Do you like Austria? How is the nightlife there?

Do you like Austria? How is the nightlife there?
Thinking about going next year, perhaps combined with a trip to Prague

Attached: download.png (300x168, 493)

ach ja

What about Bucharest?

>How is the nightlife there?
Austria doesn't want your kind polluting their country, consider going to Italy instead

I met some Austrians in college and I got along with them.

Urban life is boring in my experience.
If you're into mountaineering and alpine villages and valleys, go for it, but at that point every side of the Alps is fine.

obviously nowhere near Vienna but it's a very fun city
if it's nightlife you're looking for then you're not going to be disappointed
that being said, b*Charestoids are subhuman dogs and I want to murder them all but you won't notice that in a short trip so don't worry :)

Interesting. So Vienna doesn't have a good nightlife scene like Berlin or Hamburg?

Why are you like this?

I met fuck a Romanian hooker in Berlin, I'm so excited! The Romanian girls I've seen so far are qts

Yes, pretty interesting culture and people, particularly because most of them seem to have some major psychological disorder

It does like any capital, yes. I just find capitals' mundane life to be the same everywhere

I'm at work and am really bored

Is it autism most of the time?

No, that's Germans, Austrians are more neurotic and somewhat psychotic

You are born about 10 years too late to travel a diverse europe, it’s all the same shit now.

>implying the British Isles are like Netherlands or Germany

yeah! my horizontal brother

I've been to a few European cunts and they're definitely not the same

Bump

Bump

Bump

Does Vienna have a good club scene?

If you look like shit and tend to second guess yourself even hookers will be put off by you.

I am handsome

Based PTSD Jew dropping truth bombs

There are clubs in every bigger city and there's bars nearly everywhere. It just depends on what you're into. Though i wouldn't suggest to visit any country just for their nightlife

Not nightlife only, but that's a big part of every trip I do. I tend to do cultural stuff + eat in the daytime, then at night go to bars or clubs (which happens to be a good way to talk to locals).

oh and I'm into cool dive bars and non-pretentious clubs

I don't do clubbing, so i can't help you in those regards, neither am i anywhere close to Vienne, which is probably where you're gonna go if you also want to go to Prague, right?

Well I would probably go to Vienna since that's Austria's largest city (and only large city it seems like). But I'm still open to hearing about other parts.

One thing I noticed is that the variety of bars seems to be a lot different from Berlin. Vienna is also a large city, but it seems like Berlin's bars have a greater diversity? Vienna's seem to be mostly cocktail bars with some regular bars as well, based off what I see on google maps. While in Berlin, every neighborhood seems to have a wide array of bars. And the other German cities too, for that matter.

I would never step a foot into the interested place called "Germany", so i really have no idea about their bars, neither do i have any idea about Viennas bars as i live 5 hours from it, however in Innsbruck the bars are as you described, mostly cocktail and beer based. There's only very few other bars. There's just two karaoke bars for example

Why wouldn't you go to Germany?
And I wonder if the difference in bars being more cocktail and wine oriented compared to Germany is because of Italian influence

what's your favorite bar in Innsbruck?

You only exist due to Hitler and Herzl, don't you ever forget that.

Hallo Seitentaler Inzüchtla, nein du bist kein Innsbrucker.

The people are rude, they don't know how to say please or thanks, their mentality is on an autistically different level. They're rigid in the no fun allowed type. They're impatient, rules obsessed, and and and
There's many reasons why i don't wanna interact with Germans for much longer than i have to
There's undeniably a very strong italian influence on Austria, most visibly in how we act and do things similar to them, but i don't think that wine is something they brought to us. We've always made wine ourselves.
Favourite bars in Innsbruck would include the Irish bar at the Annasäule, Zappa's and Little rock at the Bogenmeile
Geboren und aufgewachsen dort, mein lieber Herr Deutschtümler

bump

Oh another cheap burger backpacker

Just fuck off, you are not welcome

I'm not cheap or a backpacker
Curious though, how is Prague nightlife?

Shit

Stay in Vienna

Your reverse psychology won't work on me!

I wanted to move to Vienna this summer, but couldn't get a well paying job there (Austrian wages are shit tier), so I had to go somewhere else instead. A shame, since I actually would have loved to join the Viennese classical music scene, which is unparalleled internationally. Plus I am very Catholic, and the traditional Catholic milieu in Vienna is also fantastic. Instead, most people living in or traveling to Vienna are niggers like OP, who when visiting this capital of culture, unironically care about its "bars 'n' clubz". As if the music there wasn't the same as anywhere else. If you want to go to a club, you can also stay in your small village. You don't need to travel or move to a city like Vienna.
You should have asked "Should I visit the Musikverein or the opera house when in Vienna?"
You can actually say the same thing about any big city in the world. Must people are plebs who don't even use the cultural program offered by these cities. This way they are making it more expensive for people to live there who actually do. You can also spent your spare time screwing around and getting drunk on the countryside.

Attached: Musikverein.jpg (1024x681, 949K)

germans

Attached: 1523920458307s.jpg (250x202, 7K)

autism alert

countryside >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> city
Deal with it kulturboi

>germans
I'm Bavarian, you faggot!
And what I'm writing is a simple fact! You can say the same thing about New York or London. Most people living there probably never even go to see a show on the Broadway or West End. Then why do they have to live in these cities, making it more and more expensive for regular people to live there by their sheer presence? This applies to all people, whether poor plebs or rich Arabs, Russians and chinks inflating prices by buying overpriced penthouses, despite never living there.

Attached: _20190613_111455.jpg (842x1301, 398K)

>I'm Bavarian, you faggot!
Yeah and the prussians who have been reigning over you these past centuries corrupted you to a german

Tell me more about the corruption of your cousins.
When did they fall from grace so terribly?

It all went downhill when they decided to give prussians authority over them. The only thing that resembles Austria within bavaria nowadays is generally the way it looks. People are prussified to the maximum

if you want to get laid easy go to eastern europe instead.

>countryside >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> city
I have actually contemplated moving to the countryside in the past. The scenery is much nicer. But I have realized that it is not the right thing for me. Most of the scenes and milieus I travel in are concentrated in the big cities. So networking with people who think the same way only works if you live there. You have to understand that both the most left wing as well as the most right wing people in society are living in the city, and not on the countryside. Most young traditionalists are students or young professionals living in the city. I cannot relate to country folks, since their resume and thus life experiences differ strongly from me.
>Yeah and the prussians who have been reigning over you these past centuries corrupted you to a german
Actually you are kind of right. Munich is full of Prussians, which is one of the reasons for me leaving the city. However, if you go to Vienna, you will find much of the same, with most young people speaking standard German instead of Viennese dialect. I am honestly shocked every time I go there. I am sure it's the same in your native Innsbruck.

It's much more about mentality and behaviour than language und na, bei ins red ma ollm no an dialekt

Beautiful capital, nature as well the people are a toss

YEAÖH GAMERSUPPS IST DA

Munich is full of niggers and arabs is it the same elsewhere in Germany, Austria is a bit better in that sense then again it has been a while since I visited both but I doubt Munich improved

t. slavik fuck

Are you one of those arabs/niggers?
Have I offended you greatly?

slavic fuck shut up

Whoa it can't be...are you by any chance from Eastern Germany angry of your Slavic DNA mixture ?
Were you ever bullied by Western Germans due to you genetic make up or wealth status?

Attached: hug-meme.png (234x216, 7K)

Partially agree. I don't understand why people go abroad for clubbing and the like. You can do that at home for a fraction of the cost, plus you can actually talk to the people in your mother tongue.

But you are all Germans in the end...

du host no ned vü zeit in wien verbrocht wies ausschaut. De leit duat sprechen wirklich nur mehr sötn im dialekt.