Tiananmen 2.0

Will Xi tiananmen the Hong Kong protestors for questioning the sovereignty of the Chinese Communist Party?

Attached: Hong-Kong-Police-Use-Tear-Gas-Rubber-Bullets-In-Clashes-With-Thousands-Of-Protesters-731938649-15603 (800x600, 103K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/gZYslMrDccs
youtube.com/watch?v=MFUgDYwyC2s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

hopefully he does
hong kucks need to be taught a lesson

Democracy is a lie

This but unironically

Based Hong Kongians. What are they rioting about?

This but unironically

youtu.be/gZYslMrDccs

Laowhy explains

>calls someone based without knowing their motives
lol

>t. envious thirdies

They're getting bold these days and thank Trump for it. :^)

have you seen hong kong? its in fucking shambles
the only way to have a comfortable life there is to be super rich

>idk bro, they probably ran out of cheese or something

Attached: gigachad.jpg (1068x601, 65K)

HK is your sister/twin city, S’pore.

Ur supposed to stick up for your twin

Hong Kong is china, allowed autonomy graciously by the kindness of the Chinese Communist Party.
It is obvious that hong kong is overstepping the boundaries set by china and swatting the hand that so kindly allowed them some level of self-rule. Whatever Xi decides to do, it is justifiable, because it is hong kong who is threatening the integrity of the china

Herro proxy

Hong Kong must be free, democracy is none negotiable.

Attached: yesanon.jpg (1000x800, 61K)

Fuck off ah tiong

99% chance that’s not a true Singaporean, but a China man expat

Doubt it. They wanna save face. They'll win regardless and just suppress it with riot police.

>Hong Kong must be free,
but hong kong is already free from from British tyranny.

>democracy is none negotiable.
then why didn't britain allow them to democratic

He's not wrong. People are based for protesting/rioting. Doesn't matter what for. It means they aren't pushovers as a collective.

go back to r/singapore and stay there please

这个但没有讽刺

kiss my ass chinese troll

Attached: 1a0rxj.jpg (300x300, 24K)

are you the infamous fearnote pro-mongoloid spammer?

Being based is something independent of the intend or motive of the one.

For example the burning oil by the Iraq forces in the Gulf war, scorched earth tactic, was based as fuck, the images of that and reconstructions are awesome, but that does make the invasion of Kuwait a right thing or etc.
You can applied that to the V-2 missiles and yadda yadda.

youtube.com/watch?v=MFUgDYwyC2s

>but hong kong is already free from from British tyranny.
Good now we have Chinese Tyranny, which is 10000% better. Is that right, Zhang?

>then why didn't britain allow them to democratic
Plans to democratize HK were drawn up as early as late 1940s. They only dropped it because of Chinese pressure

有风格和红丸化的

no, but i think i know who you are talking about

are you his neighbor? tell us more...

i hope so so it could bring more international attention.

Trump needs to station Ohio Class submarines in that area.

You would rather be rule by foreigners from the other side of the world than your own people? Fuck you.

Protesting against China is always based, regardless of context or motive.

Daily reminder that Xi was a poor pig farmer. Never fuck with a pig farmer.

because they grew up knee deep in shit?

never fuck with a man who has been balls deep in swine most his life

Tiananmen Never happened, it was a fabrication by the west

>your own people
>commie chinks
>our own people

Attached: file.png (820x485, 159K)

Xi is even worse with his own people than Bongs.

I'm a Taiwanese(Chinese technically? idk) American living in America with no care for China or Hong Kong. I do care a bit about Taiwan because I have family there. What should my stance on this whole HK fiasco be?

Attached: 1520071853163.jpg (1121x720, 285K)

Xi is unironically uneducated
In multiple speeches he's been recorded to mispronounce some of the most common Chinese words/ idioms, and leaked documents has suggested that heavy assistance on "pronunciation" and "these are cues and not to be read aloud" are needed for all his speeches cue cards.

Fuck Mainlands.

why dont you read up and form your own opinions instead of letting some retards on an imageboard tell you what to think

You're literally a chink.

Whiter than you

I don't care about China or Hong Kong

Aaaaaaah the chink seethes... the rice fields burn red with anger... "Why? Why the glorious nation of China has so many problems? Do people do not see the sheer grandeur of our people? Why do the white pigs insist in their shitty democracy... We don't need such weak ideas, we must follow our leader into a world where the people descended from heaven rule all that has ever existed. Through all means necessary we must advance into the direction of our leader and patriarch. We'll gladly take on the role of slaves if it is for our glorious civilization."

Well for as long as Hong Kong exists as it's own thing, Taiwan will be left alone. The day Hong Kong falls though... Let's say you won't be seeing your family anymore.

Well if your interest is in taiwan
Pro Beijing Taiwanese candidates(spies) of the upcoming Taiwan Presidential election are likely to suffer from this conflict.

pic related is one of those fuckers 韓國瑜

Attached: file.png (2160x1440, 3.75M)

HongKongers are nothing like uncultured, unsophisticated street-shitting mainlanders.

you have never met a hong konger and i believe i have told you this before
hong kongers are as loud, annoying, rude, obnoxious as mainlanders
they are both horrible

You're not white to begin with, self-hating chink lol

WHITER THAN YOU, MOHAMMED

Attached: 1519734493770.jpg (567x612, 152K)

this but without the irony

That's not true I heard that he read a lot and is very knowledgeable about how the world run. You can't get to the top of the food chain by being uneducated. (trump exclude)

>schizo chinks who believe they're not chink think tonguing the asshole of anglo-saxon is a good way
>paid shills spreading cia propaganda
pretty bad. either one is awful, but if it's a real legit schizo chink who thinks anglo-saxon like his slant eyed kind it's even worse.

china is the only thing keeping asia from burning like the middle east. the people who control the west hate competition and only like slaves. they would ruin you dumb fuck

I just hope this escalates into a nuclear war so we can all perish in fire.

Somebody finally speaks the truth.

kill yourself Zhang

Cringe. Wypipo good. Colored pipo bad.

We need white masters to come rule over us again.

Prison cells are larger than Hongkies apartments so arresting them isn't much of a punishment

>Self hating
>self
>commie chink
>part of us

I would unironically choose anyone thats not a commie than to be ruled by commie chinks.

never mind
if China get away with this and if this world really that many people think China is fine then so be it.
I will just leave the shithole and welcome anyone that like China to replace.

>wh*Tes
>pipo

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF HONG KONG "NATIONALIST"

> All these hyphenated-Chinese outside China supporting the CCP
If you like it so much then go back their you commie fucks

Attached: 1532746320604.jpg (250x240, 4K)

curious about how do you think your life personally would change if hong kong is ruled by some western government? what part of your life that you dont like is due to the fact that hk is ruled by the commies. I just want to know if you are just whining or if commies actually did something that actually impacts your life.

It doesn't matter how you feel about communism. Hating communism won't make you not slant-eyed or spiky-haired because political regime =/= race

I'm not Chinese, I just acknowledge the fact that Hong Kong is literally running on borrowed time as far as autonomy is concerned. I also think America has become a belligerent tyrant in the world and needs a counter balance. So either bring back the USSR or power up the Chinese. Those are your choices.

Attached: image.jpg (574x585, 26K)

I hope thing get better for you and my causing Macau, stay safe.

>pic related is one of those fuckers 韓國瑜
It seemed that his image was promising and positive after he became the mayor of Kaohsiung, but all of the sudden he is getting lots of hate from most people on the internet. He sounded like a populist politician but also pragmatic. But then wasn’t it his policy to build a free trade zone for mainland companies in Kaohsiung? Idk if that’s what draws attacks on him. Nowadays taiwanese are making fun of his speech about “let’s earn lots of money”

>what part of your life that you dont like is due to the fact that hk is ruled by the commies
Probably the fact that he wouldn't have dirty uneducated mainlanders pouring in and the dirty uneducated mainlander government having an undemocratic stranglehold on his local government.

Alternatively dissolve the USA. Then I will support the same process for China.

It's not about ruled by who though. If we have real election rule by Hong Kong people no problem but now the government is appointed by China.
Using US as example it's like a state ruling another state and milking away the last value of it. (e.g. Cross border infrastructure project that don't benefits local take huge budget while cutting medical budget in HK)
The government system now people can't involve in policy that make life better or not. You country's failure on democracy doesn't mean all country should adapt communism.
And again, if you think China will thrive you're welcome to come. But then you may need to join the government internet legion to even browse Jow Forums
I don't know if people here are really worth discussing though. Internet Legion is everywhere and maybe I should just shut up and see shits hitting fans and prepare to leave.

Then go back to China or follow back to UK, your master, chinkoid slave. Get the fuck off from Temasik, it's Johor Riau leashed island to the bong, taken illegally via manipulation. Chink fuck off

This is what they get for leaving the commonwealth.
It sucks that they had to learn the hard way but there really are serious benefits to being a former british colony.

Who cares what you support? Canada is always going to be in our sphere, Chang, not in your imaginary Chinese superpower sphere.

When asked he couldn't say anything practical to achieve it. So people start mocking him

sad

Attached: 5EE43461-6CCD-4EDB-BFAE-B97C6F796182.jpg (731x761, 127K)

Bro, XI is the son of one of Mao's closest (ex) confidantes. He has been repeatedly and unironically described as the Chicom equivalent of a prince, quite literally bred to rule china.

>make the invasion of Kuwait a right thing
don't act like it 100% wasn't.

America needs to be taught fear again. Ideally I would want my country to literally have some weaponry pointed at the US at all times. Beyond that Canada and every nation on earth for that matter needs to uncouple itself from your cancerous meddling.

>Ideally I would want my country to literally have some weaponry pointed at the US at all times
Incredibly delusional. Now I know you're a Party drone because of how disconnected your ideas are from reality.

Nice one, Chang.

Sorry you feel that way. I'm a born and raised Canadian. I just can't stand the states actions anymore.

Based

Sorry mate, but as long as totalitarian states like like the PRC continue to exist the west as a whole is going to stay united.
Going it alone simply isn't worth the risk.

We are failing to notice totalitarians in our own ranks financed by Washington.

just stop rioting and protesting

>When asked he couldn't say anything practical to achieve it. So people start mocking him

I see. Isn’t he hated more for his stance regarding the cross-strait relations? Wish I could understand Chinese because I can only roughly guess what the fuck it means when reading online posts in Chinese

>needs to uncouple itself from your cancerous meddling.
Christ did you pull that from a party paper? It's old PRC/North Korea level wording.

Attached: young_Stalin_6.jpg (1600x1080, 162K)

Speak for yourself mate.
besides, I'll take a wannabe dictator with severely limited powers and public accountability over an actual dictator with unlimited powers and no accountability whatsoever any day of the week.
Its not even a contest desu.

He's mocked for a few things
>stance over the strait relationships
>suspicion on his relationship with the Main Land Chinese Goverment
>retarded boasting on his 「高雄發大財」"KaoShung makes a great fortune" claims
pic related is a website of his soundbite generator

Attached: file.png (311x162, 97K)

I would prefer they kill or cripple each other and leave us all alone.

Stop resisting.

Attached: 170629182543-01-xi-jinping-hong-kong-super-tease.jpg (1100x619, 170K)

He's possibly puppet of China but now China half abandoned him and pushing Terry Gou as the new puppet. Even if they're not, Taiwanese who refuse fusion with China would hate them.

Note that rich Asian merchant tends to sell their own country and ready to flee to other country when shit happens.
Same as HK's chief executive. She is going to use EEA family permit to flee after she'd have done the dirty job. And many other officer in own government have multiple nationality.
Even the one pushing the law are not going to stay. SAD

Do you think the the Green party has a chance in the upcoming presidential elections set to be held in six months? I can at least see Terry Guo is way too shady.

how do you know so much about chinese? who are you

You should be old enough now to realise that isn't going to happen, if they were the kind of people who would leave us alone then they wouldn't be dictators in the first place.
This is why I consider a conflict between Australia and the PRC to be inevitable, XI (and by extension whoever backstabs their way to the top once he carks it) will never rest while democracy exists in Aisia.
The only goal in life for someone like him is to turn everyone who isn't him into slaves, because he is a Tyrant, and the existence of anyone who does not live under tyranny poses a direct threat to his perceived legitimacy.

CIA operative in South Korea.