What are some concepts that Americans will NEVER understand?

What are some concepts that Americans will NEVER understand?

Attached: ooykr7cjry331.jpg (720x705, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nber.org/papers/w12497
oregon.gov/DHS/assistance/Pages/index.aspx
oregonlive.com/politics/2019/03/oregon-may-grant-driving-privileges-to-undocumented-immigrants.html
cato.org/cato-journal/fall-2017/does-immigration-reduce-wages
nber.org/digest/may07/w12518.html
tiq.qld.gov.au/download/business-interest/export/free-trade-agreements/China-Australia-Free-Trade-Agreement.pdf
archive.4plebs.org/dl/pol/image/1521/54/1521540663106.jpg
fairus.org/issue/publications-resources/fiscal-burden-illegal-immigration-united-states-taxpayers
i.4pcdn.org/pol/1391545786322.jpg
i.4pcdn.org/pol/1559562476036.png
i.4pcdn.org/pol/1543198131721.jpg
voiceofeurope.com/2018/09/dalai-lama-europe-belongs-to-europeans-and-refugees-have-to-go-home/
youtube.com/watch?v=PtIi8QR5Mzs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This statement is 100% correct

it's accurate desu

fucking companies wanting to make money amirite

only 50 year old boomers unironically complain about immigrants taking their jobs.
everyone with at least half a brain complains about illegal immigrants specifically, taking our tax dollars through various welfare programs and public services that they really oughtn't have access to

broke: hating the immigrant
woke: hating the capitalist
bespoke: hating both

not having mcdonalds for dinner am i right xddd

It's not that hard to get a job. The best option is to hate neither

or you can just hate yourself for being white

if you're PoC and you're mad at immigrants and capitalists then you have legitimate grievances

Undocumented immigrants aren't eligible for federal welfare programs.

This is stupid nobody hires immigrants. I work in HR and the first resumes to go in the trash are ones with foreign names

Correct
But we shouldn't be flooding the country with cheap labor regardless
It weakens unions

Ayyy

Attached: you can't have it all.jpg (470x624, 106K)

lol shut up rodriguez

you're the rodriguez here

Why not both

why are you mocking americans ? you're the same

I'm not though

Well you're Mohamed Rodriguez

centre left and left wing politics and concepts

The more things change, the more they stay the same.

Attached: 1553976534856.jpg (1438x935, 1.4M)

why would anyone be angry over the person hiring the cheaper worker over the person that came over here illegally to work for cheap because he comes from a third work country?

Im not lower class so this doesnt affect me but this makes zero sense and if you think it does you are likely retarded

Attached: 1478231914788.gif (250x250, 1.9M)

Some of us are lower class and want to start a lawn mowing business and shit. Are we not important?

nah you are important. thats why you have an interest in keeping illegals out

Once concept they really struggle to grasp is how brainwashed they are. Most of them don't even question the obviously absurd practice of circumcision until they're forced to by us foreigners. But there are less obvious things they just adamantly refuse to change because of the brainwashing.

You're not entitled to a lawn mowing business. Why should consumers be forced to pay a higher price for a service if cheaper alternatives are available? You're like Luddites who wanted to destroy machines to project their textile jobs.

Sounds like we need common sense immigrant control so capitalists can't use them to do mass layoff sprees

>capitalists can't use them to do mass layoff sprees

When has this ever happened because of immigration?

Is it possible to be left-wing, but hate immigrants?
Cause that's what I feel best suits me.

Isn't egalitarianism the central principle of the Left. How can you claim to be egalitarian if you think immigrants shouldn't be treated equally as native-born Americans?

Sounds like capitalist are the disease and you are trying to to cure symptoms at best

Seeing as you are from down under this must be a bait thread. But just to humor you, its a simple matter of supply and demand. The more people there are the more competition increases. When competition increases for the same jobs then the employer has the upper hand in which those greedy bastards take advantage of it, reducing wages. Regardless of who you want to blame, I dont want to compete with even more people than I already have to when it comes to getting jobs, buying property, etc. From what I have read about your cunt, the effects of more people should be obvious to you.

Nothing makes the capitalist happier than the left pushing for open borders

No, you retard, it's not a simple matter of supply and demand.

1. Immigrants are consumers too
2. If immigrant labor complements native-born labor in production, immigration would actually increase employment opportunities and raise wages for the average native-born worker.

Who said anything about the feds. If you pay taxes and live in a blue state you can bet your ass the state government is throwing money at illegals. I live and work in the pacific NW and its very obvious where my wage slave taxes are going to.

Bullshit, most of your payroll deductions are for FICA and the federal income tax withholding. Even in California, with our high state income tax, federal taxes overwhelming state taxes.

Kys, just because everyone isn’t a pinko commie doesn’t mean you need to blame honest capitalists like myself, who WORK for a living and doesn’t want to starve under the next Stalin

no it isn't because the capitalist wouldn't have the immigrant to use if he wasn't there

So do you force the employer to hire native people?

real strasserite hours who tf up

Attached: 1531738596804.webm (790x442, 2.82M)

The SIT took 6% of my income last paycheck; the feds took 7.8% ignoring what they take for SS and medicare. So you are saying just because the feds take just a tad more than the state, its ok for the state to waste my money on people who should not be here in the first place?

Then show me something that proves illegals are beneficial to the US economy and do not put a drain on US tax payer.

Your state government probably doesn't waste much money on undocumented immigrants. What programs are you even referring to?

>This paper asks the following question: what was the effect of surging immigration on average and individual wages of U.S.-born workers during the period 1990-2004? We emphasize the need for a general equilibrium approach to analyze this problem. The impact of immigrants on wages of U.S.-born workers can be evaluated only by accounting carefully for labor market and capital market interactions in production. Using such a general equilibrium approach we estimate that immigrants are imperfect substitutes for U.S.- born workers within the same education-experience-gender group (because they choose different occupations and have different skills). Moreover, accounting for a reasonable speed of adjustment of physical capital we show that most of the wage effects of immigration accrue to native workers within a decade. These two facts imply a positive and significant effect of the 1990-2004 immigration on the average wage of U.S.-born workers overall, both in the short run and in the long run. This positive effect results from averaging a positive effect on wages of U.S.-born workers with at least a high school degree and a small negative effect on wages of U.S.-born workers with no high school degree.

nber.org/papers/w12497

This. Hate the Jews and Juans.

Latin American immigrants take mostly jobs that nobody wants to do.

I don't understand this obsession with net tax flows. If you want to measure a person's contribution to the economy, you look at his wage, not net tax flows. If undocumented immigrants from Mexico and other countries are getting hired and getting paid wages, it means they're productive members of society.

This. I don't understand why people take protecting your borders as racism. You don't open your home to anyone on the street so it shouldn't be any different for your country. I'm pretty sure most pro-immigration people are immigrants themselves or people who hate their country.

>non-americans thinking their opinions on america matter

ever stop to think you are pre-programmed to hate any other nation than your own through 'Patriotism' or 'Nationalist Ideals' that arent overt in nature?

Most illegal immigrants work under the table, paid either daily or weekly cash at hand which does stop employers from hiring legitimate workers, they just right the cash spent off as expenses. Not hard to hide when you pay lower than minimum wage. Easiest industry this happens in is Farming, followed by Construction(Road/Housing).

As far as tax dollars, the most Ive seen is detained illegals getting free medical until they are deported, other then that they arent given shit.

Pay me well and I'd pick fruit

Your country isn't your house. Dumbest analogy I've ever heard.

Also warehouses. Forgot those.

>The capitalist
>Some guy wants his lawn mowed so he calls some illegal spics rather than hiring an american to do the job

>Some guy wants his air conditioner fixed but wants it done cheap without all the safety regulations

etc etc. Both jews and spics need to be exterminated.

oregon.gov/DHS/assistance/Pages/index.aspx

Just fyi; Portland, Oregon exists. I work in the trades and the city is even renting out high demand downtown condos that they charge a minimum of $1400 a month for a 400 sqft shoe box to house the homeless population we have going here too. Every single mexican woman I see buying food at a grocery store pays with food stamps. Obviously I am aware that not ALL illegals take advantage of us. But simply taking a walk will tell you more than any newspaper will.

Undocumented immigrants aren't eligible for food stamps.

fine the solution is still to cut down on illegal immigrants though. if the evil capitalist has no cheaper alternative he's forced to employ you.

Here's how to cut down on "illegal immigration": issue immigration visas and guest worker far more liberally. Undocumented immigration occurs because obtaining an immigration visa is fucking difficult.

return australian land to the abos you criminal

so basically the exact same fucking thing happens, you just say you're giving permission for it. grow a fucking backbone.

The obsession being, if a group is taking more than what they give then eventually you will run out of money for the people who actually need it. You need money to do any sort of maintenance for public infrastructure like roads, schools, etc. If you have been paying attention, then you would know that in the USA, across the country is falling apart and we should not have to afford the burden of those who do not need the help. We should be taking care of ourselves first and others second. If we cant help ourselves, then we lose the ability to help others.

I live in both.

If you even looked at the site, you would have noticed there are benefit programs for "refugees"

per capita
common sense gun law
social medicine
dieting
haplogroups
football

You're not listening. Undocumented immigrants aren't a "burden". They're working and producing goods and services. You're not helping them out.

Thanks for the link. I will look into this issue further and get back to you when I feel better educated and have sources of my own to back me up. Hopefully you stay around.

>why would anyone be angry over the person hiring the cheaper worker over the person that came over here illegally to work for cheap because he comes from a third work country?
Because they're illegal, dipshit. They are outside of the law. They do not pay (full) taxes and allow employers to dodge various legislation. California is the prime example of this because it's filled with left wing urbanite dipshits. California is the state of people who demand a $ 15 / hour minimum wage, then open up the borders for illegal immigrants who do that same work for $ 5 / hour without either party having to pay taxes.

Hiring illegals is a crime if I'm not mistaken. In America a lot of employers get around that by never asking about the residency status of the brown guy who only speaks Spanish and feigning ignorance while paying him less than minimum wage without either party having actually signed a contract.

Legal migration on the other hand has its merits.

Refugees aren't undocumented immigrants. In any case, programs like this are a drop in the bucket. Look at the state and federal outlays. The biggest programs in the federal budget is Medicare, SS and the military. The biggest programs in the state budget is stuff like public education and Medicaid.

>Because they're illegal, dipshit. They are outside of the law. They do not pay (full) taxes and allow employers to dodge various legislation.

The obvious solution to this problem is making all of them legal.

Corbyn is pro brexit as well
open borders is right wing as fuck. It's the natural conclusion of unregulated capitalism.
Who does high immigration benefit? the immigrants themselves, the people paying wages, and businesses who have close to a monopoly because they have a bigger market without extra competition. Everybody else is worse off because theres more supply of work with lower expectations and higher demand for stuff like housing.
And the old country gets fucked over because they lose their working population and educated class.

Yes, just abolish the border. What could possibly go wrong?
>Inb4 "only the ones in America right now"
Even if we assume this doesn't motivate more illegals to cross the border, do you think that will suddenly stop the problem? That suddenly people will stop hopping the border?

Attached: 1509497559456.png (392x714, 334K)

America had virtually open borders during the 19th century.

>Even if we assume this doesn't motivate more illegals to cross the border, do you think that will suddenly stop the problem?

Make it easier for people to legally immigrate. These expectations that immigrants need to be educated, skilled, wealthy and or able to speak English didn't exist in the 19th century.

fuck commies
send them all to venezuela

Its a matter of language. Refugees are the undocumented immigrants and you need to understand in my state, even more so the city of Portland; is full of militant college liberals. Its the town that staged a blockade of the I.C.E headquarters here and used their own children to dissuade the police from doing their job. You assume people are following the law and I can tell you for certain that the bleeding heart liberals that have found themselves in charge of these programs are not following it either. The tax payers on a state level are being abused.

>"Before World War I, we had virtually open borders," said Ngai, a professor of Asian American studies at Columbia University and author of the 2004 book Impossible Subjects: Illegal Aliens and the Making of Modern America. "You didn't need a passport. You didn't need a visa. There was no such thing as a green card. If you showed up at Ellis Island, walked without a limp, had money in your pocket, and passed a very simple [IQ] test in your own language, you were admitted."

>America had virtually open borders during the 19th century.
America had the naturalization act during the 19th century, restricting citizenship to white men of good moral stature. It wasn't flooded by Mexicans because they didn't apply for citizenship anyway (and there was no welfare state so why would they even want to move there?). That's a very inconvenient detail your professor is forgetting there, but why let facts get in the way of a nice narrative? Hell, if the naturalization act existed today then America could afford to maintain its open border policies. Seriously, what difference are 6000 Poles a day gonna make?

If I open a taco stand and sell tacos without declaring my income, take advantage of the local culture towards undocumented immigrants and apply for state benefits for free food, housing, healthcare a not have to pay a dime for any of it. I think im spending much more of others peoples money than I earn and contribute to the economy.

why the fuck don't they just check people that apply for welfare?

open borders are fine for america because their welfare is shit
for everyone with an actually functonal welfare state immigration should be heavily restricted to only allow immigrants that have found a job in that country that pays well over the minimum wage and if they lose that job within a year they should be givin 3 months to find a new job that pays a similiar rate or be deported

>open borders are fine for america because their welfare is shit
Just because it's shit doesn't mean it's cheap. In fact, it's shit precisely because there are so many parasites in the country. As a group (barring exceptions on both sides), white men are effectively the only net taxpayers. Even fucking Paul Krugman acknowledged that America's "diversity" is standing in the way of a proper welfare state.

Welfare states in general are shitty and should be implemented highly restrictively but that's a different discussion.

Because thats racist you cishet. We also have this going on as well oregonlive.com/politics/2019/03/oregon-may-grant-driving-privileges-to-undocumented-immigrants.html

freedom

I found this cato.org/cato-journal/fall-2017/does-immigration-reduce-wages

Which states that based off how you test it, it depresses wages by an average of 2% for every 10% increase of the immigrant population, to less than 1%.

I also found another source that ironically from the same site that you posted your link from claims to hurt black Americans by quite a bit; if you care for them at all that is
nber.org/digest/may07/w12518.html

Forgot to include you in this.

that universal healthcare to its citizens will always net a positive outcome on the population and country as a whole. People there tend to think and care less for their progeny and the country down the road than they do here

Immigrant wouldn't be there if capitalist didn't lobby to let him in.

This
Mass immigration from poor countries :
1- weakens the working conditions and the unions where they're coming
2- empties said poor countries of the young males they need to accomplish a political and economical change in order to stop being poor

only real answer

Capitalism = continuous growth = pyramid scheme = globalism = cheap labor = mass immigration

Friendly reminder that Libertarians are race traitors.

Its 40% now, they will keep putting out fake numbers until they genocide every last one.

In 2017, non-Hispanic whites made up 38% of the population of the Houston metropolitan area

these crashes are all in our hands

no need to beg and wait for a handout from the Masters of Chaos

tomorrow, the goyim can free themselves from bondage

tomorrow, the goyim can regain their houses, lives, and nation

tomorrow, the goyim can raid sodom and burn it down

its all up to the goyim, and not the markets

tiq.qld.gov.au/download/business-interest/export/free-trade-agreements/China-Australia-Free-Trade-Agreement.pdf
>entered into force on 20 December 2015.
>China is a major source of foreign investment in the Australia resources, property and agriculture sectors. Purely capitalistic problem.
>picture related your private right-wing Christian schools who import foreigners

archive.4plebs.org/dl/pol/image/1521/54/1521540663106.jpg

the benefits of globalization have declined and the negative consequences are becoming unavoidable

Welcoming foreigners that make the native population compete in housing and the work force combined with high taxes and low wages. What could possibly go wrong?

Daily reminder that the chinks n poos have a whole industry set up where they fly out to Guam, NY, Cali, shit out a kid, and return home with a yellow amerimutt "citizen" in tow

Birthright citizenship is a real problem. Dominicans and Russians visit their family drying the 9th month of pregnancy in New York just to give birth. It's disgusting.

US has the biggest homelessness problem and they can't even take care of them, how are they going to take care of immigrants?

>Attract and retain the best and brightest talent
Read: low-wage Indian codemonkeys for Silicon Valley and dubious-quality Pakistani doctors for private clinics up and down the land.

>Prioritize immediate families
Read: not content with just codemonkeys and dubious doctors, their spouses and children should also come to America.

>Strengthen our workforce
Read: mass immigration of Central and South Americans continues unabated.

>Preserve our humanitarian values
Read: importation of 'refugees' from all the world's worst countries also continues.

>continuing to add to the 400-plus miles of border wall underway in strategic locations
Read: the wall isn't being built, just some fences in hotspots that will then simply shift to unfenced areas.

>...select immigrants based on (...) exceptional academic track records
Read: prepare for the mother of all waves of Chinese, Indian, Pakistani, Nigerian, etc. test cheaters.

>ensure prosperity (...) especially [for] recent immigrants striving to achieve the American Dream
Read: Pajeet, Mohammed and Wu are more important than you. They are your moral superiors and you need to treat them that way.

>system that levels the playing field for all potential immigrants and allows for greater diversity
Read: Donald J. Trump has gone from wanting to ban Muslims and build a wall to wanting America to turn into a Star Wars cantina scene of third worlders.

In 2017, the total cost of illegal immigration for the United States – at the federal, state, and local levels – was approximately $116 billion.

fairus.org/issue/publications-resources/fiscal-burden-illegal-immigration-united-states-taxpayers

I work at a burger place in CO near Denver. For the first time in a decade saw a white family with 4 kids 5 and under stop for a meal after church. Felt good.

>"""White""" sharts
i.4pcdn.org/pol/1391545786322.jpg

Why do non-whites wanna live in white countries?

the young generation in western countries is 90% foreign born

You're right, I'm just as Ethiopian as the people who have been there for thousands of years.

Thanks for the insight op

since year 2000, 40 million illegals + 30 million of their children
= 70 million

Mexicans are the elephant in the room. Way over 100 million. You will find them being a visible majority in every village, town, city, rural suburb of the US.

It was not like this in the 1990s. Barely any beaners around back then.

Nations birthrates and come and go in waves.
Normally when the eldery die off with a low birthrate, they leave behind new opportunities and real estate for the youth with great incentives to start their own families and commonly advance their civilization with new innovations every generation.

Instead now with globalization and open borders, the youth and children have to compete with foreigners that maintain those positions and real estate. The native youths are then significantly limited to their immediate family for opportunities and those decrease with more children born as well as their pool of wealth for raising them.

When the pendulum swings, the nation advances every time but now with each end being stuffed with foreigners it becomes more burdened with clashing ideologies, cultures and frozen or closed real estate and jobs or opportunities.

This is compacted if the host nation also has a welfare system that the productive civilians pay for; their self sustaining system is then converted to a slowly decaying bubble as it instead is used to pay the living expenses of most commonly low value foreigners and single women that produce even weaker offspring.

>be pre-1965 USA
>less 2 mill sq km
>populated with Anglos
>be 1st world powerhouse and beacon of light

>we are a nation of immigrants.
then go immigrate to mexico and give them the hard work they yearn for. mexico needs it more than anybody

>why would anyone be angry over the person hiring the cheaper worker over the person that came over here illegally to work for cheap because he comes from a third work country

Because illegal immigration is politically tolerated by those who have both an objective interest in it and the political power to do so.
Does Rodriguo Garcia ben Mohammed have any political power in his new country where hes living illegally?

I did not believe that the capitalist shills fuckheads depicted by Steinbeck actually existed, I was obviously wrong.

it's alot worse. White non-hispanics are: arabs, poos, north african, gypsies, uzbeks etc...

Bush destroyed the demographics of this country

we have over 50 million of them
i.4pcdn.org/pol/1559562476036.png

American economy is entirely fueled by debt and immigration of more and more people in the pyramid scheme.
America's GDP growth is 2.3% annual and has been in a decline for years. If you look only 20 years ago, it was double that.
China's GDP growth is 6.9% and is in much slower decline because they're expanding and their economy isn't entirely debt/immigrant fueled.

The only reason why there is mass immigration from the US is because they need to import as many working people as possible to sustain the debt bubble.

My plan is to get Mexican citizenship, renounce my US citizenship, then jump the border into the US and live as an illegal immigrant. Not sure if this would work, but it’s worth a shot.

because of the slow disintegration, visible from the 1980s and compounded by economic collapse, immigration, disintegration of in-person, human social networks that used to be more robust across the region.

did the Yiddish think of what happens if Latinos become re-awakaned and go full inquistion?

There are places like Yuba City where tons of fucking Muslims and Mexicans gather. They take over small areas and turn them into overpopulated, food-stamp/welfare subsidized areas.

Get this, you can take your ILLEGAL social security card you were using for work. AND THE GOVERNMENT WILL TRANSFER YOUR WORK BENEFITS TO YOUR NOW LEGAL SOCIAL.

If the only language you speak is Spanish, they are required to capitulate to you, and give you all documents in that language.

They basically roll the carpet out for these people to get welfare. The more babies they make, the bigger the paycheck they get.

Get in, get a fake card, work, knock a bitch up. Get paid.

Why don't you racist right wing subhumans ever vent your anger towards the companies which massively benefit from being able to drastically underpay undocumented workers?
Fucking morons, you don't deserve citizenship.

why do americans think laid off people can't be mad at both the immigrant that undercut him and the person that fired him?

I saw a job posting wanting a certification to hold a road sign with 2 years previous experience. it also wanted you to be able to commute 50 miles each day to different locations on your own car. pay? $10/hr

Because mexicans are fucking disgusting to look at and be around, I don't care if a spic collected taxes from the injuns in california 200 years ago, I cannot bring myself to even call that thing 'human'.

>US was republican, pro-White
>hispanics always lived in US
>hispanics voted Republican

Interesting fact, when Donald Trump was born New York City was over 90% non-Hispanic white. Today it's lower than 10%!

Brooklyn's most populous racial group, white, declined from 97.2% in 1930 to 46.9% by 1990

Labor or Liberals m8 at the end of the day it makes no difference. They will both flood the country with third world immigrants.

They will both destroy what's left of our real industry and replace it with ponzi scheme service "jobs" until everything collapses.

No m8s, we are fucked either way. Personally I am going to retreat into my fantasy world.

Imagine sending 28 billion to mexico each year on top of what our government gives them and its still a shithole
i.4pcdn.org/pol/1543198131721.jpg

LOS ANGELES IS NOW 7% WHITE
those Whites are actually Persian Jews, Armenians, Ukrainian Jews, Arabs, Poojeets, and Castizos
There are no whites in Cali, e.g Mexican German half breeds call themselves “white”. Fuck these people

I seek peace, may I sleep in your bed tonight and borrow your wifes vagina ? Reminder, I seek only peace, and I've been through a lot.

no, but go back home and get your people to stop breeding like savages with no regard for the rest of the world, thanks.

Mexican immigration to US is atleast 100 million

Reagan amnesty of 10 million illegal beaners in the 80s = 10 million + their descendants
= 30 million

>diversity
>ethnic group that is basically 40% of the world's population

>“Receive them, help them, educate them… but ultimately they should develop their own country,” the 1989 Nobel Peace Prize winner told the audience.
>“Europe belongs to the Europeans and that “they [the refugees]ultimately should rebuild their own country”.
>“The unimpeded influx of Chinese immigrants to Tibet has the effect of flooding Tibet’s distinct cultural and religious identity and Tibetans being reduced to an insignificant minority in their own country.

“It is nothing less than a cultural genocide”, he said during a speech in connection with the 38th anniversary of the Tibetan uprising.

voiceofeurope.com/2018/09/dalai-lama-europe-belongs-to-europeans-and-refugees-have-to-go-home/

> the only way to prevent your country becoming Africa, is to import Africans
The insanity of immigration activists.
You can not make up for a lack of white people by importing non-white people.

Not that there is a lack of white people. Population size leading to economic wealth is a laughable theory. The third world has exploding populations and mass poverty. What even is this Keynesian nonsense? The law of diminishing returns exists regarding population size and we're past it. At this point, the benefits of demographic homogeneity and social capital outweigh population growth.

This doesn't even take into account technology which will be far more important for future development than more people. The 'we need perpetual exponential population growth' activists are ABSURD.

take me on a trip, i'd like to go oy vey!
exterminate new york and then we'll purge LA
i really want to get yiddish with you
you'll be my american goy, american goy

The 1965 Immigration act expanded the 1952 act to include even more shitskins

destruction of White civilization, All thanks to treasonous sharters

This quote was from your former vice president Joseph Biden in 2017!
Can ANYONE refute this?

youtube.com/watch?v=PtIi8QR5Mzs

>"Unrelenting stream of immigration.. non-stop... non-stop"
>"Folks like me w- *He looks quickly to the floor* -who are Caucasian of European descent for the first time in 2017 will be an absolute minority.
>*note the harsh upward pointing of his nose when he says he is European and how loudly he emphasizes the word "ABSOLUTE" before saying minority.

This was roughly 2 years ago.
America has received millions of undocumented illegal aliens from Mexico and South America since then.
You HAVE been genocided.

the government makes life unbearably expensive with taxes, fines, fees, and burdensome rules and regulations.
then they allow the mass importation of cheap immigrant labor
This is sinister.

"Diversity good" is just a mantra memed into the middle class to keep wages low via the mass immigration required to complete this conception of diversity.

walk into any Elementary School in USA and it's like this. even in a 90% white town any elementary school is 60% non-white

up until 1965 Northern Europeans were preferred when it came to immigration, Southern Europeans were taken grudgingly and small token amounts of Asians and Middle Easterners were allowed. In 1965 they revamped out immigration laws and basically it's now a free-for-all.

Many economists defend the zombification of economies under a false social premise. The argument is the following: What is bad about following the example of Japan? It has low unemployment, its debt is cheap and the economy survives rather well. It is a social contract and debt does not matter.

Everything is wrong with this argument. Japan’s low unemployment has nothing to do with monetary and fiscal policy and everything to do with demographics and lack of immigration

Who's the fucktard spamming generic white genocide complaints?

The United Sharts of America is responsible for bringing Shitkins to Europe

White Australia policy died by US pressure

Immigration and Nationality Act of 1952 was the pilot program that led to 1965 expansion of the Act

Harry Truman in 1952 supported the Immigration and Nationality Act of 1952, which abolished the "alien ineligible to citizenship" category from US immigration law, which in practice only applied to people of Asian descent

Globalists are all about open borders and unrestricted Third World immigration into formerly prosperous First World countries. The leftists are just their accessories and accomplices.

There is so many of these beaners here. They multiply like rabbits. Every fat midget beaner woman has an orbit of at least 3 kids around her.

This is insane but I am not surprised.

Taco benders weren't really an issue until NAFTA ('94)

It wasn't until the late 2000s and into this decade the anti-white shit really began to ratchet up. The absolutely insane influx of immigrants over the past 30 years combined with the kill whitey shit has opened a lot of eyes. I've broached the question with family and friends, asking if they can recall having a positive experience with a minority. Most struggle to even recall a situation where they aren't outright hostile.

My grandma went to New York this year (last time she went was in 1995) and she was horrified at how little white people she saw, she didn't even need to speak English, everyone talked in spanish there!

Poland and Mexico have very similar economies - both are sources of cheap labor for their bigger neighbor and are dependent on the neighbor.

The only reason why Poland is richer than Mexico per capita is that we have stagnating population while Mexico's population is growing.

Daily Reminder to REPORT to ICE all Poojeets, Spics, CHinks, Israelis and get them DEPORTED