Meanwhile in Sweden

Meanwhile in Sweden

twitter.com/Timcast/status/1138959829941313537

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-12 at 7.15.17 PM.png (760x898, 639K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_grenade_attacks_in_Sweden
thelocal.se/20180228/why-sweden-is-battling-hand-grenades-and-illegal-weapons
nytimes.com/2018/03/03/world/europe/sweden-crime-immigration-hand-grenades.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

REFUGEES WELCOME

>tim pool

>you can't just use expolsives to get rid of other gangs' members who step onto your turf

Attached: eee.jpg (647x740, 54K)

FUCK OFF HATERS

Attached: baltoscandia chad.png (2400x978, 253K)

based GTA VI protagonist

>american whites

Attached: img.jpg (330x330, 16K)

dank meme bro

Attached: loving every laugh.jpg (1210x503, 72K)

Who is he and why should I dismiss everything he says?

blame the s*rbs

HOW DARE YOU TO LAUGH AT GLORIOUS BALTOSCANDIA

Attached: its ok to be.png (343x483, 200K)

It's ex-yu gangsters killing each other

I hope more people die in sweden

>Tim Pool

Attached: simpleAs.jpg (97x125, 2K)

>Quillette

Oh dear

He's basically a Jow Forumstard. Spouts stupid shit. Thinks he's smarter than everyone else and has politics figured out.

is russia going to steal gotland?

I hope we're number 1. The criminals here use explosives to rob banks, destroy bridges and escape prison.

this sweden grenade meme is getting pushed hard by americopers

Attached: 1548447177524.png (600x463, 17K)

Why does no one report on this stuff?

Oh, it's a right wing site

because it's an alt-right conspiracy theory like FEMA camps or pizzagate

Sweden is irrelevant

>Quillette

Attached: 1560225593161.jpg (540x600, 22K)

Sweden is destroyed and no one seems to care

>Sweden is destroyed

Attached: 1560268437457.png (400x400, 38K)

Quillette is considered "alt-right" now? Jesus Christ, the Overton Window is real

>The use of explosives in the Nordic country is now at a level that is unique in the world for a state not at war, according to police. In response, the government issued a first-ever ”amnesty for explosives” in the fall of 2018, allowing people in possession of such weapons to hand them over to police with immunity. But this didn’t stem the tide: some 50 explosions were reported in the first three months of 2019 alone—an average of more than one every other day and an increase over the same period in 2018, a year that saw a record number of more than three blasts per week.

Attached: bomb-chart.jpg (1023x576, 47K)

See

It was reported on in Swedish news. But since no one was hurt and it wasn't terrorist related, nor is Sweden particularly relevant, it doesn't drive clicks so why would international news report on it?
We don't hear about every crime committed anywhere unless it has larger implications, same reason why no one here knows fuck all what happens in Mexico, because it's just not relevant or interesting enough to Swedes to report on. (No offense)

>ad hominem

Attached: brainlettttt.jpg (800x450, 44K)

As if the swedish government isnt covering up the majority of rapefugee crimes

I mean whenever something that might look like a terrorist event happens in the West I get a notification from the BBC or NYtimes yet apparently a bomb goes off in Sweden and there’s nothing

An "alt-right conspiracy theory" with its own Wikipedia article

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_grenade_attacks_in_Sweden

An "alt-right conspiracy theory" repoted on in The Local.se

thelocal.se/20180228/why-sweden-is-battling-hand-grenades-and-illegal-weapons

And the New York Times

nytimes.com/2018/03/03/world/europe/sweden-crime-immigration-hand-grenades.html

Why are there grenade attacks in the first place? Who are the culprits?

you need help mate

It occasionally makes it out because you know grenades arent common with criminals in the rest if the world but usually there arent a lot of deaths or even injuries.

It leans right but still covers things on the left so I dont know what the fuck they're talking about.

meh doesn't even seem like that much. I remember a few years back Hells Angels and Bandidos in my city had a "war" and regularly threw grenades into each others places

Gangs. The grenades are supposedly Yugoslav in origin similar to the AKs the Euro jihadis use.

Like Albanian gangs?

I can promise you you don't hear about every 'potential terrorist event' in Europe, you'd be getting reports every other day. You only hear about significant ones with injuries, serious implications or where the motive is likely terrorist or at least suspicious. Just the other day a mentally ill 45-year old dude was shot in a Swedish train station because he was yelling he had a bomb and banging his bags, people ignored him until he became aggressive and cops showed up, which he attacked.

>Why are there grenade attacks in the first place?
When the refugee crisis was in full effect, the border control between Sweden and Denmark was swamped, so it became much easier to smuggle illegal objects, like old grenades from the Balkan wars. Because of the ease of smuggling and massive surplus from the Balkans (Because there are no internal borders in the EU, they only have to be smuggled into a Eastern European country, then they can travel freely) grenades became incredibly cheap, and effective.
Gangs in Southern Sweden fight over turf/general disagreements, firearms are harder to come by, leave more of a trace after use, and carry harsh punishments if caught. However, basically none of this applies (I should say 'applied', since this has been changed) to explosives, it was legal to own them, legal to import without tons of documents, and they leave little trace to track down, and didn't carry as harsh a punishment if caught as a firearm.

The explosion in OP is currently suspected to be by an MC gang, probably Bandidos. They had an all out war couple of decades ago, they even stole an RPG from the Finnish Military and blew up their rival clubhouse.

hells angels and bandidos are involved in this case too is the theory

>alt right dickheads have threw such a shitfit over this complete non issue that it warranted an article on wikipedia
ftfy

The gang leaders/higher ups are mostly from the Balkans, they came during the wars and formed new gangs here, because of this they have connections back home for drug and weapons smuggling.

The underlings and the ones doing most street crime are mostly middle eastern.

are you a gang member?

No.
My cousin and a few friends are police officers in Stockholm, Uppsala and southern Sweden. We're all interested in politics and topical events so we read and discuss these things from time to time.

Biker gang