If your city doesn't have a subway system it's not a real city

If your city doesn't have a subway system it's not a real city.

Attached: subte buenos aires.png (3444x2850, 1M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UnRPt77J11w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i live in the middle of nowhere

Does it count if the service sucks balls?

Attached: 1473285985173.gif (500x601, 277K)

It takes you from point A to point B, what else do you want?

1+ million city I live in doesn't. it's a fucking joke really, they planned it in USSR, but then it collapsed and basically since 90s they were following the same pattern
>uhhh we need to build a subway!
>*receive shitload of money*
>*dig up a big of soil*
>holy FUCK we cannot dig anymore there! Yenisei river is too close! the soil is too wet... or whatever!
>*stalemate for a year or two*
we need Stalin to rise from the ashes, imprison several thousands of locals and force them to build a subway

Attached: 1556483170110.jpg (251x242, 11K)

LRT doesn't count

>LRT
what?

*laughs in novosibirskian*

Light rail

BEHOLD

Attached: Capture.png (1920x965, 722K)

Based línea D. See you there user.

Oh, just the P line is light rail, the rest is underground heavy rail.

Attached: Estación_General_Savio_(4).jpg (1280x720, 307K)

I wish they would extend it to Puente Saavedra, maybe in 50 years it will happen.

That's a long line.

>Why yes I come from Jow Forumsargentina and I think this country is ugly and I deserve better, hence why I have italian citizenship

Attached: 1552330572635.jpg (822x960, 50K)

It's only 25 km, The Silver Line when it's finished will be 66 km.

Attached: Capture.png (1920x969, 923K)

underground light rail modelled after the frankfurt u-bahn, toronto subway, and montreal metro is the ultimate redpill
also friendly reminder all new world cities that have (modern, aka not upgraded tram systems like boston or san francisco) light rail systems are copying edmonton as we were first xoxo

Attached: 1037.jpg (881x584, 77K)

>barp.ca

Attached: lg9vm8pm98p11[1].jpg (750x936, 141K)

The Buenos Aires underground only covers the city centre, it's being extended but progress is very slow.

We do have one

Italy has cities with less than 1,000 people
This is very crazy for me

youtube.com/watch?v=UnRPt77J11w

>City
>1000 people

choose one

That's no excuse.

Attached: Serfaus_Metro_Line_Dorfbahn1.png (793x798, 152K)

Too late for me. I remember saying that a couple of years ago when I was working around Cabildo and Congreso.

Te voy a tirar toda la Waska en el subte

Degenerado.

Italy underground is filled with Roman remains. Means anywhere (anywhere) you dig, you'll find something you can't move. Over the ground, delicate renaissance or earlier buildings that will suffer from underground modifications and, once the metro is in, continuous vibrations. Milan is an example with a huge hole under the Duomo, but it is severely kept under control, and this is a cost.
This is basically why most of average dimension cities in Italy do not have an underground. That I know, are five or six cities. And where they're making new ones, it takes a life

Not a real metro. Probably suburban rail. Do we also include suburban because my city has.