Will US be balcanize in your lifespan Jow Forums?

Will US be balcanize in your lifespan Jow Forums?

Attached: burgerland.png (1446x1080, 766K)

Looks like we're getting some clay in Florida

Are these "american"s mostly Irish?

No chance, we minorities are assimilating to quick. 80% of Mexicans forget Spanish in the second generation, besides categorical reasons, everyone just sees themselves as American first.

>we minorities are assimilating to quick

Attached: 1543302819620.jpg (250x245, 17K)

We'll be brown brothers in no time Portbro, down with the white sub humans!

Attached: 1558027477983.png (318x308, 167K)

This. I am an American of Mexican descent and I don't speak spanish very well at all. I still love mexico and my ancestral brothers, but I am American.

Please immigrate to the USA, we need more based brown brothers here. Once we get more brown bvlls in charge, we can open the gates to you guys too, European Mexico is welcome to

German

Quite possible.

Attached: D3x1-mBWsAIc7aP.jpg (717x717, 64K)

No

why no?

Both wrong. They're Ulster-Scots and English that have been here forever

your opinion on OP question?

only if china overpowers them

I doubt the US will balkanize in our lifetime.

You'll have to fight the Jews in Boca Raton and the Cubans around Miami as well.

No. If a state every tried again they'd crush it brutally. They absolutely love to support independence movements all around the world, but their own union isn't negotiable.

Yes.

No most are Irish and Scottish. If they have English ancestry it’s in low percentages. America isn’t an Anglo nation.

Kys Pierre

But US loves to balkanize other countries, why don't they balkanize themselves too?

No
At best you'll see the beginnings of what can be seen as a balkanization

Why wouldn't they want weaker nations? They're easier to push around for their own interests.

But it is what their media do everyday, they keep pushing racial and ethnic hate everyday, expecially against white.
The balkanization is pretty much the most natural thing to happen. Why should the media push anti-white racial hatred if they didn't want the disgregation of US?

I hope so.
Idk why China doesnt push for more psy-ops shit, it worked well for the USSR during the cold war

I really hope so.
Thoughts on these borders?

Attached: balkan.png (6900x4830, 2.98M)

Vast majority of white Americans that just identify as American are actually just subhuman Irishmen. I bet you’re one of them.

Well, acutally Russia and China don't see US as an enemy, but a potential partner and cooperator... but it will end badly if American foreing policies will keep be like that.

Compare the 1980 census to the 2000 census and it's obvious they're English/Ulster-Scots. Not many Irishmen settled in the south.

I can see China as an ally, but Russia is a senile dog that is not able to control itself anymore. They're getting poorer and more inept by the minute, only a matter of decades before they provoke war.

Scots-Irish immigrants mostly from the late 1700s to mid 1800s.

Seems to me like China wants competition and dominance more than cooperation. Russia isn't really in the position to assert global dominance right now so they're probably more inclined to be allies.

Most of them in 1980 were larping. If they actually checked their ancestry they’d find out they’re mostly Irish and scottish. Back then being Anglo was prestigious, not anymore today.

Once PoC take over. Whites will be marched into national homelands in the interior far from any important place and isolated for good.

Then PoC America will be rejuvenated with a new imperialistic zeal and destroy Europe for its sins against PoC

Americans are all German and Irish

China was airing literal anti US propaganda movies after the Tarifs thing. They also hate the US presence in Asia in general.

can confirm. my last name is probably way more german than this faggot's

Attached: 1549424427472.jpg (1212x1128, 183K)

also I should mention I'm on my way back after visiting family in rosenheim

>all but one of the sons of my great grandfather that stayed in germany were killed in the war because they were literal nazis

Wyoming would probably be the only remotely stable place in the US if it broke up, even though there's basically nothing there. Either that or Iowa, since it doesn't really have big cities either.
Also, I imagine New France would deem itself as the United States of America, since it has a hold of Washington DC.

This. I could see Russia, Europe and the USA coming closer against China long after cheeto leaves office.
Unless Cory Booker is voted in, then we'll be China's bitch.

i think politics will tear it apart, another trump term and maybe another republican after that and its the death knell

Why would the South call itself America?

Why is the dark blue state so large and made up of the north, south and east?

Attached: 1558629882778.png (558x614, 45K)

I really hope Russia balkanizes

bump

Attached: 1512433429_tumblr_p011yjCJpu1tm1dgio2_540.gif (540x540, 1.39M)

bump

Attached: shin-dongho.jpg (650x977, 482K)