Are Amerimutts still mad about the MUTT meme?

Asking for a fren

Attached: 1558638628423.jpg (898x694, 139K)

>meme

>meme

Test

>meme

Attached: 1560275099510.jpg (580x543, 62K)

How come Euros lost interest while mutt countries still cling to it?

We both know you don't have any friends.

because their asleep at this time, mutt

Attached: 1557851569627.gif (480x228, 263K)

Attached: 1525385447909.jpg (1024x508, 83K)

Yeah I'm kinda mad

real talk. if we ever met irl I'd kill you. Because unlike you pussy faggots I have my second amendment rights and wouldn't hesitate to shoot you all. real easy to talk shit about america behind a screen.

the injection of this meme is kind of corrosive to having worthwhile threads

comparable to people that insist on living in toxic waste

>real talk. if we ever met irl I'd kill you. Because unlike you pussy faggots I have my second amendment rights and wouldn't hesitate to shoot you all. real easy to talk shit about america behind a screen

Attached: 1554231363791.png (526x397, 149K)

>real talk. if we ever met irl I'd kill you. Because unlike you pussy faggots I have my second amendment rights and wouldn't hesitate to shoot you all. real easy to talk shit about america behind a screen.

Attached: El atrocidad con su bandera.png (886x564, 20K)

real talk, that image is more attractive than the average mexican

No. The shills that were paid to post it finally fucked off for the most part and all that's left is actual mutts from south America that post it out of pure insecurity of their own muttness.

there's a mirthful irony to that

Attached: deyStillMad.png (1577x1900, 628K)

>it was paid shills plz believe me
Accept and embrace your own muttness. You can't move forward as a nation without it

sadly your meme image includes the truth about your obsession

I collect amerimutt memes

Amerigoblos are subhumans. Every time I post it now, they ban me for 3 days. KILL ALL AMERIGOBLOS. FUCK AMERIGOBLOS. DEATH TO AMERICA

No but it's weird when Latin Americans of all people post it.

sure

Because they are some of the most racist and self loathing people.

now that I can agree with

>meme
Jow Forumsluters still think this is a Soros/ctr/flavor of the month evil operation

self hating really must be the worst complex

>appears out of nowhere
>constant fresh content being put out
>constant 24/7 posting of threads just of muttmemes
Yeah, totally sounds organic.

Being born of two races (Spaniard and Aztec) doesn’t make you a Mutt. Being born of millions upon millions of ethnicities make you a mutt

If Amerimutts were a playable faction this would be the victory screen.

Attached: Ameributts2.png (960x1024, 838K)

>tfw left my mutt folder in my other pants
i never learn lads

White Americans aren't allowed to have our own identity so we confide in where we came from
Then we try to learn a little something we get called mutts because we aren't 99.999999999999% german but instead maybe half german and half english (this somehow makes us a brown mongrel with a hispanic name) and it's just hurtful

there's no surer way to shit up this board, it's not out of the realm of possibility

It exploded because it was fun and Americans get exceptionally triggered. You have been seething for over a year.

please don't post, you're as dumb as the foreigners

you must have an interesting life

Nobody calls you mutts for trying to learn about your heritage the way I see it, its when you speak of a strong opinion as if you were actually from those nations is when you're called mutts.

you are a handy tool

Amerimutt

Add to that, they racebait constantly. Mutts had it coming, and the fact that their tears are still fresh is baffling.

What do you have against my hobby of collecting mutt memes? They'll be worth millions one day

Attached: 1525386009271.jpg (1800x1767, 785K)

unlike in your country, there are more than twelve of us

Also, the USA is the default destination for so many fucking Proxies and VPNs, it’s almost a given that people who shitpost will use the American flag

based

pan flute band

>shills

Attached: 1553803776566.png (371x361, 34K)

>everyone with an American flag is American and diaspora dint exist
>everyone with an American flag is even in America
Do you know what immigration and proxies are?

Attached: 1558120440983.png (612x491, 99K)

>You have been seething for over a year.
Sure thing

What a retarded post

>Being born of two races (Spaniard and Aztec) doesn’t make you a Mutt. Being born of millions upon millions of ethnicities make you a mutt
Do you eat paint? You're saying being born if two races isnt a mutt (literally the definition of mixed) but somehow similar ethnicities are mutts (literally what a lot of the world is)?

>shills

you know, like how people disgusted by some weirdo that exposes himself in public are seething for a year because that's when he started doing it

Just look around in this very thread, lil mutty. Conspiracy theories and (You)s plentiful.

ah yes, the troll

well, I know where your heart is hidden

i'm not an american, i'm a canadian visiting family. been making the most of this flag during my time here

Attached: 1485469628006.png (295x310, 6K)

So no you don't? Besides the 3rd world immigrants and the shills on proxies, we also have Europeans that live here and people like Aussies shit posting on proxies. Thinking an American flag is American is like thinking an Australian flag is a bogan or that half the Canadian flags arent Asian or slav immigrants.

No one is seething you're just retarded. Someone asked a question, answers were given and then muttposting and your useless crap appeared.

>Conspiracy

To be fair a lot of both countries do this and there are a few border posters who show up under the other country's flag.

>So no you don't? Besides the 3rd world immigrants and the shills on proxies, we also have Europeans that live here and people like Aussies shit posting on proxies. Thinking an American flag is American is like thinking an Australian flag is a bogan or that half the Canadian flags arent Asian or slav immigrants.

The racism and the ingrained superiority of the mutt over "3rd worlders" finally comes out. That allows me to attach an appropriate meme image.

Attached: 1549347698113.jpg (962x1024, 101K)

I should think that's what one would see if they could gaze on your soul, a twisted little mound of a man, mouth agape and frightened

Men and mer were created with souls, thats true. Let's discover how and for what purpose mutts were brought into this world.

Attached: 1558636908309.png (989x5094, 3.35M)

on one hand i feel bad for all the shit you guys get from merely posting, but on the other most of it is deserved and it isn't nearly as bad as the treatment we got throughout 2016-2017, and to some extent even now.

Attached: 1547765887856.jpg (480x313, 21K)

really though, you are probably totally pathetic

I know you're likely beyond caring

>most of our recent immigrants arent from third world countries like Latin America, Southeast Asia, the Middle East
>Pointing it out is a superiority complex
Canadian logic

Attached: flat,750x1000,075,t.u1.jpg (750x1000, 49K)

don't forget canada

I hate Amerigoblos so god damn much

>furiously it types as tears stream down its face
>in its mundane mind devoid of though, a single mission remains
>WHO DO YOU SERVE?

Attached: 1527529476473.png (849x488, 15K)

don't be self hating friend

yep, you're a lost cause. I hope the idea that you impact the slightest atom in this world helps your self esteem

KYS AMERIGOBLO. VIVA LA MEXICO
WE WILL REPLACE YOU

I've got it - its you posting

Attached: 1525382575198.jpg (1200x695, 110K)

yes, I'm posting in reply to you, you're becoming aware of your surroundings!

good!

you are so boring

SUBHUMAN AMERIGOBLO. YOU ARE LESS THAN A BUG. CHINA WILL RISE AND GENOCIDE YOU MUTTS

Attached: 1549392994926.png (1273x958, 55K)

Why are Americans so mad about that, i'm a mutt and proud.

If you're a new worlder the only way not to be a mutt is if you're an inbred

did you ever wonder why you shitpost? is it a lack of imagination? repressed anger? helpless lashing out in a futile struggle to pass on your misery?

either way, you don't matter

>u dun matter but I mus repli

Attached: 1549325381277.jpg (1024x630, 51K)

You are a subhuman Amerigoblo. Your empire is collapsing, Mexico will have its revenge for destroying it

Ok, first you call us mutts and than you insult god's chosen people and our masters. I literally just shart myself from crying literal tears.

sadly the janitor has yet to sweep you off the street, but I always love a good sideshow, and I feel compelled to help my fellow man

Found your other post

Attached: 1549393406611.jpg (800x430, 217K)

yep, you're not obsessed at all

you probably need to see a psychiatrist

>I literally just shart myself from crying literal tears.
Are you posting this from wallmart?

I love how every single post you posted, I've got an appropriate meme as a reply. Good day sir!

Attached: 1525386229663.png (1878x1200, 93K)

in the same way a crank has another piece of his own shit to throw at the police

>Are you posting this from wallmart?
i was looking for the AR aisle but I think I'm lost, i can't find the exist. send help

>Canadian thinking he's not a mutt too
Whatever makes you feel better Rajeesh Chang

that's Rajeesh O'Mackchang to you

uh oh, my mobility scooter couldn't handle the weight of my body and collapsed on itself. i literally can't even see my limbs, how am i supposed to walk out of here

Most of the Americans on here hate it, but I love it.

Two funny conflicting views propogated about America:

>Americans are the most racist people on the planet.

>Americans are all mutts. They breed with anybody.

Shits so cash!!!!

You can probably split them into two groups:
The posters that actually look white(disregarding heritage memes and the like) who identify themselves with all americans and allow themselves to be offended for other people who sometimes unironically look like the mutt meme. These people probably aren't aware of what some of the people in this country look like and think that if someone were to make fun of those people, they're also making fun of them.
The other group of people are the actual mutts who just get angry because people are directly making fun of them.

I was relatively indifferent towards the meme until I saw some girl on campus who looks exactly like on the mutt variants i've seen, she had that weird grayish brown skin with blond hair and a face like an ogres. The meme looked like someone took a picture of her and just traced over it, that's how uncanny it was. Now it's kinda funny.

Your post makes no sense. At no time in your rambling, poorly organized mess was there ever anything approaching a coherent idea or thought.

okay retard

you're cancer

>tfw you live in Euros’ minds rent free