APOLOGIZE

>“Europe... must build new rules of trust and security with Russia, and should not only agree with NATO,” Macron said in an interview with the Swiss television channel RTS. “It needs to build [relations] only between Europe and Russia.”
>“We need to have a strategic debate, so this week I will have another, long and intense conversation with Vladimir Putin, as the president of France and the G7,” Macron stressed. “There is disagreement among us, but we work together.”
>“It would not be good to leave Russia to China,” he added, reminding that Europe should “never forget the price [the Soviet Union] paid” in World War II to free the continent from Nazi Germany.
rt.com/news/461643-macron-close-ties-russia/

Attached: SAD.jpg (1032x708, 115K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2019/06/06/russias-pivot-towards-china-could-damage-ties-with-europe-belgium-top-official-says.html
politico.eu/blogs/the-coming-wars/2019/02/russia-china-alliance-rule-the-world/
information.tv5monde.com/info/emmanuel-macron-l-europe-doit-dialoguer-avec-la-russie-305639
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Russia needs to join EU

Attached: spiritfarer.jpg (711x390, 177K)

EVROPA FROM LISBON TO VLADIVOSTOK

humm guess best girl won

Attached: 1553632665677.jpg (800x600, 167K)

This scare the burger

As if the US would let that happen.

When Orbán said this you called him a Russian agent.

The French are traitors to Europe

cnbc.com/2019/06/06/russias-pivot-towards-china-could-damage-ties-with-europe-belgium-top-official-says.html
>“Russia must also be aware that doing business with Europe and solving the problems that are in the Minsk agreements are not only very positive for Russia but also for Europe,” Kris Peeters, deputy prime minister and economy minister of Belgium, told CNBC Thursday.

>He noted that while Russia might be looking to China for friendship and an economic boost, it should not neglect its neighbor Europe.

>“The President of China is here to say to the world, ‘Ok, we can do business,’ but Russia must be aware that Europe is very close, very nearby to Russia and that when there is an agreement over the Minsk element, we can do business again.” he told CNBC’s Geoff Cutmore at SPIEF.

>“My conviction is that the relationship between Europe and Russia is a very important one, when you look to history we are very close. Of course, the problems with Ukraine we can solve that with dialog and respect for each other – but if that’s not the case we need to persuade Putin and other ministers to come to the table and find other solutions.”

And of course the fucking German pipeline. Eurofags are so pathetic.

Germany would lost all his new vassal states, and Eastern Europe don't want to because the CCCP, you had your chance during Yeltsin to Rule from Lisbon to Vladivostok and he didn't want to.

we just dont let ideologies be the obstacle of our interest

Attached: francottoman alliance.jpg (350x210, 18K)

> let's remain at odds with the snowy giant at our doorsteps to please our unreliable, oversea American friend.

Yeltsin trusted eternal a*Glo

>Ugh...

>ever trusting Russia

Macron is a retard

>“It would not be good to leave Russia to China"

As a matter of fact, why not?

Honestly thought this was going to be about Trump and Duda.

>President of..the G7
What did he mean by this?

id rather have slav shit next door than chink

>supporting drumpf was just a ruse to destroy america
based putin

Chinks are actually useful and produce lot of stuff, Russia is literally a mafia-run gas station.

What do we need them for?

i lost the pasta my own countryman created the other day about murdering babies for putin

Attached: 8479515.jpg (300x168, 9K)

It's too late
>politico.eu/blogs/the-coming-wars/2019/02/russia-china-alliance-rule-the-world/

>Europe’s obsession with Russia is unrequited. Moscow just isn’t interested in the Continent anymore.

The future is Chinese. Europoors can fuck off

G7 is in France this year, at Biarritz city in Basque country

Macron has delusion of grandeur, typical French president.

I always advocated that, fuck the nato.
americans got no business in europe.

Well, gas for Eastern countries.

No, they just have a massive inferiority complex about the Americans for some reason.

Unholy Alliance, how could you Pierre?

Ahmed..

Ah oK, though I've never seen the term president attached to the G7.

based based based
Fuck butthurt belt niggers

Well said!

Attached: 7657689.jpg (750x1047, 92K)

Attached: af8.png (900x900, 318K)

We just have to build more Arab/Nordic pipelines

Also, I thought we are discussing hypothetical situation where Russia becomes China's puppet state. In that case, I don't think the gas situation will change in any way.

this

That's a big boost to China. Access to all the Russian natural resources alone is a lot. But China could also use Russia as a foothold into Europe, both economically and militarily. No matter your personal attitude, but geopolitically it's simply retarded. That's why there's such a change in rhetoric. Even US, at least Trump, wants to make some kind of deal with Russia, but US wants to keep Russia away from EU, too. I don't really know how can they balance it out, And Russia basically is whoring itself to all three sides right now.

But nazis were an obstacle
Are you stupid?

>Also, I thought we are discussing hypothetical situation where Russia becomes China's puppet state.
No lol, he was talking about Russia only trading with China. He's jealous.

we even allied with you pr*testant against fellow catholic bros despise being catholic our self

Attached: 1543763359239.jpg (1024x772, 97K)

>rt.com

Attached: 1560292695478.jpg (1308x816, 138K)

I would murder babies if Russia gave me the order.
I post this a lot throughout the years, but never for a meme or something to gain traction
I post it because I mean it with all my heart, soul, brain and hands
I would burn in hell for Russia
And am ready to do actions as such, never did i doubt or make anyone doubt that
Do YOU, or does you degenerate excuse of a 'country' have at least a computer program loyal that much?
Does your excuse of a 'country' have an attack DOG loyal that much?
Does anyone's 'country' in the decadent, decaying and dying west hemisphere empire ruled by the unholy incestual jew anglosaxon demons have a golem that dedicated?
you dont
you are at your dying breaths in which you think air is a commodity, as a civilization
history books will write of the fall and i can die knowing that i might fall down to hell or rise up in heaven or Godforbidd reincarnate to Earth, KNOWING that i was part of the driving force that hit the final nail in the coffin or WAS the final nail in the coffin ending an era of the sly, deceiving, dishonorable, defiling, caricature of an 'empire' that jacked off instead of fucked the hollow and decimated world society
Nobody on this planets existence will be more hated and ridiculed than the anglo saxon jew empire that YOU are a segment of
And i will be in the other trench, the winning trench, no matter the costs or deprivations
You live for tommorow, i live and will die for a word in the worlds history book when Jesus brings His army to decimate satan and his horde on the Judgement day
Its not too late for you to come to our side, but i can only judge based on my actions so far, He judges all, not me, seek Him out

>But China could also use Russia as a foothold into Europe, both economically and militarily

Still seeing no problem with that

Also, implying China isn't one of Europe's biggest trade partners already anyway

Attached: 1558710432231.jpg (1242x1394, 207K)

Okay, you are just plain butthurt and can't even think straight. Don't we yourself with other countries, you can do whatever the fuck you want. Germany, France and Italy can act in their own self interest, and not suck daddy US dick, like you.

>No lol, he was talking about Russia only trading with China. He's jealous.

Well in that case it's obviously never gonna happen, why would he even do such a retarded assumption

So? You can find Swiss interview, but it's not in English.
>Still seeing no problem with that
I know you love to be dominated by other countries, I suppose you are tired of US cock now, and want Chinese. But that's not what other countries wish.
>Also, implying China isn't one of Europe's biggest trade partners already anyway
It's not about simply being the biggest trade partner, but China being in position to dictate their own terms.

>Don't we yourself with other countries, you can do whatever the fuck you want. Germany, France and Italy can act in their own self

As a matter of fact, they can't, as long as EU exists. You, however, are indeed free to do whatever you like. Good like with that. Kek

Kek, didn't notice that. Thanks Russiabro. Officially fake news.

Attached: 1559903415807.png (550x550, 104K)

>Still seeing no problem with that
I know you love to be dominated by other countries, I suppose you are tired of US cock now, and want Chinese

As a matter of fact, of all "great powers", Russia is the closest one (and thus potentially most dangerous) to Europe. Also, it presents nothing of value, as mentioned earlier. Therefore, stronger China (balancing the stronger US) can only be beneficial for Europe, increasing trade and tech transfer in every field.

>China being in position to dictate their own terms
Won't happen, as it still will be balanced by stronger US.

I think they just want closer trade relations, like this guy said >fake news.
information.tv5monde.com/info/emmanuel-macron-l-europe-doit-dialoguer-avec-la-russie-305639

Yikes.

Attached: 765376789.jpg (800x1221, 240K)

>Mandatory seething Pole shows up
pottery

why the FUCK are so many swedes on this board such shills for america?

it's always a swedish flag delivering the retarded american boomer tier posts

Attached: annoyed wojak ears.png (645x773, 20K)

>all those buzzwords

Attached: 20190523_085528.png (337x449, 16K)

>>Mandatory seething Pole shows up
>pottery

Attached: 1559964869230.png (303x335, 204K)

stop with that mutt ear!

Attached: 1560208647784.jpg (645x773, 69K)

>Europe is about to suck Slav dick cuz they got tired of American
Europe is the whore of the world.

>I know you love to be dominated by other countries, I suppose you are tired of US cock now
That's really rich coming from a fucking Pole.

>Pétain
Yikes

fuck off

don't try to un-ear my wojaks

Attached: wojak punch ears.png (785x757, 17K)

I agree, Thanks for freeing Europe from evil Germans

Because I hate Russians and China

My point exactly.

That was an Ukie quote which I forgot to greentext, brainlet.