I'm a premature ejaculator

I'm a premature ejaculator

Attached: 1557682693170.jpg (391x464, 22K)

>tfw

Attached: 1414414088687.jpg (535x577, 40K)

It's not fair bro, I'm afraid of intimate encounters with women

>Why yes I plan out my week while I'm fucking that way my mind is distracted from the sex and I don't cum, why do you ask?

i have P.E problems, and my gf got used to it which was ALMOST a good thing. i practiced my hardest for a year to stop doing it and eventually i got control over it, and it made my gf cry and hate herself because she assumed i wasn't attracted to her anymore. there is no winning with this

Just jack off and cum quickly once, then last longer in the second time? Lmao how is PE even real nigga hahahaha

That's just high testosterone... R-right? I sometimes cum without even touching my peepee when I'm EXTREMELY HORNY and I haven't emptied my tank in days.

Attached: 1559534728682.png (600x500, 89K)

>finally get laid after a two-year dry spell
>cum in literally one (1) minute
>can tell that the girl is disappointed but she doesn't say anything
>she stops replying to my text after this
>haven't gotten laid since and this was one year ago
At this point, I'd rather be an incel.

what's worse PE or being unable to cum and having barely any interest in sex (me)
I get bored after like 2 minutes of penetration

Just do what I do, and learn how to do cunnilingus. If she's satisfies, she wouldn't mind you last only two strokes.

PE is better to have. ive experienced both of these things and the cumming fast wasn't really an issue, having an orgasm doesnt mean sex has to end, you cant still pleasure your partner in a myriad of ways.

>having interest in sex after ejaculating

this is good though, its not like you cant keep fucking, i literally cant cum from sex

If it happens I say the first one is free and then prepare myself for the 2nd one

>Erectile dysfunction? Why of course I have it!

Attached: 1555302721997.jpg (899x899, 46K)

me too, but i have a big dick and i'm so good at sex, no one ever complained.
basically a minute with me beats 30min with anyone else

It fucking sucks, I think the longest I've lasted is like 3 minutes
I can still go like 3 times in one night, but still

you will lose this ability when you hit 30

Well maybe by then I will last longer
It just feels too fucking good
I can last a decent amount of time on a blowjob and handjob, but the second I enter the pussy I wanna bust

>Well maybe by then I will last longer
you won't.
this is one of the reasons some guys just turn into traps btw

Then who cares, my girl will deal with it