Women

How come that women are so much more likely to live in cities than men?
And how is it possible that even within my own city I notice the closer to the centre you get, the more women there are?

Attached: SEMIGRA_High-Quality[1].png (2249x2490, 1011K)

accurate map of albania

Women go after money. You'll never meet a woman that harbours any sort of Romantic feelings towards the countryside and/or the hometown of her recent ancestors.

based incel

seething normie Greek

I should have said based fellow incel I guess

What is it that drives women to West Wales?

The map is clearly not 100% accurate or else France has a gigantic overabundance of women.

Just thinking about how cucked you are if you live in a rural area, overabundance of males, in the city where all the girls live chad lives and fucks them all.
I live in a rural area my whole life, my life was never supposed to be happy. It's especially worse because of blue collar immigration
fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck, I hate being a rural cuckold.

Attached: 1558984603769.jpg (456x508, 55K)

Young women want to find the highest status man they could find. They will find that in a big city, not in their village/town.
As an added bonus they can slut it up and their reputation will remain intact because it's a big place.

>How come that women are so much more likely to live in cities than men?
Better job opportunities for women regardless of education level.
Cities make raising children more convenient and accessible because kindergartens, schools, healthcare facilities are ideally within a walking distance or can be accessed by different forms of transportation.

Hunt for better partner is also easier in cities. Larger genepool means better genes, more wealth means more disposable income etc etc.

East Germany is simply depressing.
~70-80 women per 100 men, a big portion of those old widows. Fuck.

Go to the city and snag up a gf then bring her back to the countryside.

Yeah it's even worse when you consider the fact that starting at age 65 women are the majority too. So theoretically there should be more women everywhere.

Attached: capture[1].png (575x581, 48K)

Why do you think they keep importing african men?

You have to do a lot of labor work to survive in the countryside. It's easier for women to live in cities.

Probably why there are so many homos in Berlin

Wtf it's true. How?

Attached: turnovo.jpg (780x501, 84K)

There are less jobs for women in the countryside
They’re subpar farmhands and other such physical jobs, wheras many men will never work as a barista or shop assistant that are abundant in cities

It elevates them, they have more power in cities.

This map is certainly wrong, because there are more women than men in all the countries except sandniggers and chinkie countries, because women live longer than men.

>wheras many men will never work as a barista
I've yet to see a female barista here

but I do
you must not attract high quality women so you never meet us and self fulfilling prophecy

It would be interesting to see such a map with sex ratio but between ages 20-40 or something like that.

Read the title again
>in the age group 25 to 29 in 2018

Men per 100 women in 20-25 age range

Attached: mannen-van-20-tot-25-jaa.png (1200x1300, 365K)

Hello, would you like to chat ? I live in a very quaint French town. I would like to ask you on a date, perhaps ?

Dutch men are effeminate

In many countries barrista and bartending is considered a man's job.

The sheppards

Those dark blues are university centers, I presume?

Those dark blue ones are farms. Dark red are the university centres. In particular Amsterdam, Utrecht, Nijmegen and Maastricht which do almost exclusively sociology related bs.

>I don't understand shit
>must be the chart
Why are morons like this