is based on an ignorance of biology which has led you to believe that your ego can be immortalised with lineage, but it can't. Even if your seed gave rise to a thousand sons, within a handful of generations your ego found in those offspring will be no more related to you than to any other stranger walking the Earth.

You are a sad, ignorant and afraid little man trying to outlast the sun. Nothing you do matters. Absolutely nothing.

yes that's what i said

Even muslim immigrants are becoming less religious, at least here

Also imagine not worshipping money like nigga wtf? HAHAHHAHh yeah you'll be rich in another life PFHAAHAHHHEHEHEHEH XD HAHAH at least you're rich in spirit niggbabsskjsadsjkAJJAJAJJAJAJ

Religion is a refuge for the uneducated and education directly correlates with how developed a country is. The death of theism is a byproduct of education and thus is intrinsically tied to development, which is why it is a pattern across the world. Netflix, tv, and newspapers are utterly irrelevant.

based

have sex

flag checks out

>Mixed couples are increasing, not decreasing.
Yes, but the rate of of increase won't keep growing forever and ever until the end of times.
That's not how things work. It will plateau at some point.

>It's not as prevalent as it used to be. Having a black step son would've been unthinkable in the late 80's, now it's just a bad moment and eberyone goes forward.
Oh no, the horror. This is the end of whites, most certainly!
Yes, interracial relationships are not as taboo today as they used to be.

>If you socially mix people together under economically prosperous conditions they will get along whatever their background is, I've seen plenty of armenians chilling with turks, turks with kurds, etc.
My point still stands, tho. Being around darkies, having dark friends doesn't make you less white, unless your definition of white includes *not* having nonwhites in your social circle.

*ran out of space, will continue in the next post*

Atheism is a belief with its own axiomas, just like any scientifical discipline or religious code. It's how we work as conscious animals, we need paradigms, and pre-worked beliefs. Being arrogant on that matter isn't a virtue, it's blindness at its finest. Nietzsche would despise the extreme majority of atheists today. All intellectually spineless drones don't know the beginning of the sole definition of theism. Theism is not finished yet, quite the opposite actually, people believe more and more in what they're being told, it begins at school with elaborated programs that bake literal drones. Netflix, tv, newspaper utterly irrelevant ? It builds most of people's political view, the elections results are directly linked to the time of apparition in mass medias from contenders. Imagine saying two seconds that the mediasphere is barely relevant to the collective thought, lol.

So the media elected Trump, right?

They gave him a lot of attention, so kinda.

The French user is talking about brainwashing

>Yes, but the rate of of increase won't keep growing forever and ever until the end of times.
No clue on this. Pure speculation.
>That's not how things work. It will plateau at some point.
Well, estimate the plateau on the time axis please.
>Oh no, the horror. This is the end of whites, most certainly!
Yes, interracial relationships are not as taboo today as they used to be.
That's the main argument of my corpus, it explodes your argument which states that people stick to their own. It's simply not true anymore, of you lower people tribal reflexes and increase their quality of life they will accept more easily to live with other people. Your view on the pure white american suburbs is biased because you don't acknowledge the actual change. It's happening, and you're telling me that it's non founded. I'm not a dialectician but you seem precarious here.

>Marry, not date, you obviously don't know your average college girl hitting gym. People marry less and less overall, and here again mixed marriages are increasing.
People still prefer to date within their own race.
And the rates are increasing, certainly, but they will plateau.

>Yes, this is misce genation.
True, but there isn't no mass immigration from easter asian countries into europe, and yet this arrangement is the one that prevails.

>It's mathematic.
Is it really? The current trend will birth rates won't continue like it is forever. Nothing does.

Facebook is counted as a massmedia yes, same for every big internet social medias e.g. twitter, snap, Instagram, gab, telegram, even Jow Forums. TV helped him to cristallise his political base albeit being shat on by most of editorialist. It worked for a strategical contrarianism.

How are religious people not drones believing what they're told by the church

>No clue on this. Pure speculation.
No, it isn't pure speculation. It has to stop going up as fast as it's going right now at one point.

>That's the main argument of my corpus, it explodes your argument which states that people stick to their own
But they do. We know for a fact they do. We can look at the numbers and see that this is a fact.

>Your view on the pure white american suburbs is biased because you don't acknowledge the actual change
I do acknowledge change. I just don't think it will go on forever, and it won't. Nothing does.

>People still prefer to date within their own race.
>And the rates are increasing, certainly, but they will plateau.
Again, I beg you to estimate that plateau.

>True, but there isn't no mass immigration from easter asian countries into europe, and yet this arrangement is the one that prevails
In the USA, such studies are barely a thing in Europe, let alone France where ethnic stats are forbidden FOR SOME REASONS.

>Is it really? The current trend will birth rates won't continue like it is forever. Nothing does
Fertility rate for european women : less than 1.9
Fertility rate for extra european/first generation immigrant women : more than 2.5
Renewal minimal line : 2.1
200 000 french leave France each year, mostly diplomed, we assume they are white european. 250 000 officially come in legally, mostly extra-european, we don't have the number of illegals.

Mathematic.

Different program. Chose your own mate, you buy coffee, meat, dairy products, we're in a time where you can buy your spiritual school, your very program. Chose your own mate, yolo.

What you're saying is that there is no bad publicity. Everything is a meme rising in and out of obscurity, as it happens with gods. Religiosity is a human phenomenon but it is what it is. A human inner need for continuation after death, a human construct.

>Again, I beg you to estimate that plateau
I don't know. What I do know is that these things can't carry on growing and growing and growing.
Do you believe there will be a plateau?

>In the USA, such studies are barely a thing in Europe, let alone France where ethnic stats are forbidden FOR SOME REASONS.
but national stats are not, are they? so, say, there's a bunch of people coming in from china. you can assume they're eastern asians, right?
if there is a bunch of people coming from say algeria, you can assume they're MENA people.

>Fertility rate for european women : less than 1.9
Fertility rate for extra european/first generation immigrant women : more than 2.5
Renewal minimal line : 2.1
200 000 french leave France each year, mostly diplomed, we assume they are white european. 250 000 officially come in legally, mostly extra-european, we don't have the number of illegals.

Mathematic.
Birth rates are falling across the board.
The birth rate of immigrants living in Europe falls too, matching the B.R of the country they moved to within 3 generations.

>What you're saying is that there is no bad publicity.
Not only, there was facebook groups (paid) to flood with pro-Trump messages and anti-Hillary slurs, moreover spreading infos on the leaked mail infos. Mass medias are the key.

>Everything is a meme rising in and out of obscurity, as it happens with gods.
There is an endless debate on that matter. By syncretism my Toutatis is your Zeus who is roman's Jupiter. God, the creator depicted by Zoroastrianism, and mazdeists before, transcends time and human societies. The concept predates the word.

>Religiosity is a human phenomenon but it is what it is.
Debatable, there are ritualistic animals like dolphins or monkeys or even elephants.
>A human inner need for continuation after death, a human construct.
Undortunately it's not that simple, see above.

>The concept predates the word.
Too bold of a statement.

Gotta sleep man. Goodnight everyone.

>Do you believe there will be a plateau?
Yes, but the curve won't follow a stable trend, once the plateau is hit the increasing will be smooth, but it still will be. Seems like pseudo science lol but you understand where I'm heading.

>but national stats are not, are they? so, say, there's a bunch of people coming in from china. you can assume they're eastern asians, right? if there is a bunch of people coming from say algeria, you can assume they're MENA people.
Sure, but it ends basically here, you can't really say how many people are of extra european background or mixed. Some say 6 000 000 (left leaning), some say 15-20 millions (right leaning), I think it's something like 10 millions++.

>The birth rate of immigrants living in Europe falls too, matching the B.R of the country they moved to within 3 generations.
They fall but on a lesser extent. European women tend to make less babies than even 3rd gen extra european women. And again, add the migration rate, 200 000 leave, mostly whites, 250 000 ++ come, mostly extra european.

>Atheism
>Autism

Coincidence?

>atheists

Attached: 124102942395.jpg (1242x1895, 1001K)

>You will be dead and rotting in the ground, muted the reality within a handful of decades at best. Everything your pathetic little ego trembles at means nothing and there is nothing you can do in your life that will ever matter to anyone else shortly after your death.
>Your religion is a primitive fear of ego death. Your obsession with progeny is based on an ignorance of biology which has led you to believe that your ego can be immortalised with lineage, but it can't. Even if your seed gave rise to a thousand sons, within a handful of generations your ego found in those offspring will be no more related to you than to any other stranger walking the Earth.
>You are a sad, ignorant and afraid little man trying to outlast the sun. Nothing you do matters. Absolutely nothing.

Attached: 421.jpg (600x506, 48K)

>t. Godless Chink

kek this
yes they will :3

>quality of life, income, education going up and up
>atheism going up too

>this is a bad thing

Attached: 1556023546555.png (166x131, 25K)

you know who will profit from those "quality of life, income, education going up and up", right? yes, muhammads and mbongos with the cultural replacement through religion and higher birth rate

What does it have to do with atheism you dumb ape?

how african can you be to not understand the message?
>atheists are homos

cringe

wat

>the most common combination is asian women + white men
brainlet-tier post. Asians are only 4% of the population, how the fuck is that possible?

>the most common combination is asian women + white men.
yeah no

Attached: images (10).png (184x845, 20K)