The west is becoming less white. Why are you celebrating this Jow Forums? Do you all hate yourselves...

The west is becoming less white. Why are you celebrating this Jow Forums? Do you all hate yourselves? And if you are not white, why are you happy about it? Genuinely asking, no memes, dead serious. I really want to know what you think.

Attached: 1534769788140.png (739x568, 44K)

You shouldn't take the stuff you read here serious.

Faggot whites in Western countries think "we are all humans" "just one race, the human race"

So you understand now that they don't give a fuck if Europe becomes black

there is no "white" race. i have nothing in common with a frenchman

Ironic answer: all the bad stuff wh*tes have done throughout history
Unironic answer: I can’t stand modern day white supremacists and casually racist whites so I think it’s hilarious that they’re getting replaced and their women are fucking black and brown guys. My entire life I’ve been put down by whites, it’s only fair we fuck whites over in the long run.

The world and civilization may collapse mostly because we allowed women to have an opinion

Attached: 1508823128266.jpg (1155x557, 124K)

Its good for demographic stability since native Europeans dont make enough children.

I'm indifferent towards it

literally me on the right

What race are you? Do you really hate white people and not just Jow Forums memes?

Nobody is celebrating it but there isn't much that can be done on an individual level except taking care of your own situation, improving yourself and making sure you do everything right. Being obsessed with the demographic situation of Europe won't benefit anyone, it'll just make you a depressed Jow Forums loser. Take care of your own life and have "white" kids if you're keen on it.

Well at least we will have guaranteed ethnic conflict in Europe in the next years.

WWII was a long time a go anyways.

>What race are you?
Brown
>Do you really hate white people and not just Jow Forums memes?
I don’t hate them but I do want to see the white race disappear (due to migration, not genocide)

he is a loser brown chang

Not happy I just don't care

Doesn't that make you a racist as well? Why would you want that?

I like the fact that they are getting replaced by the people they oppressed in the past.

You are both insufferable

Foock da bloody JURMONS. Banch ov fooking nazi bastards.

Attached: 1560275099988.jpg (720x960, 46K)

How is that racist? There’s nothing racist about supporting migration. Like I said I don’t hate whites
Basically what said, along with all the racism whites exhibit today is just why I support migration and miscegenation.

Brown is a color and not a race.

I don't celebrate it, but I think there are more serious issues. For example the fact that the west is becoming dumber and dumber (partially due to migration, partially for other reasons).

it's easy bait, that's why

Race is arbitrarily defined. I’m caucasoid if you want me to use your German eugenics terms.

What about your ethnicity?

This coming from a kraut...

If the end result is fewer white people and this makes you happy that is kinda racist don't you think? It sounds like you resent white people to a certain degree. Did they bully you?

Well identity politics is the way of the future. No longer will political affiliation matter, but how you look. It will interesting to see to say the least.

Fuck off subhuman

You are literally racist then, in the same way that a white supremacist hates niggers because of crimes and perhaps his personal experience with them

Kinda hilarious how hating whites isn't considered racist, which is why whites are considered the most racist, even though they are the only group in the US who does not exhibit strong in group preferences and does not identify individually as being a member of their own race

Surely there is political action you can take, no?

Mongrel.

You could also hate Jews for crucifying jesus, and ottoman turks for enslaving Europeans and africans then. So fuck you evil oppressor slave owner!

>hate yourselves
I hate wh*Tes

I don't think that people were white in Europe for no reason. People adapted over thousands of years and many generations to fit the places where they settled. I think that people now living in drastically different climates, eating drastically different diets, and so on is going to have huge adverse health effects.

Already taken

Easy b8
>They call me shitskin
>I call them Dodos

I don't celebrate it because I don't want white twink boys to vanish from this Earth.

Why? Genuinely asking

Not happy about it.

Attached: FANSÅBALLT.jpg (3600x1800, 3.06M)

>If the end result is fewer white people and this makes you happy that is kinda racist don't you think?
Alright next time I’ll say I support migration because #nohumanisillegal instead of I want whites to be replaced.
>Did they bully you?
Maybe
>calls blacks the N word
>you’re racist
Look, I’m not saying anything bad should happen to white people individually, I’m just saying overall it’s not a bad thing if whites get replaced. Whereas white supremacists actively assault and insult nonwhites.
Besides in the long run what I’m suggesting is GOOD for whites. With high birthrate immigrants your genes will spread faster in the long run than if you kept only the low birth rate population. Think about it.

I am not. It concerns me greatly in fact.

Attached: Namnlös5.jpg (4000x2000, 2.62M)

When whites go extinct, the world with revert back to the stone age and that's a fact

I'm brown and I'm happy

Why the fuck do you care what happens to the west from guetamala?

Asians are probably gonna kill all the brown people and that is actually a fact because there will be nobody left protecting the brownies

>Not happy about it.

Attached: 1544605208820.jpg (378x378, 31K)

How have whites put you down?

IDGAF tbf not sad or happy about it

That's very plausible.

Very happy about it. Whites caused the demise of hundreds of millions of people in the world

Whites subverted cultures and countries for their own benefit

Whites gave the Jewish people land that previously belonged to another group

But now whites are reaping the consequences of their action. Just 75 years ago, you could've gotten hanged for BLACKING a white woman. Now there's videos all over the internet of Blacks and arabs fucking and impregnating white women. It's over for them, God is finally punishing them. Rejoice

Attached: 1550325067896.jpg (1116x1098, 240K)

Asians can't win wars

I hope all whites, specially white liberals and their servants like die a horrible death desu

The far right is basically just a subculture these days, they exert little to no political influence

This
Fuck wh*Toids

>You could also hate Jews for crucifying jesus
I don't care about religion. I don't think Jesus even existed.
>ottoman turks for enslaving Europeans and africans
We made those ''enslaved'' Europeans janissaries. They were rich as fuck. They were the first ones to loot the area after a battle for example. When our sultan Osman II decided to end them, those ''enslaved'' Europeans kidnapped him, raped him and killed him brutally. He was only 17 at the time. Apparently they didn't want to lose their status. Whites on the other hand treated Africans like animals.

White liberals are usually more racist than white conservatives

They always called me a smelly shitskin (even though I shower two times a day and use deodorant, while they smell like wet dogs) and because of that I became insecure and now I only leave the house with a lot of cologne on.
The kids in high school pretty much organized themselves by race and I was pretty much the only brown guy in school. I managed to make inroads with the Koreans so I hung out with them in the library when they played Starcraft or whatever that game is called.
Just causally racist remarks that add up.
Basically they just have some “we’re part of the cool club” culture and they want you to feel like shit for not being white like them.

>The far right is basically just a subculture these days, they exert little to no political influence

A nigga gotta start somewhere right? Can't just enter the political limelight from the start. Things are brewing tho. Podcasts, memes and meetings are being held all over Scandinavia/Europe/North America.

Attached: Namnlös7.jpg (4000x2000, 3.64M)

t. new world trash

But its been like that for 30 years
We dont have another 30 years

As long as it stays out of my country I don't give a shit tbqh

Are you the Chicano incel from /cum/? You write so similar to him

No that’s not me. He sounds like a chill dude though, even though I normally hate incels.

>He sounds like a chill dude though
So yes, you are him

the west was based on religion not skin colour

just having a laugh

I'm indifferent, we're all gonna die one day anyways

What do you mean by ''white race''? Blonde blue-eyed germanic people or just white-skin people? The first is already dead (no one gives a shit) and the second will live for a while, maybe.

>But its been like that for 30 years
>We dont have another 30 years

Better start working then.
15 years ago we didn't have a pro-white bookpublisher. We do now - Arktos.
USA have only had WN1.0 kinda organisations but now they have American Identity Movement.
Generation Identitaire is growing in France and Germany.
In Sweden there are both Scandza Forum and Identitarian Ideas whom meet regularly and contributes with discussions. Things will take time and it is important that we do what we can to contribute to a strong resistance.

This. Based Western sub-saharan africans

And thats a good thing

Jow Forums, Will Asians enslave africans after whites are gone?

Attached: af2.png (680x521, 115K)

This. The whitey brought this upon themselves.

Whiteness doesn't matter. Ideology does. Please cut it with the racist crap.

Unironically yes. They're already doing it in Africa right now.

Im going to find a mulatto american gf and have 10 56% kids

>I don't think Jesus even existed.
No wonder you write dumb shit. You're a dumb shit!

what's happening nowadays is hardly a payback for what the whites have done in the past
the process should be accelerated

Same to you, my slaving, genocidal, ethnic cleansing "fellow caucasian".

But turks and muslims did the same or worse. Do you hate yourself as well?

white did it by themselves, greedy rich let the colored people in white countries. no one is to blame but white.

I cannot imagine what sadness and hurt you must have in your heart to hate white people and want to see them gone.

LOL sure thing my fellow republican.

>did the same or worse
No they didn't

Proxy faggot

No one hates white people

lol

Attached: 1550343884312.png (640x680, 439K)

Latams are the most pathetic people on Jow Forums

Only the US has this problem desu.

Racist Jow Forumstards like you disgust me more than any other group of people on the planet.

people are celebrating it because muh diversity though

At first I was upset over West and Europe becoming black, but then I realized it is something they do willingly to themselves so now I spit at them. They are pathetic if they allow to do it to themselves, it means they want to be replaced, want their grandchildren to have muslim names and pray to some other god while being molested by some old muslim geezer. At least in americans's case it wouldn't differ too mcuh since they are often molested by their priests but my point still stands.

Over here, we too are slowly outbreeded by other nationalities. Especially by muslims from Caucasus. I hardly see white kids nowdays. It is mostly swarthy kids of those people. I guess our nation is also pathetic.
But there are still nations who are against it like Poland. I cheer for them.

>if you don't want your predominantly white country to be less white you are RACIST
That is what you sound like

based thoughts from liberals white people should extinct

If that's how you see it then whites themselves are the responsible for their own so called demise. No immigrant is ever thinking "I hate whitey, c'mon guys let's replace them". This is more like natural selection. Why aren't whites having more babies? Why are accepting so many immigrants?

What do you want me to do about it?

What is racist about me? Please explain.

The difference is China is strategically ethnically replacing Tibetans with Han Chinese and deracinating Tibetan communities.
With whites the population/lawmakers voted for immigration to replace old whites with young nonwhite workers