Asking men: I'm from Sweden...

Asking men: I'm from Sweden. Would it be a good idea to go to Paris or Rome or some other place in Europe to hit on Asian tourists?

Attached: two-asian-tourist-women-best-friends-are-taking-selfie-themselve_39688-283.jpg (626x469, 77K)

Hit on regular French asians girls retard, it would be much easier.

why don't you go for regular white women?

incel

Is not being able to get asians girls in your own native country the next level of soy?

>regular French asians girls
what? adopted? I don't like Swedish Asian women much, have the same shit personality as white Swedish women, French Asian women are probably the same garbage.
they're generally worse women
no, I fucked a Thai tourist in Sweden two weeks ago

Attached: fl20100810hsa.jpg (540x270, 85K)

white women suck

How so?

>no, I fucked a Thai tourist in Sweden two weeks ago
incel

Literally an incel

you're brown, you wouldn't know
I said "asking men"

I'm planning to travel in Europe this summer anyway, might as well go some place that has Asian tourists I can fuck. Paris and Rome seem expensive though, might go to Poland or something instead, but not sure there are many Asian tourists there.

>you're brown, you wouldn't know
Try me.

Why don't you hit on Arab girls in Sweden? They look almost the same as Asians.

We have Asian tourists here too and I hit on them, but I'm going to travel this summer as I said, and there might be more Asian tourists in some other cities than in Stockholm.

I'm not sure there are many Asian tourists in Poland. Maybe Greece would be a good pick, very cheap and loads of Asians. What about Sweden?

>What about Sweden?
Why are you asking? There are a few Asian tourists but I work night shift so I have trouble getting out early enough. In the evenings there aren't very many out, I haven't been out early in ages so I can't say anything about it, but around 5 there are still some out, after 7 it's getting thin.

>to hit on Asian tourists
>tourists
People have their own travel itinerary.
You will bother them.

Attached: 1564515645.jpg (1152x648, 50K)

Because most of them are muslims.

Have sex

t. virgin incel freaks

>People have their own travel itinerary. You will bother them.
Nah. Some girls are unironically too retarded to make an itinerary and would be more be happy to ride bwc to make their vacation ‘special’. Btw, there are even korean girls who travel to Europe regularly just to do that

I live in Roma and i swear god i'm gonna stab you in the ass (no homo) if you came here