ITT: Jow Forums in 1877

ITT: Jow Forums in 1877

Attached: The year the Army wasn't paid--the great Pittsburgh railroad strike of 1877.jpg (798x464, 241K)

Poor Custer. Oh well, he was a douche anyway.

Justin Bieber blah blah blah.

>OMG YOU CAN'T KEEP USING THE SPOILS SYSTEM, DON'T YOU KNOW HOW CORRUPT IT IS?!?!?

Attached: df2.jpg (593x595, 45K)

Rutherfraud Hayes is not my president.

>A potentially grave constitutional crisis was averted a mere days before Hayes's inauguration on March 4, 1877. Democrats bit their tongues and agreed to accept him as president in exchange for the removal of the last remaining Federal troops in the South. The new president also pledged himself to a single term.

wow i exist now

Tilden won the election you corrupt y*nkoid scum. Your terrorist army just forced the results. You're lucky we don't start another war.

>Belgium created in 1877 and...
This better not be some Bulgarian diaspora.

Ok fine, you win. You want those troops out of the South? Done. We're tired of defending niggers anyway, got more important problems.

TFW will probably get sent to the Indies
Pray for me lads

Fuck you

Like strikes popping up left and right. Also there's still some more redskins to fight.

Australia plays it's first test match against England!

You lost. And it's been 12 years now. Let it go already.

Fucking turks you're gonna get it now! Constantinople will finally be ours!

fuck off, the lads back home taught you your lesson 20 years ago

And so the tsar's scheme to create a Greater Bulgaria puppet state was roundly foiled. Simple as.

Yikes.

*is a cowboy*
Yer darn tootin'

UNION PACIFIC BETTER GIVE US A 5 CENT RAISE OR THERE'LL BE HELL TO PAY

Based. Fuck t*rkmonkies

T. Selçuk Suiçmez

Wanna go shoot some injuns with me?

117 years just so you know.

going to volenteer and fight with my afrikaner brother the etwrnal anglo
you sure you arent killed you anglo?

What diaspora is this?

>The Hayes years were turbulent ones. Violent labor strikes rocked the country. The president displayed his stiff-necked integrity by withdrawing the last remaining occupying troops from the South, thus ending any significant civil rights initiatives on the part of the Federal government for the next 80 years. Overall, Hayes's legislative record was negligible and his concrete accomplishments were few other than writing a "Finished" to Reconstruction. Widely mocked as an illegitimate president, he considered himself rightfully elected. Despite widespread anti-Chinese riots on the West Coast, Hayes vetoed a bill restricting Chinese immigration to the US on the grounds that it would violate an existing treaty with Beijing. In 1882, after he was safely out of office, Congress passed the Chinese Exclusion Act. That Hayes voluntarily limited himself to one term was probably for the best since there was little chance that the Republican Party would have renominated him for another term.