WTF is wrong with Poland?

President Donald Trump said Wednesday that he is considering a move of up to 2,000 troops from Germany to Poland, a country that had proposed building a “Fort Trump” in hopes of luring the United States to base a larger American military force there.

There already are about 4,500 American troops in Poland on a rotational basis, and the additional 1,000 servicemembers were to be sent to “enhance mutual interoperability” between the two militaries, the official said.

youtube.com/watch?v=9A-617sP3zo

Attached: 2184593.jpg (610x385, 81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xrYL07hPw4w
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Berlin_Blockade
youtu.be/dfL32Dl1V2s
youtu.be/_aP8mjkzxhE
youtu.be/EXUSs1Qz4zs
youtu.be/QEJ-RPOgS1E
youtu.be/Gda-pmus5Yg
youtu.be/gKioCMa1-jI
youtu.be/KsP9MW0vUE8
youtu.be/oRKo2zXHXSw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

To make sure the Asian horde to the east is held.

Polacks are natural bootlickers

Nothing. G*rmany is a shithole, and the amerimutt troops are moving to a more civilized country.

This. Poland made Witcher 3 (the most pro-white game ever.) What good products has Germany put out lately?

>What good products has Germany put out lately?
This. youtube.com/watch?v=xrYL07hPw4w

Good. Poland is based and surpasses the NATO defense spending minimum. Germany is a cunt.

Attached: german deceit.png (580x937, 298K)

Close your bases in Germany if you want us to not "freeride" you fucking faggots

WTF is wrong with Russia? You guys claim that we aren't any threat and you don't think about us but our border is choke full your 500km tactical nuclear missiles since the 80s. Even when we were allies you always had nukes pointed at us. They sure as hell wont reach any country that has a military that can threaten Russia but you guys still have to try to bully us at every opportunity it's precisely this shitty attitude that pushed our government in the 90s to seek NATO membership. So next time when you say you don't care about us or that we threaten Russia stop and think how retarded Russia has acted for the last 50 years. Certainly not as a friendly nation.

How will poles react when our soldiers start raping their women?

That's what the mutts are doing. Moving to Poland is a better option than staying in g*rmany.

Attached: 1543498960780.jpg (640x760, 106K)

There is literally nothing wrong with Poland. The perfect country?

Literally what the US is doing atm you seething brainlet

Please no. These fuckers have zero idea of road safety. There's not a month without one of those cretins getting into a retarded accident.
Truly special corps.

Germans are the niggers of Europe 100% unironically

do it faster lol

2000 troops are nothing. The ~30000 US troops were recently even increased by Trump while he was crying about us "freeriding". Get all your troops out our country, then you can bitch about freeriding.

It's just soldiers. If we were talking about Marines, then yes you'd be in trouble.

Did you even play The Witcher 3? You literally play as a minority protecting other minorities from religious cults and corrupt governments.

Fucking devil dogs are inhuman scum

You started two world wars. We can't trust you at all.

No shit retard
>what is white genocide

...kidding, I don't buy into that reverse SJW meme loooool

Hopefully Poland has some nice defenses against those tactical nukes

So do you want us to pay more on defense and increase our military or can we not be trusted? Which is it, you fucking hypocrites?

the bases aren’t there because you can’t be trusted, they’re there because they’re crucial for routing troops to the middle east and elsewhere, as well as providing medical care (also combat aircraft and shit)

I know, and I don't care. I want them gone. Fuck America, I want Germany to leave NATO. Fuck going to Afghanistan for you. It's America who's creating conflicts and saber rattling all around the world, but if you don't go along, it's >b-but muh world wars from 80 years ago!!!
fuck off

best post in this thread

God bless

Seething nazi

Afghanistan attacked USA tho.

Rape the female soldiers back bro.

Demand to be married.

Your crush/gf willingly gets fucked by US military personnel, doesnt she?

So based and redpilled you mean?

>t.seething volga "german" incel

nigga fuck drumpf, but this is based, and poolaks are based

no arguments? thought so.

>imagine larping as a german this poorly

Attached: 1542068544425.jpg (514x530, 27K)

user, Poland is the asian horde.
this. They have been under foreign occupation for so long that they forgot what it is to be independent

It's really funny how America shows nothing but kindness and compassion to the people of the world who deserve it the least, and we're spat on in return.

See en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Berlin_Blockade you ungrateful G*rman

>Fuck America, I want Germany to leave NATO.
Why yes I do want Germany to be a Russian puppet state - how could you tell?

samefag

Sorry I should have made one post

Basically we're gonna build more U.S. military bases in Germanistan, and you're gonna pay for them. Cuck.

Afraid of Americans approaching your borders?

correct

That would you and other euros paying for your own defence lol. Remember how Europoors shat bricks in rage when Trump asked you to pay for your own defence?

Blame Putin and Krim. He's the reason we all are preparing for a war.
youtu.be/dfL32Dl1V2s

between us occupation or the possibility of threat of russian aggression poland would rather house american troops

think about that for a bit

>US pres needs to get re-elected
>sudden need to show a lot of military muscle
Every time. But also fuck Poopootin.

I'm not a fan of yanks, but euros should be grateful to your country considering the marshal plan and decades of military protection from Russians

Poland is a voluntary protectorate. Kek country basically

ITT: nazies and commies being butthurt they cant go and massacre poland again without a retaliation from USA. Its about time poland developed their own nukes, the only way how to keep cykablyat and hanzs at their borders.

Compare the average usa soldier wage and poland wage. You cant rape the willing.

Attached: beee yourself.jpg (1024x576, 81K)

i don't think they are not grateful

american military defense spending in nato is an unavoidable problem, trumps hard stance on the nato question is the only thing he has done right

>It's really funny how America shows nothing but kindness and compassion to the people of the world who deserve it the least, and we're spat on in return.
Do you REALLY believe that? For real nigga? Google "drone wedding doubletaps", "drop weapons" for a start. Those goatfuckers are at least fighting for their homes, women and traditions, you fight for money and muh GI bill like mercenary swine

Yeah I agree with you, Europe needs to pay for its own defence spending - they rely too much on the USA

how exactly presence of 5 thousands of shart in mart soldiers is going to stop a full scale invasion from the east if one would happen

Attached: 1557169430851.png (645x512, 597K)

>Non-sequitur follow up in broken English
Are you one of those "new Canadians" Trudeau keeps talking about?

I don't know about Poland but we are capable of defending ourselfes even without U.S. help. Of course we have been thankful for co-operation with U.S. for the last years, it makes us even stronger.
youtu.be/_aP8mjkzxhE

>i dont.. not
learn english you dumb mutt

Yeah you defended yourself against the onslaught of the USSR.
>p. Of course we have been thankful for co-operation with U.S. for the last years, it makes us even stronger.

Yeah this is the right attitude to take, very reasonable FinnBro

Who cares?

Extremly easily: they put fraction of these soldiers on border or some strategic place like bridge. Then ruskies shoots few of them dead and it means offical declaration of war with all its consequences like nuclear winter which will kill us all, jews and putin included.

There is a reason X last "wars" all happened at places without presence of NATO soldiers in them.

Attached: 1560242393102.jpg (3200x1800, 2.32M)

>can't refute logic
>u r nuCanadian REEEEE

Your "logic" was asking me to google 2 incredibly vague terms, presumably because you can't actually point to a specific example. Try harder.

But also big thanks for U.S. for co-operation nowadays. It makes us a a big player in modern warfare.
youtu.be/EXUSs1Qz4zs

Noice

This thread is surprisingly supportive towards this action and Americans, am I on bizarro Jow Forums?

youtu.be/QEJ-RPOgS1E :)

Based as fuck

Who cares :D

Your college money is literally the blood money of middle eastern people GI

Because most Europoors are crying themselves to sleep over not being Americans at this hour

I mean we co-operate with U.S. but we don't need them to defend us.

I think we teach each other.

Also thanks Sweden
youtu.be/Gda-pmus5Yg

Thank Estonia
youtu.be/gKioCMa1-jI

What I think is you need us more than we need you. To be honest.

Like this?
youtu.be/KsP9MW0vUE8

Behold the """""""""""""""German"""""""""""""

Attached: 1547779438111.png (800x600, 266K)

They should have never allowed russians join the Bundeswehr.
youtu.be/oRKo2zXHXSw

There were no nukes and high speed bombers during the Winter war

Nukes won't be used in modern day warfare either. Talking about air force we have nowadays.

Get the fuck out of my country you disgusting cryptoyank.

>reverse SJW
you mean a normally functioning person?

Normal people don't become Nazis because of a small fire in Paris or dissolve into tears because of a gillette commercial.