Honestly, after see USA in street view I can comprehend now why white Americans are so racist and want to build a wall...

Honestly, after see USA in street view I can comprehend now why white Americans are so racist and want to build a wall. They are just afraid to lose all of pic related, it's very human.

Anglo/Germanic culture is so fucking superior, it hurts. Anyone who deny this is lying to themselves. Everything is clean, organized, the fields are well used, etc.

White people/Northern Europe should stop being so selfhating about their culture. It's really superior and should be copied, not bashed. Don't let anyone make you think otherwise.

Attached: 20190612_203541.jpg (1600x1183, 997K)

Kys macaco the American Anglo will be replaced by the superior mestiz

>lose all of pic related
what's to see there?

>stop being so selfhating about their culture
>stop your culture because your culture is so good

I'm an American of Mexican descent and hispanic immigrants are bringing the same work ethic and improving the anglo/germanic culture so it is more compassionate and soulful. Anglo/germanic culture is not inherently superior (racist) and benefited from imperialist theft and genocide of other nations/peoples. Chicanos are going to be the greatest immigrant group ever, just like Irish were before us and Britains before them.

Attached: ppc.jpg (900x900, 77K)

Spain exploited your country for centuries and Spain looks ugly as fuck. Please make another excuses.

From today's march on Rio Grande do Svl, Sovth Brassil

Attached: DNzlUMkWsAAxF50.jpg (1200x900, 339K)

Why the truth hurts so much? You know it's superior, so you pretend it's not to confort yourself and feel better.

there's nothing german or english in your pic

Attached: Edith_Avenue_in_Moss_Side.jpg (950x534, 330K)

Of all the ways one could criticize America I never get Jow Forums's obsession with the fact our cities designed on a grid

>They are just afraid to lose all of pic related, it's very human.
What, some soulless suburb? Nothing of value would be lost

That looks like a Mexican neighborhood to me.

Oh, yes, you're onto Mexicans' shady plot to change the streets' layout. One of these days the grid will be replaced by a street layout in the shape of a burrito.

>whats to see there?
I think he meant what you cant see there:
>homeless people
>parts of corpses
>stains, fecal matter
>trash
>holes in road, mud
>functioning infrastructure (brazil is very famous for its nightmare electricity grid)
>drunken people, drug dealers
>stray wild animals
In 1st world streets in habitable areas are mostly empty because people are either at work, home or in pub / shop / trafic jam. So its usually nice and quiet.

They literally have an entire street filled with homeless in Los Angeles and San Francisco has lots of human poop on the streets, retard.

You can see all of this in the whole Europe. Just visit Gypsy ghettos

I dont deny that. Every place has its ghettos (because no gov was bold enough to execute the human trash which never worked a single day in their lives and which usually spends more time in jail than free). But hey, i bet in brazil places which looks like the pic OP posted are extremly rare closed gate communities while here in europe / usa are pretty common.

This is not common in Europe. Everyone knows you live in shitty commieblocks

Brazilian posters creep me out.

Attached: mmAbNVCL_400x400.jpg (400x400, 20K)

True, a decent fraction of population indeed lives in smaller flats mostly situated in commie blocks. But even then the streets are clean, the commie blocks are mostly renovated, have colorful new paint and everything looks okay. The only real problem with commie blocks is that they werent designed around idea that literally everybody owns a car. So aproximately its only 1 parking place for 10 inhabitans which indeed pose a problem. Pic related. Commie blocks can be comfy to live in. And extremly cheap. Even students with parttime job can afford rent in one of these.

Attached: zap_278_2017_sidliste.jpg (1000x667, 175K)

Building underground parking might help.

Underground facilities are 1st world technology. We arent there yet. Besides it would cost millions we dont have. Instead we just park in two lines. The people who park the car in 2nd line dont use the handbrake so when cars from 1st line want to drive, they first have to manually move the cars in 2nd line to make space. And it makes from two way road only one way road :ยบ)

Attached: 03996756.jpg (640x427, 60K)

More stores and facilities in between the commieblocs then to reduce the need to drive.

Thats already a thing. We have one of the best public transports, you honestly dont need car at all here in bigger cities. But the thing is: most people are lazy. They WANT cars. Dragging groceries via bags to your home is almost sport. And czech people HATE doing sport. We only like sport when its in TV so we can drink beer with it.

The immigrants are fine, it's the trash CHI offspring who are a stain on society

We do as well

>parts of corpses

o-o is this common in chile? you mean like, animal corpses? where i live the roadkill gets cleaned by birds and stuff, sits there or awhile