/brit/

>had an orgy with four fit graduate nurses when i broke my leg at 14 two just started sucking me off then the other put her finger in my arse then we all fucked was well good

Attached: 1529921150396.png (576x400, 332K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FufUVkmVtG4
bbc.co.uk/sport/av/football/48617924
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1560366268907.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=z1qjyrmSciw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

going to be a portuguese citizen in ~3 weeks

wish me luck, lads

Attached: file.png (229x220, 29K)

they've successfully normalised it

>type terf into the twitter search bar and you’ll see
or you could just not and then never see any of these people

Rorke off his rocker

you may not like it but this is what peak physical performance looks like

Attached: 1530734898863.jpg (1000x715, 609K)

whatever happened to Alicante lad?

only read 2 of these
youtube.com/watch?v=FufUVkmVtG4

Trans-exclusionary rorke freak

this
poltards are fucking obsessed with trannies and are the ones giving them the attention they crave

don't call my name (don't call my name)

the idea of not intentionally making yourself frothing with rage is completely foreign to tismo
it's the only way he knows how to live
if he didn't have twitter screencaps to spam he'd probably blow a hole in his skull

Why are there so many own goals in women's football?

bbc.co.uk/sport/av/football/48617924

bus wankers

he fucked up his gimmick, committed to the ‘moving to alicante’ when really he was just there on holiday

Rorke signalling mayday

Rorke has been mentally broken just from seeing black and brown people

just had an hour and a half platonic chat with a 16 year old on omegle and she gave me her instagram to keep in touch

following her would be entering nonce territory right?

is that the one where you can explode every part of the NPC's bodies?

in all fairness zippos were pretty much the best armoured as far as 'nam vehicles went

Attached: PgEOxU6.jpg (959x788, 153K)

D

Rorke covered in milkshake

the op said that twitter is full of trannys
your only argument is that you carefully vet who you follow therefore never see any
that just proves you can shut them out, not that they aren't there

Putrid fucking shitmuncher

Attached: 9e8r7.jpg (634x636, 110K)

RORKE. MEDS. TAKE THEM. NOW

Just nearly smoked that "Only 10 papers left" thing inside rizzlas. Made a rolly, noticed it had words on it.

rorke asking for change to get the bus so he can spend it on frosty jacks

Boomers fucking FUMING at the idea they might have to pay for the crap telly they and they alone watch.

leftypol still stuck in f2p while rorke's off having adventures with his mates in the barrows

never claimed they weren't there
you're the one that chooses to view them you obsessed little freak

tbf I'm a stalinist and Frosty Jacks is god tier.

american lass just sent me this dm

‘it’s hot as fuck in austin rn and my diet is now just exclusively iced coffee and protein shakes cause i’m too sweaty and wilted to cook baka i’m gonna either shit myself or be so constipated my hemorrhoid explodes and spurts blood like a fruit gusher ’

leftypol's burnt his lobsters again

Rorke needs his meds to keep him racist

Hey Frog,

dream catcher - joseph retrostein

lmao

Rorke getting ice barraged

name one time a leader has gotten into power after their successor resigned and then immediately called for an election to legitimise their government

rorke shoving a cucumber up his shitter

If you think calling an election isn't the first thing Boris is going to do when he's selected as leader then you're irredeemably stupid.

Attached: 1530751228704.jpg (1500x1000, 305K)

the difference being that the people voted for brexit and May was a remonger while Johnson is in favour of leave, you limp-wristed pillow-biting freak

Rorke returning to fallador, getting pwned by cows

boris 2019

coz that went so well last time

leftypol still stuck on level 1 strength

Rorke googling waterfall quest tutorial

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1560366268907.webm
look at her

delete this before leftypol starts flinging his poo everywhere

me on the left

Attached: 03.jpg (700x284, 61K)

why would she do that

leftypol refusing to pick flax in case it triggers ngubu

Leftypol neglecting his farm runs

rorke trying to access members only areas in free to play

leftypol pinned under an empty bar because hes afraid of asking for a spot

Rorke looking to double his money from kind players at the grand exchange

rorke looking at her

Boris is actually popular unlike May, and calling an election would actually have a purpose this time beyond political games.

Attached: 1534586435702.jpg (634x428, 59K)

leftypol taken out by an imp

leftypol giving his tight hole over to strangers off the internet mmmm

leftypol biting his lip and squirming as rorke sucks on his neck, kissing passionately, while fondling his groin

rorke showing leftypol how to curl with proper form

rorke googling how to get rid of phimosis

Rorkes gay for moleman

rorke likes kant, locke and bentham but despises hegel, weber and durkheim

leftypol too poor to get through the shanty pass

rorke passing leftypol the loo role to clean up the spunk leaking out of his arsehole, then cuddling afterwards to watch some telly together

no idea shes half asian and fully fucking weird, she talks to me every day like an obsessed little freak but i just go along with it cos she sometimes sends nuders

Rorke thinks about non white men a lot

leftypol in a clan of one

rorke shrieking with glee as i jingle my keys in front of him

rorke getting whited out by a wild level 2 pidgey

you can't say that without sharing with the lads

Rorke having banana and salted caramel flavoured nightmares

youtube.com/watch?v=z1qjyrmSciw

Jezza for PM desu

leftypol spamming [Dirge] in Trade chat

leftypol locked himself inside the general store again

Rorke running martyrdom on hardcore

christ the banter really falls off past midnight
what dead chat you guys have

You did actually claim that you mongoloid

Jeane,
The low life has lost its appeal
And I'm tired of walking these streets
To a room with its cupboards bare
Jeane,
I'm not sure what happiness means
But I look in your eyes and I know...
That it isn't there

Rorke fighting back the tears as he frantically types out yet another pathetic post

he'll call one in the full hope it'll scupper brexit for good. tories don't want brexit all this debating has been so much political theatre while the elites manoeuvre the situation into a second referendum

brits are turning into americans awfully quick these days, what a shitshow this is

show me where I did
oh wait you can't you fool

anyone born after 95 effectively is american

have reached such a low point in life that all I do is refresh the catalog in hope for a gigachad thread to give me a bit of smile

you are american too

A man of taste I see

Attached: 1540842873907.jpg (1110x1239, 152K)

the entire conversation Orson Welles had with Henry Jaglom were great

>OW: I hate him so [Spencer Tracy]. Because he's one of those bitchy Irishmen.
>HJ: One of those what?
>OW: One of those bitchy Irishmen. >HJ: I can’t believe you said that.
>OW: I’m a racist, you know. Here’s the Hungarian recipe for making an omelet. First, steal two eggs. [Alexander] Korda told me that.
>HJ: But you liked Korda.
>OW: I love Hungarians to the point of sex! I almost get a hard-on when I hear a Hungarian accent, I’m so crazy about them.
>HJ: I don’t understand why you’re saying that about the Irish.
>OW: I know them; you don’t. They hate themselves. I lived for years in Ireland. The majority of intelligent Irishmen dislike Irishmen, and they’re right.
>HJ: All these groups dislike themselves. Jews dislike themselves.
>OW: Nothing like Irishmen.
>HJ: That doesn’t make them right, Orson, and you know that. And I don’t accept this prejudice from you. I know that you don’t really have it.
>OW: I do have it. I do have it. Particularly against Irish-Americans. I much prefer Irishmen from Ireland. If I have to have an Irishman, I’ll take one of those. And Irishmen in England are quite good. All the great Irish writers mostly left and went to England, except for [George William] Russell and [William Butler] Yeats. Yeats makes me shiver. I was in Dublin at the time when he was still-
>HJ: I didn’t realize he was still around in the thirties.
>OW: Yeah. He was at every party, and you could see him walking in the park. And Lady Gregory. All those people were still around-the famous Gaelic nationalists. I got to know them all. And you know, some of my best friends are Irishmen.
>HJ: Oh, God!
>OW: But when I look at Tracy, I see that everything that’s hateful about him is Irish. Everything that’s mean. Every Irishman will

Was in last thread cba going back
Get a life

>you that. Seven hundred years of bitter oppression changed their character, gave them that passive meanness and cunning. All I can say is what Micheal Mac Liammoir said when we were making Othello, and I asked him, “Describe the Irish in one word.” He said, “Malice.” Look, I love Ireland, I love Irish literature, I love everything they do, you know. But the Irish-Americans have invented an imitation Ireland which is unspeakable. The wearin’ o’ the green. Oh, my God, to vomit!
>HJ: That’s boring and silly, and-
>OW: No, it’s to vomit. Not boring and silly. Don’t argue with me. You’re such a liberal! Of course there’s no proof. It’s the way I feel! You don’t want me to feel that, but I do! I think everybody should be bigoted. I don’t think you’re human if you don’t acknowledge some prejudice.
>HJ: Yes. But acknowledging some prejudice and really having fullout hate, like you have against the Irish-
>OW: Well, not so much that I’m rude to them or would bar them from my house. It doesn’t mean anything, it’s just a perception of their character. Or of the majority of them.
>HJ: Okay. But if that’s true, then all it means is that there’s cultural conditioning.
>OW: Well, of course there is!
>HJ: So when they come to America, that changes them.
>OW: Yes, they become a new and terrible race. Which is called “Irish-Americans.” They’re fine in Australia; they’re fine in England; they do well in Latin America. It’s in New York and Boston that they became so frightful. You know, the old Kennedy was a real Irish-American. That’s what I mean.
>HJ: But his kids weren’t?
>OW: No. They escaped it. You can see the Irish ancestry, but their character wasn’t Irish. Their life wasn’t based on malice. You know if you're here in America long enough, you lose the faults and the virtues of your original culture.

so basically you did go back before realising you were wrong
embarrassing

Macclesfield

toilfu keeps skirting around the fact she obviously has a bf
shes scared of igniting my incel rage

Cheadle Islamic Centre

>HJ: What about Al Pacino, Dustin Hoffman? They are two of the greatest actors of my generation, both highly respected, and excuse me, they’re a lot better than Burt Reynolds and a lot of the others on your list.
>OW: Not your friend Dusty Hoffman. No dwarfs. Besides, they’re ethnic.
>HJ: They’re what?
>OW: They’re ethnic.
>HJ: You mean, they’re not Irish leading men? Aren’t the Irish ethnic?
>OW: You know what I mean. No dark, funny-looking guys. I want an Irish leading man like Jack, or at least an all-American WASP.
>HJ: Why?
>OW: It’s the president of the United States. Were you born yesterday?
>HJ: That’s all changed. Everyone said a Catholic couldn’t get elected president, then Kennedy got elected. Everyone said a divorced guy couldn’t get elected, and then Reagan did.
>OW: This will never change. Never. You can’t do a story like this and have some Italian play that role: “Cazzo, you gotta respect-a the president, and that’s-a me.”
>HJ: That’s disgusting.
>OW: Oh, you want Dusty Hoffman? “Oy, vey, don’t be such a putz, kill ’em.”
>HJ: You’ve got a very fifties, fucked up idea of what looks American.
>OW: You’re my bleeding heart. I was more left than you’ll ever be.
>HJ: What about Paul Newman?
>OW: Paul Newman would work.
>HJ: Newman’s Jewish.
>OW: He’s not ethnic. I don’t care if they’re Jewish; I don’t care if they’re Italian, but they can’t be ethnic. Hoffman is ethnic, Pacino is ethnic.
>HJ: So no Jews, no Italians...
>OW: No. This has to be a guy from the heartland of America. Or we don’t have a movie.

Rorke Street viewing Luton, steam coming out his ears

a lot of birds does this, makes me angry I like them so much

>In 2018 during the filming for 'Game of Thrones' Pilou Asbæk (whose role involved playing the mysterious 'Euron Greyjoy') was surfing with co-stars when a small child was dragged under the waves and began to struggle to stay above surface. As his co-stars rushed to help, Asbæk held out an arm in front of them, stopping them and was reported saying by Gemma Whelan (who played the character Yara Greyjoy in the show) "The waves have claimed her, let her fight for her own life". The crew, dumbfounded, proceeded to watch her struggle until her body disappeared beneath the waves, lifeless. He was later spotted outside the child's house, making drowning gestures and thanking the family for their child's sacrifice to the great ocean.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 77K)

blog the fuck on