Your First Time Thread

Talk about your first time in here. By first time, I mean having sex or doing it.

I'll try to share last so you won't be tempted to lie. You can try to guess mine.

Attached: vector-concept-conceptual-hand-print-stamp-hello-greeting-international-tourism-word-cloud-different (1300x1390, 194K)

Some of you suggested but no, for one thing that is not a worksafe board, and two, some of you might have the same first experience.

i'm gonna be a wizard in 4 years

One of you was with a prostitute, and you wish you did more like getting a phone number instead of just leaving.

Is it true this means that you already tried to kill yourself? And that you only get one time only, as sort of a funeral ritual?

One of you mentioned that you used to do it behind staircases, and that you used to kiss sometimes and one day you decided you should use your bulging boner.

Why were you behind staircases? What do you mean by use?

The first and only time my penis was in a vagina i stayed at half-mast the whole time and never nutted. I don't know if this even counts as sex, i think i am still virgin.

Two of you haven't yet, 21 and 31. Any particular reason why not?

One of you said it was nothing personal, and that you were a kid.

What exactly was it that was not personal, and how old were you?

One of you said fuck off and die, normalfag scum.

I think you are trying to say that it involved death, homosexuality or smoking, and uncleanliness?

Is this appealing where you are? Why was your half-mast penis in a vagina?

Is that some kind of long term investment? Do you need spells?

Actually, I had my first time 2 days ago. It was with my girlfriend, with which I have been for few weeks. It was her first time too.

It was funny. Surprisingly, I stayed pretty long, as I couldn't came for some reason. We tried few simple position, laughing when I couldn't put my dick inside (yeah kek, it's not that easy for the first time) and just having fun. It was more experiment than real passionate sex, but I guess we have time to try do better. Also, when I finally came, I was all wet, as there were fucking 30+ degrees in my room. We both agreed to do this next time at night, when temperatures are lower.

Attached: 1555881288862.jpg (717x864, 69K)

My first time was in a public toilet stall in buttfuck nowhere with a slag who was even more piss drunk than I was
It was the magical start to a life of wonderful sexual adventure

Attached: 351CF7B9-EA0B-45DD-82A8-C206D9293DA8.gif (260x220, 632K)

Can you explain how you both entered toilet stall?

When did you first start calling her your girlfriend?

it was with my first real girlfriend, the sex itself wasn't that amazing, but the emotional connection was amazing because i was truly in love with her.

then a year and a half later she left me for my best friend, so I guess the moral of the story is that it's better to never to have loved than to have loved and lost. Don't stray from the path of wizardhood.

Once one girl fingered another girl, and later she got passed to me, and one thing leads to another

>those dubs
>that flag

It was a party taking place in the middle of nowhere and the house was full, so we couldn’t sex anywhere in private. We (me) were very horny and could not wait any longer, so we went to the basement in search of a place to penis, and there we found an ancient WC that nobody else knew about

I have 2 years and 4 months until wizardhood, I just need to be strong until then.

Attached: 1535295513840.png (709x1146, 1.06M)

Notably absent is I raped her with 3 other boys

Daddy fucked me is not here right now

Grandma payed me doesn't have time to post in this thread

Did any of you show a dick pic using your cell phone?

Where is I hacked her watching blacked dot com and then I blackmailed her

How about on your wedding night?

it was during college mariam was here name.god i acted like a beta virgin during that.

my cousin sucked my penis when i was 14
She was 13

i am saving myself for death

Here goes

>met a girl at a uni party
>I see that she is interested at me, laughing at all I say and smiling at me
>I find interest at her as well
>I found out that we study in different cities but both are from Athens
>get her social media after the party
>we start chatting
>she starts flirting, I flirt back
>after a few days where she is more familiar with me she suggests I visit her for the weekend
>do so
>have told her I am not a virgin
>as the ice breaks we start kissing and shit
>first night I see her boobs and I put a finger in her
>she always refrained from me progressing
>last night we finally get close enough that she gives the greenlight
>I didn't even know how to put a condom on
>I enter her and while it was barely in at first, then I started pumping
>she almost cummed and told me I was better than her ex (she lost her virginity to that guy)
>then I tell her she was actually my first
>from being ecstatic she was mad that I lied to her, almost thought I'd lose her

even without the sex that was the best weekend of my life by far, we're now together since 2 months