Is it true that europeans are just light skinned indians ?

Is it true that europeans are just light skinned indians ?

Attached: 75.jpg (1279x720, 463K)

Other urls found in this thread:

actacroatica.com/hr/search?surname=True
forebears.io/surnames
bbc.com/news/science-environment-30318291
telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/3326376/African-DNA-has-more-genetic-diversity.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: 39A6BE5D-AA7F-468D-B2AD-8EFFC94B2E79.png (640x400, 46K)

punjabi aren't real indians

>tfw no an Indian gf

Attached: IMG_9335-copy.jpg (1216x1824, 841K)

most difference between races are in skin color, yes
and indians are mostly caucasian so they look even more similar to evropeans

Who are?

you could say that about Arabs, Turks, as well.

Is red more blue than green?
This is just wrong on all levels

dravidians

I meant they are indians that left asia and got lighter

Well, they could look like Europeans but Race is in every cell of your body so...
I like Asians and Indians, but let's be honest...they are foreign in every aspect

>This is just wrong on all levels
no it really isn't, most racial differences are skin tone wise
all humans are like 99.9% genetically same, 0.01 % of genetics determine race etc

Probably they left Middle East (Babylon and shieet) and some people claim that there were Dravidian people before Semites and Aryans

>most racial differences are skin tone wise
Bones,DNA,certain diseases and facial characteristics...EVERY cell contains DNA and therefore info about your race,gender and lineage.
>all humans are like 99.9% genetically same
Big percentage of chromosomes remain the same BUT it's the variations that makes us unique and special.

I mean Humans have 23 pairs of chromosomes and other great apes have 24
''Race is only skin deep, DNA is a lie, gender is a social construct''
It's the differences that are important.

Attached: 1480592628327506_P=.jpg (700x388, 26K)

ofc
personally i am north pontid/cro-magnon/dinarid mix
but races aren't as radically different as you think

It's like this.
They are both cars.
Even color is the same
Are they same?
In animal world two different species share more similar characteristics than Whites share with Inuits for example.

Attached: new-vs-old-car.jpg (1140x500, 198K)

Why Jow Forums love weird analogies that have 0 applicability.

>/pol
And this is how you disprove EVERYTHING a person says? Simple and Authoritarian...very Fascistic of you!

>In animal world two different species share more similar characteristics than Whites share with Inuits for example.
whites aren't a race, it is a mixture of different races
and that just isn't true

Attached: 1404408818633.png (1121x1708, 1.53M)

Albino Indian. Looks like a swede

Attached: ee.jpg (435x600, 36K)

yes. aryan used to refer to indians

>whites aren't a race
Wha?
Sheeet. Asians also would not be a single race. B-B-But race is skin deep, but whites are not a race

You are a silly Croatian and I like you in a way

Attached: 1560366712544.jpg (640x480, 43K)

>Sheeet. Asians also would not be a single race. B-B-But race is skin deep, but whites are not a race
there is no white, yellow, black race if you want to look at it your way
either all in or not at all
me, probably you and the norwegian in the thread descend from the same ascenstor as some pajeet, and that is just how it is
europe has different races and that is good, literally the reason we're so smart is because we're not inbred like most africans

>In animal world two different species share more similar characteristics than Whites share with Inuits for example
That is extremely false. Humans have very, very limited diversity in their genes. I think you've heard the stat that the two most genetically dissimilar humans are likely to be more genetically similar than siblings of most species, and somehow misunderstood. Perhaps you're just stupid.

>inbred like most africans
You know that they are extremely different in their DNA makeup. I think all you see is color but I see the whole picture. It's multiple little details that makes up your identity,family,ethnicity,nationality,race,species

By the way I am probably with Balkan ancestry because my last name is from there...will not be specific but I guess it could be Croatian/Serbian or other (excluding Albanian,Kosovar )

type your surname here actacroatica.com/hr/search?surname=True
or forebears.io/surnames if u want to find out more
>I think all you see is color but I see the whole picture. It's multiple little details that makes up your identity,family,ethnicity,nationality,race,species
dude croatia has almost every phenotype in europe and people here don't care how you look except if you're a gypsy
race to me is different phenotypes and i am a mix of north pontid, dinarid and cro-magnon

you do understand that even minuscule variations cause huge deviations

Attached: Josephmerrick1889.jpg (756x1110, 421K)

The african contrinent is the most genetically diverse on earth tho bbc.com/news/science-environment-30318291
telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/3326376/African-DNA-has-more-genetic-diversity.html

ok but to me eastern africans look very inbred, my mistake

Absolutely, I do not dispute that. I was simply pointing out your claim that two different species share more characteristics than the white and Inuit race is objectively false.

It is Croatian

U prošlom stoljeću relativno najviše hrvatskih stanovnika s ovim prezimenom rođeno je u....

I will not post cities because I think it will lead you to DOX :)

that's interesting
just because it's a croatian surname doesn't mean you have croatian ancestry btw, lots of people carry our surnames even tho they're not croatian

Hmm, my aunt is Indian and she has blue eyes and white skin. My grandpa is too and he has grey eyes. Genetics are weird. I've noticed that Indians tend to have larger eyes than most whites. Indians in the Eastern part of the country look more Asian though. I have a cousin who looks Chinese but she's Indian

I am in no way saying I am Croatian(like Americans do with 1/34 of Croatian relative for example)

BUT My fathers family (dad) is from Balkans(long story on why we don't know where specifically) and he is Catholic.
I am looking at Croatian peoples pictures and I look different. More like a Russian and you guys look darker.
Anyways.
I am thinking of''' 23 and me '' to end my speculation

>I am looking at Croatian peoples pictures and I look different. More like a Russian and you guys look darker.
Anyways.
yeah ofc, you're half latvian i guess
also croatians are very diverse phenotypecially and some families are lighter some darker(more protoeuropean genes)

I think it's the brown eyes.
Almost no person here has brown eyes.
Girls in front could pass for Latvian and the guy on left side is...let's say '' he has a familiar face''

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 207K)

no

here people are very mixed ( proto european and slavic/germanic), you can have 2 brown eyed parents and have a blonde blue eyed kid, and reverse
for example, my dad has blue eyes and black/dark brown hair, mother has brown/hazel eyes and ginger hair
i have blonde hair and blue eyes while my brother has black hair and brown eyes
like i said, we're very diverse and nobody here really cares how you look except if you don't look like an european

Because pol are idiots

Let me ask.
Is Serbia/Croatia border towns rebuilt?
That Last name map shows that area (and Zagreb but I guess that is expected)

yeah, it looks decent now
slavonia is pretty ruined though

Race is a continuum and not a fixed series of divisions. For instance, many Latinos look absolutely identical to Indians despite sharing no common heritage at all.

The answer to OP's question really depends on what your cutoff for "white" is:
>if that only includes blonde, blue-eyed Nordics, then nope.
>if that includes all Europeans, then maybe? Some North Indians could pass for Greek/Italian.
>If you include Persians (I have seen Persians who consider themselves white), then yes, sure.

Caveat: Most dark-skinned Indians are mostly indigenous to the subcontinent. They are distantly related to European races, but only a small part of their ancestry is from the original Central Asian Aryan tribesmen.
Caveat #2: India actually comprises multiple ethnic groups, with Asian-looking peoples in the northeast, dark-skinned Dravidians in the south, tanned (they call it "wheatish" here) in the centre and west, and the aforementioned light-skinned peoples in the north.

It's a small world. I remember watching documentary or news about Vukovar and just remembering a lot of ''Yugoslavians'' having similar sounding last names.

yeah the region is pretty mixed
for example my surname comes from slovenia and as far as i know i am 100% croatian