Serious question: how the fuck are we so much better than everyone else? We supposedly have a terrible school system...

Serious question: how the fuck are we so much better than everyone else? We supposedly have a terrible school system, but we have the most nobel prizes and tech companies by a long shot. We're supposed to be fat and lazy, but we kill everyone in athletic competitions. Everyone wants to move here and consume our culture. What am I missing here? Why can't anyone catch up?

Attached: USA.png (1235x650, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rYuNXNg7vJk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Every thread deserves a reply

Welcome back to this vs cringe vs based

you let the brainpower of other countries move to America. While Europe was fighting agains't each other, America was getting richer and richer.

You're just lucky that none of your neighbors are relevant enemies

There are very stupid people in the US but also the top of the top in all fields.

>Why can't anyone catch up?
We may onnaise instead

Attached: 1559158369408.gif (200x200, 1.58M)

Not really

Basato

the top of the top are not really americans, but foreigners living in America

its almost like the US is a massive nation and was able to take advantage of ww2 and the following collaspe of the european and japanese empires and easiest internationl market takeover the world has ever seen and will likely see

You're massive, both in geographically scale/resources, but also in amount of people, pretty simple.

This is true, all our top scientist are from real intelligent nations like Brazil, that's why they have 0 Nobel prizes, all 667 of ours belong to Brazil

This. Those who assist the USA universities are just foreigners.

america is a corpse held up solely by intelligent immigrants

why are americans obsessed with a random swedish prize?

>It's a fake easy prize!
Is that why you guys cant even get one? Even Mexico has like three

Not really.

The United States isn't the best at practically anything, save for military spending. Rather, the U.S. is sufficiently above-average in enough fields--income, educational opportunities, employment--to ensure its stability and continued success.

Lmao this is the same board that bashes americunts for wanting to relate to their ancestors from Europe, but suddenly when a white American achieves something, turns out he was European this entire time.

Never said it was fake, I just don't understand the obsession with it. I mean, even Obama won one.
And Sweden has more prizes per capita than any other country in world. Guess why...

Insanely good universities for researchers. The educational offer for PhD and post doc education is very good.

An effective work culture where people will work 60hrs a week for almost nothing.

No unions.

Autarchy-enabling strategic situation. No continental rivals.

200 years of peace.

An economy sustained by international researchers and a military empire.

An availability of capitalist money and a working stock exchange system.

I wasn't speaking about "white" americans, but actual foreigners. You know, people born in England, Germany, etc.

It's even more hypocritical than that. Spain, Portugal, Italy (Especially), Greece and many other Euro nations have stolen awards from us on many occasions. They claim inventors and scientist in our nation who have been here for decades as being their product and not as a result of our immense funding of solo projects here

There's no fucking foreigners from England or Germany here, certainly not in STEM fields m8.

They're pajeets and chinks.

you have 350 million people while the next biggest western nation, germany, has 80 million

>and not as a result of our immense funding of solo projects here
That's because Europe has a concept of ethnicity, which most new worlders do not have.

for the tech companies part, we attract best talents from the world. they are basically most of the legal immigrants in the country,

Without our equipment and large grants (Up to 10 millions dollars for solo work), they wouldn't be able to achieve it, so they're our inventors and brilliant minds now.

It's mainly in eastern Europe.

I forgot the capitalist part of the empire, american money holds large parts of other countries' economies, which is why they constantly lobby for more capital friendly laws. And they're always on the look for more.

And the subsidized farmed goods (they're not the only ones in that field) which can be very effective to make other countries dependent on yours.

>etc.
Not everything is money you fucking jewish Mammon worshipper. Either way, you just proved what I said before

>Without our equipm
Doesn't matter. Tesla was still from the Balkans. Fermi was Italian. Von Braun was German. Don't be pathetic.

>Invents jack shit in Europe
>Goes to America and become extremely successful
Sure, cope more Luigi

Open a book sometimes, retard.

Open-a book-a retard

youtube.com/watch?v=rYuNXNg7vJk

>Fuck i got nothing... UMMM.... Open a book!!! Jajaja Based!!!!
Yikes.

Based, Anglo should have betrayed the kraut though.